Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Scene graph editor (WIP but open source)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2011 03:56 Edited at: 30th Apr 2011 00:42
Scene Graph Editor (AKA 3D Level Editor) – (All open source – source code provided free of charge)

Download all files here - HERE... (Yep, I got me a dot com)
if that link don't work then use this http://csnorwood.getfreehosting.co.uk/

By WLGfx (Carl S Norwood)

Ever wanted an easy way of putting all your objects into their places easier? This little utility does just that. It will also let you make your objects shiny, see through, change colour, etc. You can also add a zone (a hidden object where you just retrieve the coordinates as a place-holder object). Not just that but you can setup the collision data for each individual object too.

Most people know what a level editor is. These days they are known to the industries as Scene Graphs. Although this utility is not as powerful as the well known ones such as Unreal Ed, etc. It will be a perfect start for working with GDK and DBP. It simply stores all the information about the objects in the scene in a list with all the corresponding data such as their brightness, whether they react to light and fog, etc.

You can create objects in your own 3d modeling program such as a wall, a floor, some stairs and them load them into this editor, place them, copy them, and make a level out of them.

Let’s get straight down to it.

The features:

1. Each object (.DBO or .X) has their data stored.
a. Position, rotation and scale.
b. Ghosted, transparency, filter etc flags set to preference.
c. Collision type and the group (0 for no collision).
2. The right mouse button free flies around the scene with the arrow keys.
3. Left mouse will select and object on the screen to edit.
4. The dialogue will display all the objects attributes and can be edited.
5. Objects can be cloned and the cloned object re-positioned (all attributes are copied over)
6. The save files are so small I was surprised. If an object is re-used in the scene then it will not be re-loaded from disk, speeding up load time.
7. Using the scenes in your own code requires one call to load the scene. One call to hide it and one call to re-show the scene. You do not need to release it from memory if you don’t want to. That way you can load all your resources, levels etc before even showing your menu screen. All collision data is setup for you to use into their corresponding groups depending on how you’re using your level.

wlsg_scene* wlsg_loadscene(char *file);
Loads a scene and returns the pointer to it. The scene is also activated. If you don’t need the scene to be activated then before the next Sync() call wlsg_hidescene().

void wlsg_freescene(wlsg_scene *list);
Frees the scene from memory and deletes the objects used.

void wlsg_hidescene(wlsg_scene *list);
Hides the scene and removes all the collision data for the objects in it.

void wlsg_showscene(wlsg_scene *list);
Shows the scene (not the hidden objects) and sets up all collision data for each object.

int wlsg_getobject(wlsg_scene *list, int num);
Returns the ID of the object in the scene. Useful for the place-holders, zones, etc. Or even animating objects in the scene.

ORIGINAL POSTS HERE:-

Scene Graph Editor (UPDATED REGULARLY) - so far no-one interested but I am

Although it still needs a lot of work doing to it I've got the start of it ready to go.

1. Use a windows dialog and fileselector to load and save levels and prefabs.
2. Prefabs are either .x or .dbo file formats. They can be positioned, rotated, scaled, hidden, collision details, +more to come.
3. The levels are so easy to use (when I get there) in your own program (game) a monkey could use them. Just look at the 'Load' code. I will be adding some example games as soon as.

I'm hoping to develop this into a full complete scene graph editor. If anyone is interested in this then any ideas bouncing around will help.

TO DO:

Add zones (so that in a game a collision with a zone can be reacted to or used as spawn areas)

+ more

OPEN SOURCE (Yes, I don't care if anyone rips it apart. Much too old to bother about those things)
I would rather more people learn from this than those that end up using it because they can eventually do better.

UPDATE 1 :
All manual editing of object done.
Collision details done.
Hide object done.
Load and save scenes done.

TO DO:
Mouse look around the scene.
Attach camera to object and move it around scene.

UPDATE 2 :

Clone object done. (sorry slow but things are tough at mo)

UPDATE 3 :

Camera control done.
Attach camera to object done. Now manually move and object around the scene. (hold right mouse button for movement and cursor keys too)
Snap coordinates done.

