Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / [STICKY] Available Artists for Free Work

Author
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Oct 2011 16:15 Edited at: 16th Mar 2012 18:24
Available Artists for Free Work

In order to keep threads, on the FPSC Media Board, requesting free media creation to a minimum; this sticky has been created (all threads asking for free media will now be locked).

For Artists who wish to make themselves available for free work (whether it's for portfolio work, or out of the goodness of their own hearts); you can be listed here, you simply need to email caldwellkieth@hotmail.com requesting placement in this thread. If you wish to be removed, simply email me again. You should have the following information ready when emailing me to be included here:

- Forum Name
- Type of Art preferred (ie., environment, character, weaponry, music, sound FX, any, etc)
- Contact information (email address is sufficient)
- Link to portfolio or site with work shown (optional)

For Developers who are looking for some free media to be created for their projects; simply peruse the list of Artists and contact them, or create the following post in this thread:

- Type of Art needed (ie., environment, character, weaponry, music, sound FX, etc.)
- Specifics on the Piece you need done (ie., animated, static, textured/non-textured, with or without scripts, etc.)
- Examples of what you need (DO NOT upload media to your post) in the form of links or images.
- Any deadline you may have.

It is up to the Artist, as to whether the media they create will be for public consumption, or for proprietary use.

All posts in this thread that do not adhere to the layout for "Developers" above will be deleted.

If you are looking for "paid" work to be done; please check out this thread before proceeding: How much to expect to pay for Custom Media

Disclaimer: The Game Creators do not endorse any of the included artists here, nor are they responsible for any outcome between Artist and Developer. Do not contact TGC Staff (or Forum Moderators) about issues you may have with a particular Artist. Conversely; Artists should not contact TGC Staff or Mods about a particular Developer.

-Keith

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Oct 2011 16:15 Edited at: 3rd Sep 2012 06:30
Current List of Artists

Name: Josh Mooney
Art Type: Any
Site: http://www.jlmoondog.com

Name: Wheatleyy
Art Type: Environment/Segments
Site: N/A

Name: Design Runner
Art Type: Environment, Props or Simple Weaponry
Site: http://www.youtube.com/user/DesignRunner?feature=mhee

Name: TiTaniUm
Art Type: Texture Artist. All forms (excluding human), Shader Map creation; Special focus on Segments.
Site: http://bejasc3d.carbonmade.com and http://bejasc3d.com

Name: Anayar
Art Type: Any (with liberty to pick and choose based on availability)
Site: http://www.anayar.com

Name: Vent
Art Type: Weapons, Environment
Site: http://www.vent-media.webege.com

Name: Gamer X
Art Type: Any except characters (animals are acceptable)
Site: http://xfactormedia.webege.com/1_6_Gallery.html

Name: Starmind 001
Art Type: Any (according to demand, and work schedule)
Site: http://starmind001.moonfruit.com/

Name: XGames
Art Type: Any Non-Animated Prop items, Texture work and Segments
Site: http://www.fps-x-games.com/

Name: Akanto10
Art Type: Animation or Simple Models

Name: Kravenwolf
Art Type: Environment/Animated or otherwise

Name: AMF Productions
Art Type: Environment, Segments, Scifi and Modern Day entities

Name: NMM Staff
Art Type: Music

Name: Advert Gamer
Art Type: Free Texture, 3d models, software
Site: http://advertgamers.weebly.com/3d-models.html

-Keith

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Oct 2011 18:51 Edited at: 16th Oct 2011 16:50
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.)

- Will threads that involve artists offering to make media for free be locked as well?

- No. Artists are still free to make their own threads offering help.

- Should we communicate with artists in this thread? Or would we need to continue the conversation in email?

- You can make the initial request, in the layout indicated for Developers. After that, all correspondence should be done through email.

- Can the type of art we need span multiple categories (texturing, segments, characters, etc) or should we stick to just one?

- You can make as many requests as you wish; though they should all be in one post (if you need to update your request, do so in the same post, or email your artist). To help the artist out, you may want to use the layout for Devs, but make a single entry for each type you need.

- Are we allowed to request music/audio here?

- Music and/or Audio should be directed to the Music and Sound FX Board.

- If the developers want a specific artist is it better to use email?

- Absolutely. You have more chance to get an individual Artist's attention via email, than a general entry for help here.

-Keith

VoicesDark
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Nov 2011 13:47
Okay so I have an interesting crossover model that I need some texturing and scaling help with for anyone that's interesting in lending their artistic skills.

