Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator Reloaded / [STICKY] Release dates and Pledge Levels info

Author
TGC Development Director
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2013 22:44 Edited at: 31st Oct 2013 11:18
Hi,

This is from the horses mouth... Some key dates and info on pledges;

18th October - UPDATED!!! - new FPS Creator Reloaded web site launches (we have delayed this for one more week - more time to create better screen shots and video
31st October - first significant beta released to all pledgers! RELEASED!

Please note that there are now three pledge levels. Anyone who has pledged to date has the top tier pledge level.

GOLD - $80 (rises to $100 after Xmas)
Gold level benefits:
Beta Versions
Access to regular Cadence Alpha Builds
Save and share games
Name on credits roll
Four Model Packs: Modern Day, Horror, Zombies, Vegetation Plus (RRP $80 - save a massive 50% by pledging now)
Sell games you make
10 FPSC Classic model packs
Lifetime upgrades

* GOLD Backers will receive a boxed version much later when we consider the product out of Beta. Gold backers also have access to the download versions.

SILVER - $65 (rises to $80 after Xmas)
Silver level benefits:
Beta Versions
Save and share games
Name on credits roll
Four Model Packs: Modern Day, Horror, Zombies, Vegetation Plus (RRP $80 - save a massive 50% by pledging now)
Lifetime upgrades

BRONZE $25 (rises to $30 after Xmas)
Bronze level benefits:
Beta Versions
Save and share games
Name on credits roll
Model Pack: Modern Day
Lifetime upgrades

Make a pledge NOW!

By pledging TGC are able to direct the development of FPSCR based on the desires and requests of our users. You can get directly involved via the online forums and we will listen to our community and involve you in polls and feedback forms.

The funding allows us to invest more in FPSCR, our mission is to create 'The Ultimate Games Creator' and take game making & playing to a level of virtual reality never seen before.

Notes:
Regular Cadence Alpha builds are expected to be at least once a month. Beta builds are expected to be every 3 months.
Horror, Zombies and Vegetation Plus due for release Spring 2014.

Rick

Financial Director
TGC Team
Sparrowhawk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2013 23:01
Hi Rick,
For Gold level pledge it says:
Quote: "FPS Creator Reloaded Gold Pledger is distributed by post."
- whereas the the others say
Quote: "FPS Creator Reloaded [Silver Pledger] is distributed electronically"

Is there any reason for this? As in will there be a posted/boxed version of the product (eventually) for gold level?

Regards,
Jem

www.hawkvalley.co.uk
granada
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2013 23:02 Edited at: 4th Oct 2013 23:03
Thanks for the info looking forward to the first beta .

Dave

AMD Phenom(tm)IIx6 1090t Processor 3.20 GHS
8.00 GB memory Windows 7 64 bit
Nvida Geforce GTX 580
GLaDOS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2013 23:23
My god,finally! i love you,lee! and you too,rick!

~GLaDOS
crostha 2011
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2013 23:27
I can not wait to see what I can do with FPS Creator Reloaded and the official website.

crostha 2011
Sparrowhawk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2013 23:30
Now backed at Gold level

It was either FPSC-Reloaded or Microsoft office 365 subscription for University (4 years for £55).

FPSC-R Won

As Always :p

Regards
Jem

www.hawkvalley.co.uk
unimansoftent
Years of Service
User Offline
Im a GOLD Backer!

Thats good news:

New Four Model Packs: Modern Day, Horror, Zombies, Vegetation Plus

Awesome, grettings!

independent game developer - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7YnZCd-CEggJJXzZ-V5y-A
unimansoftent
Years of Service
User Offline
Please Rick, i want the third person feature, please add it, and the vehicle feature too, thanks a lot!

independent game developer - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7YnZCd-CEggJJXzZ-V5y-A
UltraVox
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2013 00:07
Great news! Thank you for the info.

But let me an important point : ideally, Gold accounts should receive FPSC-R by post, but also electronically. Why should I pay more to try a program AFTER those who have paid less ? An updated every 3 months forced TGC to send me a box every 3 months ? Cheep! I hope you know what you're doing..., because electronic distribution is faster and less expensive. If you need money to devellop FPSC-R, do not spend unnecessarily !

However, I drink a beer for TGC Team

Cheers !
UltraVox
Sparrowhawk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2013 00:15
Quote: "But let me an important point : ideally, Gold accounts should receive FPSC-R by post, but also electronically. Why should I pay more to try a program AFTER those who have paid less ? An updated every 3 months forced TGC to send me a box every 3 months ? Cheep! I hope you know what you're doing..., because electronic distribution is faster and less expensive."