UPDATE 4 :

Helper object permanently on screen (may have option to show/hide).
Scroller bars now working to move objects around manually. (bug fixed)
Camera display.
Show wireframe of selected object.

UPDATE 5 :

Objects can now be selected directly on the screen. All details for the current selected object are updated on the dialog. This makes for cloning objects much easier and has made the scene editor much easier to work with.
I've included a couple of prefabs for anyone to play with too.

Control:

Dialog options - obvious.
Move camera on screen - Right mouse button, mouse look and cursor keys.
Select object on screen - Left mouse button.

UPDATE 6 :

Load and cloning of objects now places the new object in front of the camera. They will also be snapped into place.
You can delete objects from the list.
Saving files with the paths relative now works.
+ a few other tweaks.
also added a level for anyone to preview...

LATEST UPDATE :

Version 1 completed. In the attached file is the scene editor and an example complete with the source for both. Extract and enjoy.

UPDATE APRIL 15 2011 :

Major update to the editor. You can now use the helper in the middle of the screen to move and rotate objects making it even faster to make levels...

Latest screeny showing that transparent windows are not a problem:

Please do report any bugs to me. Hopefully soon there will be a DBP version.

Warning! May contain Nuts!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
WLGfx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2011 04:02 Edited at: 5th Apr 2011 00:50
Screeny

Attachments

WLGfx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2011 02:52
I do need a little help with this. My spinner controls (well, I've cheated and used scrollbars because I know how to program them) aren't quite working properly.

If anyone has any idea as to why they're faulty. I keep looking at it and it's doing my noggin in. They're half working...

Thankyou...

WLGfx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2011 02:18 Edited at: 15th Mar 2011 03:00
Here's another screeny with a few prefabs showing the beginning of a level. Now that it's coming along. Any ideas would help? (ah well, it's my own program so stuff the world. lol)

Now that I've got it to this stage I'm thinking of adding stuff like sky boxes, dropping items (til they collide with objects on map), particle generators (easy one), etc

Attachments

WLGfx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Mar 2011 02:57
Just out of curiosity, will this need to be moved to the WIP forum?

WLGfx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Mar 2011 05:14
BUMP!

Has anyone got any prefabs ready made for level editing?

ie. platforms, walls, other items that can be placed...

I can model pretty well but I'm spending most of my time doing this and other programming and lacking the time for making up prefabs at the moment. Any help with them would be greatly appreciated.

Hawkblood
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Just out of curiosity, will this need to be moved to the WIP forum?"

I've wondered that myself about some of my posts. There's too many kinds of posts on WIP that the DGDK stuff gets burried. I've made level editors before, but I have yet to make a generic one that includes lights, sounds, collisions etc. I seem to make specialized ones that are tailored for that specific game.
Showcasing is not really looked at on this forum. It's mostly the "question and answer" board.

The fastest code is the code never written.
hottap
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2011 22:00
Not sure if these are much good to you as they are essentially tile-like modules. I made them for an editor loosely based around zelda link to the past. Have them as .x and I may be able to dig out original .max files if you need them.

They are from right to left, top row:
flat rock tile; flat rock; half grass; flat rock & grass; dirt 3/4 grass; dirt 1/4 grass; rock slope; rock inner corner slope; grass outer corner slope; dirt slope; dirt outer corner slope; stone steps outer corner; fern; stone wall corner;

bottom row:
flat rock 3/4 grass; flat rock 1/4 grass; dirt; dirt half grass; dirt & grass; rock outer corner slope; grass slope; grass inner corner slope; dirt inner corner slope; stone steps; dirt steps (encased in wooden boxing); stone wall.

At the same scale and palette I also have:

half round-ish rock, buried in ground
pile of treasure (coins, necklace, crown & gems)
quarter of a round column
half a tile in rock
quarter tile in rock

Attachments

WLGfx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Apr 2011 03:37
Those images seem to be ideal, I've hardly got anything as prefabs. If you could find them that'd be a great start. I've just been throwing together entire maps but ideally would like to design lots of levels with a collection of prefabs. I know how to model but I'm not good at it.

