Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

NVIDIA Competition 2008 / DEADLINE REMINDER: ALL DEMOS - August 31st 2008

Author
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2008 01:52
Hi Guys,

Less than two weeks to go from this post date, so switch that TV off and give your code plenty of TLC for the final entries which must reach us before the 31st August 2008 5PM GMT. No entries will be considered after this date, not even due to upload/email problems. To anticipate any problems, submit your final entries 48 hours before the deadline and email me direct at lee@thegamecreators.com to confirm I have it safely. Remember to include source code with your final entries and review the competition website for final details on what you should submit.

Good luck!

"Small, smart and running around the legs of dinosaurs to find enough food to survive, bedroom coders aren't extinct after all "
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Aug 2008 18:27
Send me an email when you have uploaded your final entry and I will confirm it as received. Very important your entry gets to us for the deadline!

"Small, smart and running around the legs of dinosaurs to find enough food to survive, bedroom coders aren't extinct after all "
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2008 22:16
Thanks to everyone who entered the compo. Judging now begins and the long wait to find out who gets some of the fastest graphics cards on the planet Well done all!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 09:14:44
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 09:14:44