Surely wouldn't it be a boxed version for the first version of Reloaded out of Beta only - not a boxed update - that would be fairly pointless wouldn't it? (Or do I mis-understand your meaning?"

Gold backers also get access to the Access to regular developer Betas - which is a more regular update schedule.

www.hawkvalley.co.uk
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2013 00:31 Edited at: 5th Oct 2013 00:32
Presumably being the top tier the Gold backers will get Reloaded via post as hard copy - plus the instant digital download. If not then that's completely illogical and a bad idea to boot and I would not know who would have come up with such an idea or why as it makes no sense whatsoever to me at least?

Seems that's direct punishment for those who give the highest pledges.

There are those that said this day would never come. What have they to say now?
Keenan Hirayama
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2013 00:36
Dude, This is Gonna Be LEGIT.

My friend and I used the old program back in the day. Since then I went on to start a small indie company. Can't wait for this program. Gold Pledger right here!

Thanks Rick you and Lee are awesome!!!

Where we make our last stand. stickware.doomby.com
UltraVox
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2013 00:38 Edited at: 5th Oct 2013 00:39
LoL, the words "FPS Creator Reloaded Gold Pledger is distributed by post." I was very surprised at the time! But I do not doubt the Vulcan logic of the TGC team

Cheers
rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
This is a lot more like it, now I feel a little more valued as a pledger.

I can now go back to looking forward to receiving beta copies and working on some neat stuff for use in Reloaded
UltraVox
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2013 00:56
Quote: "Please Rick, i want the third person feature, please add it, and the vehicle feature too, thanks a lot!"

Me too... it would be a fantastic asset for Reloaded (and users) to choose the type of camera, adjust the settings, and why not also change the camera in-game ? I think the third person camera is essential in FPSC-R.
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2013 01:11 Edited at: 5th Oct 2013 01:21
The Gold Postal delivery thing is indeed completely illogical.

No one outside of these forums at least in the wider world wants to wait for the delivery of software they have purchased on an online instant world despite and notwithstanding any issues TGC may have with delivery and supply over weekends which could add further days to anyone getting their software following purchase.

That is just seen as unprofessional despite what you may think to more people than see it as otherwise.

If there are differences in delivery schedules then they should be stated upfront clearly along with the other info and also the fact that TGC do not work weekends and so a further delay may be encountered. i.e. you can purchase but you cant have your software until the orders are processed and any arrangements made to send you hard copy disk following any weekend or bank holiday break and so on - people should be told initially and upfront in their face so as to avoid the issues that this has constantly thrown up in the past with unhappy purchasers.

Transparency is a necessity for good PR and good feedback and reviews. If you don't have that you will get the opposite and that's bad for Reloaded from the outset.

Try not to repeat FPSC past issues that put the software in a bad light to the wider world and this has always been one. Delivery as efficiently as possible please and that means where possible making downloads instantly available. It is an important necessity for all professional online traders to not keep customers waiting unnecessarily. If you don't then it will impact on Reloaded from the outset. It needs all the help it can get.

If any different then explain clearly to people from the first instance and they know where they are at least even if they don't find it acceptable.

EDIT :

You should already know that Vehicles and Third Person is not on the cards for Reloaded for some time. Give it and TGC a break. You will no doubt have those features but not likely at the end of October.

When the new Reloaded web site - then Beta is released you will again have the opportunity to comment and make further suggestion as to what should be included as your preferred priority I am sure. I should think for the moment TGC have enough on their plate until the end of the month to get you the Beta you are longing for.

Oh and thanks everyone for the support of Reloaded which looks like you will get on schedule - good on TGC.

PixelF
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2013 01:13
I was thinking of going for the bronze, but I purchased silver to give more support!

www.pixeleater.me
Register now to become a reasonably intelligent human being!
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 5th Oct 2013 01:21
Quote: "It was either FPSC-Reloaded or Microsoft office 365 subscription for University (4 years for £55).

FPSC-R Won"

ROFL. Priorities are important!

I must also assume that the "post" or hard copy of FPSC-R is in addition to the digital download for Gold level pledgers, even if I end up making an assumer of myself. What people should be most concerned with is the part where it says "Sell games you make" on the Gold level. Be sure to get that, unless you're just in it for the fun like me.

Thanks for the update.

Brian.

I am the underground.
s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes thats the important bit sell games you make the other levels is to make game and share for free.