I've seriously updated my level editor but I'm having internet connection problems. The editor has a lot more functions to tweak each individual object (shinyness, filtering, etc) Plus I've added a wrapper class that loads in the levels, sets up the objects and collision data and allows you to access each individual object quickly.

Matty H
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Apr 2011 14:59
This looks awesome, I will try it out when I get some time.

I think this should be on the WIP forum, I presume dbPro users could find this useful also. You can just message a mod and they will move it.

WLGfx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Apr 2011 01:14
Hi Matty, Thanks for the comment. I've updated the source download and also changed the top screen shot to show the new additions.

I've still got to generalise the load level code but here is the test version that I've used in another project.

The editor needs a few more tweaks, plus I've still got to add zones but the load code sets up the objects and the collision stuff perfectly.

Morcilla
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Apr 2011 13:19
Hey I missed this stuff, I just read about it in the TGC April Newsletter here http://www.thegamecreators.com/pages/newsletters/newsletter_issue_99.html#13
It seems cool stuff to me, and I think I could be tweaking it a bit in the future to use it as a custom editor. Thanks a lot for the source code, you'll be credited if I use it.
I'll keep an eye on this, good work

WLGfx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Apr 2011 14:21
Yes it was a bit of a shock to the system seeing that in the newsletter. I noticed it last night just before I headed up the wooden hill...

I've got a bug to sort out today in the editor. Attaching the camera to an object needs fixing. It just judders around the screen at the mo. Plus I'm going to add a couple more features to the camera attached option.

Also to cut down on the saved file size, I'm going to set up individual options for saving on the filter, fog , etc flags. And separate save options for the ambient, diffuse, specular options.

I left it for a week while I was working on a generalised particle system I'm going to add into it and for my FPS version of Jet Pac.

What I do need to know is if anybody has the default values for these:

Filter, Light, Ambient, Cull

and

Diffuse, Ambient, Specular, Emissive, SpecPower & Smooth

When I disable using them I'd like the editor to make the object go back to default settings.

If I can get my web connection working correctly, I'll upload some of the prefabs later that I have made. Not very good but at least will give a good idea on how to use it.

WLGfx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2011 03:54 Edited at: 6th Apr 2011 03:55
Bugs and tweaks done. Re-designed the editor dialog (not shown yet in the screen shots). Load and save works with the new format.

Once I'm happy with the editor then I'll release a general level loading code but at the moment it is easy to strip the load code from the source provided in the first post.

Everything is working as it stands, if anyone spots anything that isn't working, please let me know. As I've said, I'd rather more people learn from this than use it. I will keep trying to improve on it.

Will probably upload a new screeny tomorrow. Still struggling with tinterweb connection.

When I have a few examples done, is anyone prepared to re-write them in DBP? (I'm useless with that)

Dar13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2011 04:44
I can try rewriting it in DBPro for you. No guarantees though, especially if pointers are used often.

WLGfx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2011 05:17 Edited at: 6th Apr 2011 05:19
Here's the load code from the editor, this doesn't setup the objects collision in the editor but in an earlier version it worked great in my Jet Pac FPS.

It only really loads the info into a structure (class), which can easy be re-interpreted into a DBP type structure.

The collision setup part of an earlier piece would need changing:

I just don't use DBP since C is something I've been doing since the 80's and it's only over the last year I've got seriously back into it.

Because it uses Sparky's then DBP users would probably benefit from this greatly so for this version I wouldn't mind if you could write the DBP code. Cheers Dar13

I'm still struggling for prefabs but making do with the small selection I have at the mo... (I even modelled a crate yesterday lol) In the first post is all the updated source with a few prefabs.

Dar13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2011 03:59
I'm sorry WLGfx, I just can't find the time to sift through the code and make the appropriate conversions.

