Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / What have you made with DB Pro ?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2014 03:42 Edited at: 21st Aug 2014 03:44
I have made a few things and posted code to one or two of them here for the website.

Generate Terrain and walk on it at load time
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=188775&b=1

But one in particular that I hadn't posted code too, is my fake game that has a bootable computer, inside the fake game, that is actually reading x86 Boot code that was really compiled with the x86 NASM compiler.

This is Part 4. If you want to see the other parts, they are there on that site as well.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16xn2e_game-simulated-x86-virtual-8086-computer-part-4_videogames

I put my code on some backup hard drive somewhere, so eventually I might post it here on the forums for others. But I wanted to start this thread to see what some of you have done, that and to show off what I have done... although to some of you, its probably nothing special.
TheComet
Years of Service
User Offline
JackDawson
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2014 17:22 Edited at: 21st Aug 2014 17:25
Ahh thanks TheComet. I do a search and that doesn't come up. No matter how I search. Not sure why.

EDIT UPDATE : After looking at it, that thread says it is for only finished projects. Neither of mine are. They are just demos to show off what can be done. Both finished for what they show, but only for educational purposes, not as a finished game(s).

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 09:58:29
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 09:58:29