The 3d model: the model is already completed and is the Autobot "Matrix of Leadership" from the original G1 line. The model itself is much larger than need be because I also want to use it for a vinyl decal for a pickup truck IRL that I hopefully want to get soon, but also for FPSC use (thinking about a transformers inspired community project)

Work need done on it: I use sketchup so there might be some small conversion errors that might need to be corrected, texturing, and a re-scaled copy of the model for FPSC use.

Example for texturing work: I have a reference photo of the Matrix from how it looks in the cartoon, but want the texturing to be much more life like looking than the cartoon version. Metal texturing on the newer autobot logo from the movies style and have a reference photo of that too.

Deadline: None

Hopefully someone will be interested in helping with this and to anyone that might be I thank you in advance for your time and help.
JLMoondog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Dec 2011 16:59
A few questions to all the artists posted;

-How many requests have you gotten since posting your name, or what do you average a week?
-What type of media is requested the most?
-What programs are the requested media made for?
-Do you feel this single sticky thread is in anyway effective in it's purpose?

starmind 001
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Josh, I had quite a few request for fpsc media from sci fi to modern. Requests for animals is a big one that I get. Mostly those request are of stuff that is already available, but people don't want to take the time to search for it. However I have had a few request that are needs for converting current fpsc media to unity assets and that is one that I tend to steer from. Not that I cannot do it, it's the simple fact that I think the the original artist should be contacted or have someone contracted by tgc to have them converted to fbx format for unity.

I know I have gone a little of subject, but I hope this helps a bit.

JLMoondog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2011 15:33
Thanks Starmind. One last thing, what's your best guess to the first question?

VoicesDark
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2011 19:05
I can honestly say that coming from someone that was looking for help and that had worked on things with people on here That a separate section on the forums where the individual artists could post threads when they are looking for something to do would be a much better approach than a single sticky thread.

Artists with their own individual threads seem to be much more likely to actively check the thread for new requests and just the overall dialogue between artists and people requesting seems to not only be different, but I've seen a lot of new ideas come from the dialogues on request threads. The formality that seems to go with this thread being so structured seems to almost discourage any dialogue and want everything done by email after the initial request.

Sorry Josh I know you wanted to hear specifically from the artists, but I thought an opinion from the other pov of this might help as well.
Design Runner
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2011 00:00
I have not gotten a single email

starmind 001
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "what's your best guess to the first question?"

Josh, just went through my emails and I counted 32 request. Now there were some more request, but I wouldn't call them request as they seemed to be more questions than a request.

Also want to add that I agree with VoicesDark to a point. I prefer working through email as you are more one on one, than having it posted on the forum and everyone gets a say on your idea. If it is a personal project the forum shouldn't be the place to put until the person requesting decides to put it up to be viewed. I do not want people to be discouraged to contact me or any other artist, but I do think that their should be one thread where any artist out there can come and see if someone has asked for there help. Sorta like one big thread of Q&A for artist.

Quote: "I have not gotten a single email"

Well, when I get some more email I will gladly send some your way.

Design Runner
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2011 00:43
Thanks Starmind. I need some new things to model while working, freelance jobs get very boring.

Vent
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2011 04:28
I got 2 or 3.

One was from J Swain inviting me to work on her pack, one was for a major contribution to someone's project, which I rejected, because I'm really busy, and that they wanted commercial quality, which I can't provide, not without way too much work at least... and the other I couldn't understand...

I've been asked about weapons, probably because it's all I have displayed on my site right now... I should change that :S

Akanto10
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2011 23:58
I haven't gotten any emails.

Thanks,
Akanto

| Windows 7 Home Premium 64 - Bit | AMD Athlon II X4 @ 2.8GHz | Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 1GB | 6GB DDR3 RAM | 1TB HDD |
henry ham
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Dec 2011 00:57
Quote: "I haven't gotten any emails.

Thanks,
Akanto"

maybe if you had a website containing samples of your work or a link to a wip thread people could see the quality of your work & more people would get in touch with you.

cheers henry

Kravenwolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Dec 2011 02:51
Keith, I sent you an email a few days ago regarding this.

Kravenwolf

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Dec 2011 04:13
Added.

-Keith

Captain Coder
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Elite: Dangerous
Posted: 15th Dec 2011 01:41 Edited at: 23rd Dec 2011 05:21
Greetings and Merry Christmas mods and members,

Quote: "Do you feel this single sticky thread is in anyway effective in it's purpose?"

If I may shed a little bit of opinion, this thread is very important to me, although I have not contacted any artists as of yet. The chief reason why I have not done so is because I am busy and have not had time to hammer out good story-lines, level design, etc. This being the case, I am still not sure what I need for any one of my game ideas yet. If deleting this thread is under consideration, please do not; this thread is invaluable to at least some of us forum members. It is especially invaluable to those of us who hate to ask someone to do work for them when they haven't made it public that they wouldn't mind doing it.