WLGfx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2011 05:28
I'm finishing of a few tweaks to the current version of the editor at the moment as well as throwing together some prefabs and example level and also a demo program. When that's ready I'll have a generic V1.0 Load scene code and handler ready. Hopefully in a day or two. Once they're ready then anyone who feels like adding a DBP loader and handler. It is so far going to me pretty easy to do. My code is commented as much as possible.

After that I'll get to work on the particle generator and editor to go with this scene editor. I'm part way there with getting it to run fast and efficient. My particle class currently works with animated images. Just need to make the 'big badda boom' code work now.

As for the particle handler, when that's ready then I'll probably need a hand turning it into a dll to keep up with the speed for DBP...

Matty H
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2011 19:54
I don't think you need to convert the code to dbPro for them to use it. You can just export the functions to a dll, so it will be a plugin.

I don't really think its something you need to consider right now though, although when it's finished, if you want to make it available to dbPro users I might be able to help build a dll.

WLGfx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2011 03:30 Edited at: 10th Apr 2011 03:32
Finally version 1 is completed of my Scene Editor. I have provided and example too. (see top post). The only thing I need to add is some destructions.

However, as my DBP knowledge is lacking, I would like it if someone would like a challenge and convert some of the code to DBP. It uses sparkys collision.

The two main files used in the example (provided in the top post) are as follows...

The header file:

And the .cpp file:

Everything is open source, anyone wanting to make changes then feel free to do so. My main aim to to have something complete, working and to help others with their learning curve.

Yours,

WL

Matty H
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2011 13:06
I will take a look at this for you when I get a chance.

The only thing I'm not sure about is how to use the same instance of sparkys that the dbPro user is using. It may not be an issue and if it is the dll board should help.

WLGfx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2011 14:53 Edited at: 10th Apr 2011 17:12
Thanks Matty. I've stored the information in the list like this:

The flags I've stored all in one word but they don't really need to be stored like that. It's just an old habit of mine.

It would be great to see this in the DBP community being used.

Zones can be set using a hidden blank cube with there own collision groups. The same goes for spawn areas. The item numbers in the editor can be reached via a simple function that retrieves the object number which can then be used for zones.

The only thing that would need doing to this version would be the movement around of objects so it would be easier.

I can see that this would be very useful for level design for platformers. Multiple scenes can be loaded in, etc. I just hope it's useful for some people.

I'll get to work on some example level for a platformer type thing and post them here. I'll just texture some cubes and use them.

More screenshots to follow...

Attachments

Matty H
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2011 18:22
Do you have 'Dark Lights'?

Adding lighting to this would be awesome, not trying to make more work for you he he

WLGfx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2011 18:59 Edited at: 10th Apr 2011 19:15
I don't have Dark Lights. I will take a look at it though, I can't see it being that much harder to use. Depends on if it costs cos I'm skint until someone gives me a job now. Finances are a problem, so I'm managing with what I can get a hold of at the moment.

I would like to figure out the light-mapping but that will definitely be in a future version. For the time being any light-mapping can be done in something like DeleD. Then extras can be added to the scene. I'm also thinking of using placeholders for my new particle generator I'm working on.

Depending on how this lovely weather goes (my missus will have plenty for me to do), I might struggle a lot having a go a DBP. Where do I get Sparky's from for DBP...?

EDIT: Got Sparkys for DBP now...

TechLord
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2011 01:44
Quote: "Scene Graph Editor (UPDATED REGULARLY) - so far no-one interested but I am"
Hi WLGfx, I'm interested as I'm currently converting S3GP over to OGRE which is Scene-Graph based. However, I would recommend using the intro to explain what a Scene Graph Editor is and how game developers can take advantage of it. I assumed folks would know what a Game Engine is, and its been a tough sell for S3GP.

WLGfx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2011 02:51
Thanks TechLord, I am going to rewrite the intro in the first post so as to explain it a lot more. I think wordpad here. Although it isn't as heavy as other scene editors, it is a start for all DBP and GDK users to get started writing games without the worry of level editing.