I wonder if you buy the other levels you can upgrade at a later date.

best s4real

Pack ya games with vishnu packer its free. Vishnu game launcher is now released.
Help keep vishnu free by pledging now :- http://vishnu.chipin.com/vishnu
Burger
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2013 02:32 Edited at: 5th Oct 2013 02:37
Exciting times!

Also I agree on Uman strongly on this point:

Quote: "You should already know that Vehicles and Third Person is not on the cards for Reloaded for some time. Give it and TGC a break. You will no doubt have those features but not likely at the end of October."

nuff' said

Burger

- An Instinctive Fear IndieDB page, download the demo today!
Captain Coder
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Elite: Dangerous
Posted: 5th Oct 2013 03:13 Edited at: 5th Oct 2013 03:16
Had to post when I saw this!

It's released on Halloween, eh? Wonder if there's a reason for that

So now, as a college student, I must make a hard choice: keep my bank account stocked for rainy days, or back TGC at Gold?

Hmm... food or game development?

I'm leaning towards game development

Just curious: It's been well known that FPSC is by no means good for commercial games unless you're ridiculously gifted in game design and keeping poly count low while maintaining good graphics, and can get your hands on a fantastic mod. Even then, there's not a lot of hope. Do any more experienced developers see any better hope commercial-wise for FPSC-R? I'm trying to decided if I want to go to Unity after I make and finish (key word here is "finish" ), but I'm worried the learning curve for Unity will be so high I drop game making all together. On the other hand I'm looking at FPSC-R, but I don't want to shell out a ton of cash and time for something that didn't have a lot of hope in the first place. I know a lot is dependent on skill, attention to detail, artistic ability, creativity in both art and storytelling, etc (look at the original Halo CE - great story and terrific eye-candy but terrible multiplayer gameplay ), but one can only do so much if the tools aren't meant for the job in the first place. You can't build an Ford F150 with a crescent wrench What do you guys think?

Thanks,
Captain Coder

Edit: One note - I'm not looking to sell my own triple-A title, but I do want something with the power to create triple-A quality games I have a pretty broad imagination, and to make those dreams come true I need a decent engine. If FPSC-R can't quite make the cut, then I'm pretty sure I can do without in respect to some things

As a believer in Jesus Christ, I am trying to use my passion for game creation for His glory.
Captain Coder
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2013 03:19
Also, "Sell games you make" is in the Gold package, but not any of the others. Do we have to purchase a license to sell games?

As a believer in Jesus Christ, I am trying to use my passion for game creation for His glory.
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2013 03:34
Captain Coder,

I can understand that many people out there may be in a similar position to yourself. Not far from it myself

Presumably you have time on your side so why not wait to see for yourself what Reloaded becomes. See what others say about it when they have had a chance to have a look and access it and work with it.

Then have a look to see what kind of games people are making with it.

If you continue to follow it you will sure have feedback that will give you a good indication of what it can do, how well it performs and if people find it easy or difficult to make games with and deploy them successfully.

Th problem you may have of course is it is set to be somewhat more expensive later.

I would say Buy Food first as that will help the brain make the right choices and help you then make better games.

Life changes and I am sure at some time you will get hold of Reloaded if that is what you want.

Captain Coder
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2013 03:40
Quote: "Presumably you have time on your side so why not wait to see for yourself what Reloaded becomes. See what others say about it when they have had a chance to have a look and access it and work with it.

Then have a look to see what kind of games people are making with it.

If you continue to follow it you will sure have feedback that will give you a good indication of what it can do, how well it performs and if people find it easy or difficult to make games with and deploy them successfully.

Th problem you may have of course is it is set to be somewhat more expensive later."

Good advice, thanks for the tip

Quote: "I would say Buy Food first as that will help the brain make the right choices and help you then make better games."

LOL No one can argue with that

Thanks for the help

Quote: "Also, "Sell games you make" is in the Gold package, but not any of the others. Do we have to purchase a license to sell games?"

Anyone have any info on this?

Regards,
Captain Coder

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 5th Oct 2013 03:49
Quote: "Anyone have any info on this?"

It looks kind of self explanitory. The Gold package allows you to sell your games, or includes a license to sell what you make, while the others are resticted. How they will go about coding or enforcing that remains to be seen.

Brian.

I am the underground.
Clonkex
Forum Vice President
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2013 04:19
Quote: "It's released on Halloween, eh?"

Halloween is almost exclusively American, isn't it? In Australia it's not a big thing and few people "celebrate" it.