Quote: "Artists with their own individual threads seem to be much more likely to actively check the thread for new requests and just the overall dialogue between artists and people requesting seems to not only be different, but I've seen a lot of new ideas come from the dialogues on request threads. The formality that seems to go with this thread being so structured seems to almost discourage any dialogue and want everything done by email after the initial request. "

This doesn't surprise me (at least the first part), as all of us tend to think that someone else is checking when multiple people are involved.

At the most, lock this thread, but please leave it available for us to view.

Thank you for listening.

Quote: "Santa's Angry Elf"

Quote: "King Moonracer"

Err... what's with the new titles and "Mod" badges?

Thank you,
Captain Coder

EDIT:

Quote: "SEE BELOW

Ah! In non way is it mine or any other MOD's intentions to lock or delete this thread. This is merely me as an artist not a MOD asking the questions....

Obviously I've become king of the misfit mod's and Keith is just grumpy.

"

Thanks Josh Mooney for the answers!

As a believer in Jesus Christ, I am trying to use my passion for game creation for His glory.
JLMoondog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2011 02:23 Edited at: 16th Dec 2011 03:30
Ah! In non way is it mine or any other MOD's intentions to lock or delete this thread. This is merely me as an artist not a MOD asking the questions.

Quote: "Err... what's with the new titles and "Mod" badges?"

Obviously I've become king of the misfit mod's and Keith is just grumpy.

Keith: Can you put me down as 'not taking any requests at this time'? Thank you.

anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2011 21:07
I happened to see this thread so will break my vow of silence until my pack is released () to say that I've literally been overrun with requests... Not as many as Starmind mind you, but more than I can handle

So just a note to the guys I've turned down: As DR said, he is free so feel free to send him some requests
Also Keith, could you put something like "temporarily off" next to my name as I don't want to keep turning down people and seem rude. I just need to finish this damn weapons pack which is hanging over my head (literally)

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2011 05:50
That's a good idea. I've amended the posting rules to include "Status". You're either "Available" or "NOT Available".

-Keith

Wheatleyy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2011 18:30
Could I have permission to pull the info from this thread and put it on the FPSC iPhone app I am developing? (http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=192733&b=21) Thanks!

Also KeithC, if you could leave your opinion on that post^ then please do

Thanks!

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2012 18:22
Updated: 3/16/12

-Keith

Travis Gatlin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2012 19:26 Edited at: 27th Mar 2012 19:26
I'm available for some free work.
I can do props, pretty much anything except for characters and vehicles. Simple animations only.

http://www.talenthouse.com/travisgatlin
You can find my latest work here. Please comment on my work and tell me what you think!
kingofmk98
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2012 23:09
I am available for work.
I can do weapon animations

mkombat1010@gmail.com
http://technowarfareproductions.webs.com/
get free fpsc media at http://fpscfree.webs.com/
Chazene
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2012 00:33 Edited at: 28th Mar 2012 00:34
i was wondering if someone could make the following

Metal Detector

Airport Scanner (1)

Airport Scanner (2)

Theres not really a deadline, but by summer begins would be nice.
Thanks a TON!!

Charlie "Chuckles" "Chazene"
ASTECH
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "I'm available for some free work.
I can do props, pretty much anything except for characters and vehicles. Simple animations only."

I might be interested in seeing what you can do. I currently don't have anything to request at the moment but in all likelihood it would be urban props and such. I will get to thinking on it.

PC Specs: AMD X4 2.7Ghz, 8GB DDR3 RAM, Nvidia 9800GT, Win. 7 Pro 64 Bit
Travis Gatlin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2012 04:14
@ASTEK
Fine with me! If you come up with any requests, e-mail me and I'll do my best. Thanks for the interest!

http://www.talenthouse.com/travisgatlin
You can find my latest work here. Please comment on my work and tell me what you think!
ZacksQuest
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jun 2012 04:30 Edited at: 3rd Sep 2012 05:26
EDIT: I don't need the models requested in this.

I like games.... and turtles... easy to use game development software... and cheese.... Ghouda Cheese.
Bryant
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2012 14:59
My name is Bryant and im looking for all kinds of stuff on my game im looking forward to making if you can please email me at bryantbrown97@yahoo.com . its all for Fps Creator x9 and its for like a todays type of war game sorta like call of duty...
[i]
anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Aug 2012 20:06
I'm back.