I've read almost all of the posts on the S3GP forum but I needed to complete something useful before offering myself on such a project. In a way, proving myself. And it seems there are people out there already putting their parts into it too. I've been programming now for almost 30 years, so I have old habits that are hard to break.

TechLord
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2011 21:45 Edited at: 11th Apr 2011 21:52
Hi WLGfx, Scene Graph Editor is looking good. Does SGE (btw do you have a name for your application?) implements layers similar to those mentioned here? If so, very cool. I'm using the concept of layers too, starting with drawing operations and image manipulation for textures. I also intend to implement Layers S3GP Environment Editor's Camera/Viewport System. I fell in love with the concept of layers the first time I used them Photoshop. A few years back, I realized the concept of layers can be applied to many forms of creation, at many different levels, to include the Game Creation itself.

WLGfx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2011 23:16 Edited at: 11th Apr 2011 23:18
I've not thought of a name for it yet but SGE V1 sounds good. Each time I archive it I just call it Scene Editor.

I have some ideas for the next version (probably a re-write from scratch will be quicker). Using layers I can switch editing areas on and off making the editing of large areas easier. Have groups for images, objects, sounds and effects. If I had something like dark lights then I would build into it baked light-mapping. There's also path assignments I want to add, zones. Layers can be switched on or off whilst a game is running to speed up rendering time. These can be used in conjunction with zones. Maybe the editor will implement that automatically. Also a room builder (wall, floor, ceiling textures used to build it). I also want the new editor to recognise that anything created in a particular area (editor zone) will automatically be placed in a particular layer.

Multi-texturing of objects is something I've used often. I agree with you about photoshop, I've used it since version 2 many blue moons ago along with Illustrator. Layers are probably the graphic artists best friend. If there are some good fast image manipulation libs out there which I could implement then I will be doing. I'm still trying to work out how to simulate bill-board grass and trees in GDK. Which will be another feature I'd like to add.

The effects I want to add mostly using my particle system are fire, smoke, rain, water, snow, clouds, etc... I've got some ideas on how to cheat with clouds and water using particles. Just hoping I can implement them with GDK.

Yes, layers will be an essential part of the next version. Once I have the DBP version of the SGE loader(that's sinking in now lol). I'll start coming up with a way to work it.

Mostly I want the next gen editor that I work on to automate most of the level designer/programmers work for them if possible. The V1 was just a quick knock up whilst I got my hands dirty with learning WinApi programming.

In the current version of SGE, each level is designed separately but the programmer can load multiple levels and switch between them in a flash.

TechLord
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2011 23:45 Edited at: 12th Apr 2011 00:10
LOL, SGE, is really close to my S3GE/S3GP. The name of my S3GP Environment Editor is

I like to think of names and logos. You mention the word Zone often. How about The Construction Zone. Text ASCII Art Generator Version:

Quote: "
I have some ideas for the next version (probably a re-write from scratch will be quicker)."
What other ideas do you have for the next version? Have you considered Collaborative Multi-user support and version control?
Quote: "
I've got some ideas on how to cheat with clouds and water using particles. Just hoping I can implement them with GDK."
Actually, using particles for such effects is very common place so I would think of it as cheating. You can also use particles for Flora/Foliage/Flocks/Herds/Swarms/Breakable Glass Fragments/Lensflares and Halos, and any other effect using massively replicated entities. You can pull anything off with DGDK, but, it may require you to go low level DX and DGDK provides ways to get the pointers to the level DX objects.

WLGfx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Apr 2011 00:31 Edited at: 12th Apr 2011 00:33
Okay, lol... I'll call it WL-SGE...

or

When it comes to DX I'll probably be doing a bit of asking about that. The main aim of the editor is that when it comes to using the scenes in a game/demo/etc it loads fast and is efficient and easy to use.

I've never done a multi-user project but I'll probably have to put up some code before I start that one. Would be interesting to see how quickly the project moves forward doing it in such a way. As I've mentioned before I have old and dirty programming habits. I would have to 'class'ify everything I write from now on.