And WHY is the real-time lightmapping video still on the pledge page?! It's not in the engine any more!! FIX THAT!

uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2013 04:37
Halloween is quite big in the UK throughout the country. Celebrated here quite intensively. Makes a lot of money for those who sell festivities products - and alcohol establishments. Any excuse to get drunk here. I have no idea how widespread Halloween is on a world scale. Probably growing.

Perhaps its time to make a Haloween Game - scary - now that's getting someone interested in Reloaded.

Quote: "And WHY is the real-time lightmapping video still on the pledge page?! It's not in the engine any more!! FIX THAT!"

Anything that is not included in the engine or currently under development inside it should clearly not be included in promotional material even if it is the best video yet seen.

I have no idea if that page will all stay that way over there or if it will continue to be used.

There will shortly be a new Reloaded web site and with various inclusions that currently are being used here at this site. The Reloaded web site will be largely self contained so that all things Reloaded will be visually in keeping and the corporate, product consistency maintained throughout, however I am guessing that such will not include the purchasing pages though it would be a good thing if they were maintained similarly.

Tereith
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2013 05:30
Going to buy gold next month. Free 10 classic packs and 4 new packs all together with a lisence to sell your games. Can't wait for this. Now this month have to go really fast because i want my hands on the beta release

Your signature has been erased by a mod, please reduce it to no larger than 600 x 120.
Clonkex
Forum Vice President
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2013 05:41
Quote: "Halloween is quite big in the UK throughout the country"

Oh ok then.

Quote: "Makes a lot of money for those who sell festivities products"

And as such it's becoming a bigger event even in Australia.

Quote: "Any excuse to get drunk here."

lol

SuckerFree Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2013 07:32
Woah, I get the top tier for having already pledged? AWESOME!

Working out of a 2 bedroom apartment towards video game glory!
NST
AGK Bronze Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2013 10:59 Edited at: 5th Oct 2013 11:00
Looking forward to this! (& AGK2)

Edit: I've backed both, BTW. Why doesn't this show up?
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2013 12:19
NST

You have to contact TGC directly and they apply your badges to your profile.

See here :

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=202295&b=50

Hope that helps

HiddenKillerCZ
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi,

i buyed this product for 80$ (100$ with VAT) so i am gold?

My questions:
1) I hope i can download FPS Reloaded after release digitaly bcoz some1 in our country can stole my post.
2) I dont see additional model pack only 10 clasics.

You can see my order? Can you FIX it?

Thanks,

Tomas.
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2013 13:16
TGC don't work weekends and manage purchase orders manually so you may have to wait until Monday before your pledge is attended to further.

mohamad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2013 13:44
FPS Creator - Reloaded: Pledge Levels Info Graphical Schedule

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Yurif74
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2013 14:18
hello, that are good news indeed!!
please can someone tell the difference from "horror" and "zombie" pack?
I pledged on 1st august 2013, at that time there was only one choice, is this meaning i'm promoted to gold pledger?
thank you for replies

FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Sparrowhawk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2013 14:27
Quote: "2) I dont see additional model pack only 10 clasics."

I think the additional new model packs will probably be released with the first Reloaded Beta - so you won't get access before then.

That said, does anyone who backed AppGameKit V2 have it marked in their inventory (I know it isn't released yet) - as I backed via Kickstarter. I expect that too will only appear on product release.

Quote: "I pledged on 1st august 2013, at that time there was only one choice, is this meaning i'm promoted to gold pledger?"

Fairly sure that puts you in the Gold Pledger category.

www.hawkvalley.co.uk
Yurif74
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2013 14:39
Hello sparrowhawk , yes that was a really stupid question i know, then i tried to look in my account in the order history: "FPSC Reloaded Gold Pledger" so i think accounts and orders are already updated!

FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Yurif74
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2013 14:54
Hello Uman
Quote: "The Gold Postal delivery thing is indeed completely illogical."

i think about it, probably Rick mean that Gold pledgers will receive a Postal delivery of the FINAL v1.0 version (a boxed version), but of course the gold pledger can get it electronically too...
Rick should make some lights about this point, however Gold pledger benefits report that it have access to beta versions... i do not think that there will be a postal delivery every month....

we will wait a word from Rick just to calm down peoples

FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Titantropo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2013 19:02
So... what happens now that I've made the payment and I received an email saying that the payment has been received?

Here, there and everywhere.
Madcow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2013 21:41
Quote: "Save and share games
Sell games you make"

Perhaps i've just misunderstood, but does that means we can't compile and sell our games made with FPSCR if we hadn't pledged, even with the retail version ?