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
ZacksQuest
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Sep 2012 05:26 Edited at: 3rd Sep 2012 05:28
Well, I know nobody's going to take this offer, but seven, maybe eight characters.

That's right.

Nobody's going to take this. And I'm okay with that. But if someone does...

It's for a group-made project based off the horror series "The Fear Mythos", and the story is about a man who hunts the servants of ancient eldritch entities. However, four of these entities have teamed up to find and kill this "proxiehunter", and they are The Slender Man, The Plague Doctor, The Archangel, and The Cold Boy. Many members of the Fear Mythos community wish to have a Fear Mythos FPS game, and here is the link to the forum for more info on the Fears and Servants if need be: http://theonlythingtofear.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=idx

The Nine Characters are, in order:

The Slender Man (who most likely needs no introduction. If you know where one can be freely downloaded, please just link it.)

The Plague Doctor: The representation of the Fear of Sickness and Doctors. The master of disease and illness. Carries a scythe and spreads disease. He wears a cloak that even conceals his feet. Here is a pic for reference: http://sylvaansuz.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/plague8.jpg

The Cold Boy: A little boy who represents the Fear of Freezing and Loneliness. Appears as a little boy with black eyes, white hair, blue skin, and a crack in the middle of his face.
Here is a piece of artwork by one of our writers for reference:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7JlgY88OB4w/UEKorGWBZMI/AAAAAAAAAHo/EcXR1UNUHio/s640/Fears+017.jpg

The Archangel: The Fear of Religious Dogma and the Afterlife. Appears primarily as a man in a gas mask and jacket. He has the insignia of his religious order- the Twin Triangles- on his shirt.
Here is a piece of artwork by one of our writers for reference:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-_0Q1sAXbv5w/UEKoebdgXdI/AAAAAAAAAF0/u_E9N5LY7mg/s640/Fears+003.jpg

The Proxies: The servants of the Slender Man, people who do his dirty work when he doesn't have time to handle it personally.
Here is a picture for reference: http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q630/dasomega/ed39dfd9.jpg

The Timberwolves: The servants of the Archangel, a mix of punks and cultists. They serve the Archangel and make people "embrace Him" by killing them.
Here is a picture for reference: http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q630/dasomega/c70ce1c4.jpg

Children of the Cold: The servants of the Cold Boy, the people who he reached out to in search of a play mate. They wield icicles as weapons. Their skin is pale, but not blue like the Cold Boy's, but their eyes are still black. I need two, one for male children and one for female.
Here is a picture of reference: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120207034838/thefearmythos/images/4/46/Bk1-copy-300x242.jpg

I like games.... and turtles... easy to use game development software... and cheese.... Ghouda Cheese.
BadKarma
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Sep 2012 20:58
I am looking for a SOLID artist to design a few characters for a new horror game. The first character would be modeled after the main character in My Bloody Valentine.

Please to contact me via email for more information or with a price quote.

Thanks,
LiquidIceXXX
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2012 06:44
Are any of you able to help me? I'm new to FPSC, And I need Model Pack 10 hands on the stock MP40. Anybody help me?

I am ...DJ BASSCORE!
UnReLaTeD
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm looking for someone that can create weapons that act as spells, like the ones the EAI made(HERE). I want them to resemble the ones used in Skyrim. If you're not familiar with Skyrim, you can see some images Here, Here, and Here. The only catch is that I qould request that you use the hands that are used in Model Pack 28 (Here). My Email is KyleAllison@Techie.com. If you can use that hands from that model pack, it's still okay, we can talk about it.
LiquidIceXXX
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2013 06:29
Does anybody have an Astronaut model, Or is able to make one for me? I am making a Moon map for my zombie game (yes, just like Black Ops) and there will be live. When you see your buddy, you don't want him to be wearing normal clothes, right? Thank you!

Vaginer...'nuff said
Scene Commander
Support Manager
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi all,

I'm hoping some one (or even a couple) of you might be able to help me. With V120 coming to a close, I'm hoping to try to find some time for a FPSC project of my own.

I intend to create a Mall level and I'm looking for as much Mall furniture/shop items as I can. I've already collected as much as I can find from the Store and the free media from various sources. I also have a good friend working on some supermarket media for me.

I'm hoping that some of you might have some gems hidden away on your hard drives that I might be able to use. I've no strict preferences as a Mall is a large place, so anything that you think might help would be great.