As for ideas, there are plenty of them floating around my head. I've even thought of a level 'digger'. Such as the one used in the game Captive by Mindscape by A Crowther. It creates a map, digs out rooms, places prefabs, doors, ladders, etc, etc. The official Captive website gives a detailed description on how the 'digger' works. This would take dungeon style level editing to a whole new level.

Other ideas are the terrain generator similar to Nem's terrain editor.

There's tons of ideas about which can be implemented.

I would be interested in multi-user development but I definitely think I'd have to make a good start before setting that up.

Matty H
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Apr 2011 01:05
Do you still want me to look into building a dll for dbpro users to load in the scenes?

I ask as it sounds like you are coding it yourself from scratch, this will work but has disadvantages.

Firstly, the C++ version will probably be faster, but a better reason for creating a dll is that if you alter your code you can just rebuild the dll without any extra work(if the function heads stay the same).

The disadvantage of me doing a dll for you is that you are waiting on me to do the dll lol and I suppose it is possible that I will fail, although I don't think that will happen.

Anyway, let me know.

WLGfx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Apr 2011 03:42
Thanks Matty but I've just within the last half hour finished it. I've had to comment out the Sparkys commands cos I've not got that installed yet but the levels load up great at the moment.

I've posted the editor and the DBPro code here in the DBPro forum:
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=183982&b=1

Matty H
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Apr 2011 19:11
OK cool, no probs.

Good luck with this and the next one you are making

WLGfx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Apr 2011 00:48
The DBP version is all done now matty. The actual routines themselves are not that big so I've just written them in actual DBP code. They're more than quick enough to for what they do.

As I work on the next version I'll be looking at keeping it compatible all the way with DBP and creating a DLL along the way. I've seen at least one forum post about creating a dll but I'll need to get back into it.

Anyway, the next version will be including a physics system of collisions, etc...

WLGfx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Apr 2011 03:16
Major update done to the editor. You can now use the helper object in the middle of the screen (the red, green & blue marker with the yellow circle) to move and rotate objects direct on the screen.

This way you can move objects up and down, and the other directions by left clicking on the helpers bars and moving the mouse.

A checkbox option in the dialog switches between move and rotate.

Also the editor is completely standalone. It doesn't need to load a helper model anymore as it creates one itself on startup.

Included in the download is an example in GDK and DBP (with the exes included in case). The DBP version is a very quick knock up of an FPS style platformer.

With this new addition, I do hope this will be an even greater benfit to those who may use it.

I got the idea from other editors and thought why can't mine do that? So I thought, I'm not being beaten, so I did it...

(Bug reports in case anyone comes across any let me know.)

WLGfx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Apr 2011 04:16
A new update will be released tomorrow sometime. Now includes zones, edited almost just the same as a normal object. Displayed in the editor but don't show when loaded up in GDK or DBP(when I check the code).

Scene setup has been added, fog distance, colour, backrop colour and camera FOV have now been added.

I think I'm almost exhausted of the standard DGDK commands in the scene editor...

The zones can be checked easily with the collision commands. They can also be used for spawning, setting new scene effects, etc. Basically whatever you want to do when a zone has been hit really.

Let me have a few hours sleep, an hour or two fixing the testing code then I'll upload (at least) the GDK version...

All ideas welcome... (ZZzz..)

WLGfx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Apr 2011 20:32
Editor update, GDK examples to follow soon. Link to my website in the top post but for those that use a laptop here's the link again...

http://csnorwood.com/WLSGE/WL-SGE_Downloads.htm

WLGfx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2011 00:45
Just added a quick starter tutorial on how to use it...

Working on some examples now...

http://csnorwood.com/WLSGE/WL-SGE-Tutorial.htm

WLGfx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st May 2011 17:59 Edited at: 1st May 2011 18:00
The files needed for including the wlsg levels in your own C++ project are now available. See the website link on the first link for the downloads section.

The wlsg.h

And the wlsg.cpp

There's also an example C++ project that you can tweak very easily that uses these files to load in example levels.

I'm working on the updated version of the DBP source file to work with the latest version...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 15:04:57
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 15:04:57