"I like to keep this handy, for close encounters."
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2013 23:42 Edited at: 5th Oct 2013 23:42
Quote: "11th October - new FPS Creator Reloaded web site launches"

The new site is radically different from the current site so be prepared!

I reject your reality and substitute my own...
Sparrowhawk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2013 00:12
Quote: "Perhaps i've just misunderstood, but does that means we can't compile and sell our games made with FPSCR if we hadn't pledged, even with the retail version ? "

There are two editions - one where you compile with a share licence, and the other you compile where you can sell. It is two separate versions of the final product. The slightly more expensive one gives you the right to sell in addition to simply sharing.

Does that help to clarify, or have I made it more confusing?

www.hawkvalley.co.uk
RickV
TGC Development Director
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2013 01:07
Hi,

When we first set the initial backer package we thought we would be releasing a boxed product on release. This is why this pledge level is marked as delivered by post. Since then the development has moved on and a better plan will be to roll out download versions as we evolve the product with the input of the community.

So no boxed product until we get to a final Version 1 and all dates and durations are estimates (such is the nature of complex software development).

Rick

Financial Director
TGC Team
Clonkex
Forum Vice President
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2013 01:38
Quote: "So... what happens now that I've made the payment and I received an email saying that the payment has been received?"

Nothing. There's nothing available yet. You just wait until the beta comes out, then something will happen.

Titantropo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2013 04:00
Quote: "Nothing. There's nothing available yet. You just wait until the beta comes out, then something will happen."

Yes, I know. I was refering to the badge. Is it still possible to get it if I send the email?

Here, there and everywhere.
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2013 04:09
Yes surely it must be so. Send the email.

PixelF
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2013 09:42
Quote: "There are two editions - one where you compile with a share licence, and the other you compile where you can sell. It is two separate versions of the final product. The slightly more expensive one gives you the right to sell in addition to simply sharing."

Bit of a bummer.

I hope there is an option to upgrade to a commercial license some time later!

www.pixeleater.me
Register now to become a reasonably intelligent human being!
srealist
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2013 09:47
I really wish everyone would chill out. Enthusiasm is great; don't get me wrong.

But this kind of pressure seems...I dunno...not good...and I worry that things are premature. Why does it have to be October? If an alpha is ready then great. But from what I read on the blog, I really wish everyone would relax and let the man do his thing. This seems forced. Lee seems forced.

I know nothing. Just what I read. Good luck and best wishes to all.
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2013 13:13 Edited at: 6th Oct 2013 13:46
Yes Lee is probably under a great deal of pressure. Perhaps TGC too.

The nature of the beast to some extent. Having opened the Reloaded project to include the community in playing a Role in shaping Reloaded and giving TGC feedback and ideas as to what they would like it to be and do then users bombard TGC with that often perhaps unrealistically and over enthusiastically.

There may be disadvantages to that though some good things also come from it too - a balance is needed in all things. Reloaded may have more or be better than it might otherwise be and there are many that have tried to help Lee especially when asked for help. Community is good.

New Reloaded web site and forums to launch shortly. The web site will be public facing.

Ricks Manchester Public Promotional Day.

Then first Beat release.

Rick said I think only yesterday again that schedules are Estimated and can change. Thus there may be delays and I am sure they wont be pressed into anything. There are always pressures perhaps we don't know about either though no need for us to add to them.

TGC have are moving these things forward themselves at their own pace.

I apologise if I have personally over pressured anyone.

Things are cool. Its all good. We are all friends.

It seems to me that perhaps there is still a way to go before one can actually expect in particular to see a Beta release at the end of this month so you may not get one. I guess it depends on progress or not from now until then.

TGC software is often never finished - always under development - its the way of making it better. Reloaded will need be released at some stage as Beta as the users and community will be used apparently to test it and provide feedback and findings and hopefully helpfully so. Its down to TGC to decide when that will happen. No pressure other than it has to move forward for commercial reasons as much as any other to become a Full product. TGC have control of that and when it happens. I am sure they wont release it until its in a sensible condition to do so at Beta stage one and so on ongoing as it meets "Their" aspirations.

The new web site if that too is launched as said shortly and perhaps that will be delayed too - will keep us all occupied for a while while Lee gets on.

I do feel for TGC and Lee in particular - between a Rock and a Hard place. Good days and bad and not helped often by people like me - its what we all understand being what we are. Hard life it is.

Yes give Lee a break and lets all work together as a community and help TGC and Reloaded.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 11:54:36
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 11:54:36