Many thanks for reading,

SC
seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jan 2013 19:33
Quote: "I'm hoping some one (or even a couple) of you might be able to help me. "

you should make a post in the general fpsc models forum. i'm sure many would help out since you are the one who gives us these great updates for fpsc.
i just started working on some maniquins that i would share with you.

do you have a name for the mall? that would help people to make posters and overlays for your mall.

do you want clean or destroyed textures?

gamer, lover, filmmaker
Scene Commander
Support Manager
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "i just started working on some maniquins that i would share with you."

Thank you, that sounds great. You're very kind.

Quote: "do you have a name for the mall?"

I'm intending to have seperate stores within the Mall, so I'd prefer nameless items where possible.

Quote: "do you want clean or destroyed textures?"

Either, as my plan is to have half for the mall damaged, and have the other half intact.

Thanks

SC
Siphon_Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jan 2013 21:11
Im looking for a horror type character. I've looked my way through the various model packs and dint find anything close enough to what I'm looking for.

The concept of the character is like slender, it needs to "stalk" you. But the model needs to be completely different. The body needs to be bone-thin and lengthy (but not too lengthy to the point where it wont fit down a 1x1 hallway). The body needs to appear "mutant" like and partially decomposing. The face can be mostly your design, but it HAS TO BE CREEPY.

Please get back to me if anyone feels up to the task.

P.S. The "stalking" AI is up to you to create, it is not required as part of the model.
Fay
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2013 22:06
i need a sewer pack. Also some glowing mushroom-like plants.

someones watching us from a microscope right now.
bruce3371
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2013 15:42 Edited at: 29th Jan 2013 15:46
I have a request for a character, or set of characters, for my game Seclusion;

My game requires a set of futuristic human cyborg soldiers, for the player to fight later on in the full version of the game.

To that end, what I'd like is a set of characters, very similar in appearance to the stock FPSC Sc-Fi 'Clonker' character, but with either a Star Trek Borg type head, or a Robocop type head, to replace Clonker's spikey head.

The characters need to be animated to use the stock Sci-Fi weapons. However, they don't need to be completely new models, I'd be quite happy with the stock Clonker character with new heads (as long as that's allowed under FPSC's terms and conditions of course!).

I know I'm asking a lot, but I would be extremely gratefull if any one is willing and able to make these for me

My email address can be found underneath my posts.

Mdj
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jan 2013 04:42
I need a designer/animator who can accomplish the following:

- create a bare bones character model. I need 2 for testing purposes so only 1 has to be created, the other one can just be a different color.

- animate it with hand to hand weapons.

- On a 4:3 ratio the character skeleton should be large. Enough to scale down to as tall as 384 pixels to maybe 96 pixels. Width would be scaled to a max of 512 pixels down to 128 or so.

- don't need any rigging at this point.
- File type/extension is whatever works in DBPro. I was hoping to receive a PNG sprite sheet with transparency.

I don't hope to receive this for free so my first main goal is to establish a relationship with an artist who can do this sort of work. My second main goal is to get some sample animations to program around. If I like your style we can make something work. I don't expect to receive anything for free but I can't afford the rates even for a part time thing like mentioned in the link for paid artists.

Contact me with any questions or concerns. Thank you for reading.

My email address is on my profile.
Scene Commander
Support Manager
Years of Service
User Offline
@seppgirty

Just to say thanks for the models you sent me, they are great. I'm sorry it's taken a long time to respond, but I'm currently without internet at home. (Hopefully all will be fixed next week).

Thanks,

SC
seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Feb 2013 00:58
NO problem S.C i saw that you are having internet troubles. Plus you are finishing up the 1.20 upgrade. i'll send more as i make them.

have a good one.....

gamer, lover, filmmaker
Muzzles56
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Mar 2013 19:14 Edited at: 24th Mar 2013 19:16
Ive sent emails to 2 people but I havent heard back. There's no harm posting here anyways

I am doing an art exam and I would like a model of master chief (for a character), an xbox 360 controller & headset as well as game cases for halo 3, red dead redemption and naughty bear. I would also like a model of an android vinyl figure (google it for reference)

I would like them textured too

I would like these preferably, before March 27th (late, I know) but April 9th is the deadline. Thanks to all who read this
Optimum
Years of Service
User Offline
Well, I guess this thread and sticky and is kinda still up to date. So... Here

Character: A Women with no face, stitched face and has only a mouth (Grinning) and in a straight jacket

Type:
Textured
Animated (Attacking, Grinning, Idle, Walking and Destroy)
With Scripts on specific Animation (Attacking, Idle, Walking and Destroy)
(Optional yet Helpful: A sound of her attacking, idle, walking *stepping sounds I guess* and dying)

Deadline: I prefer on May 4-9. THANKS! More Power!

"Choose wisely."

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 20:47:54
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 20:47:54