Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / maps take lot of time to load...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi I'm testing some fps creator default maps ,the ones provided with model packs etc but I noticed that fpsc take toooooooooooooooooooooooooo much time to loads levels that are over 1gb
for derelitc station2.fpm it took about 10/12 mins to load tes level ...and derelict station complete.fpm dont load after about 30 mins

in general about all maps take too much time to laod and there are onely maps without characters ,ai etc...

is here a way to imporove laod time?

can the 4gb limith pacth be useful too??
can be this usefual.. http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=192558&b=21

I'm using fpsc v120 final e with S4mod zeta 1.2 +nomad mod 1.0
but even using fpsc without mods the result is the same...

my system spec are cpu quad 9550@3.8 ghz , 8gb ram , scga ati hd6870 1gb gddr5..so not bad I think..

any tip??
Mriganka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Sep 2014 06:54
The best bet that I would go with is the constructing obstacle part or the lightmapping part. If it is the latter then you can revert down the settings in setup.ini to a more suitable configuration, but if the problem is the former one then I totally have no idea about that.

ReFure
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: AGK
Posted: 23rd Oct 2014 18:05
Check your preferences that you have "Automatic Floor" UNchecked. That usually kept my testgame loading for 30+ minutes than usual.

Nic

http://www.niclauke.com

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 14:40:59
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 14:40:59