Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Just bought a Mac, help!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I just bought a Mac to be able to use AppGameKit and wonder if someone could help me use it. The things I wonder is:
1. How and where do I install AGK
2. How do I compile (Tier 1)

I have downloaded the zip files and extracted it but I find no installation file. Still in runs fine but I wonder if it is ok just to move the files and I also wonder were to place them on the computer.

The second problem is that I can not compile and run. First I got an error that there were no folder called AppGameKit and when I created one, AppGameKit complains it is a folder!

Sincerely,
Max Tillberg
pprem
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2014 11:24
With AGKv2, you have an "AGK Alpha Mac" folder. Just unzip it and launch AGK2 in it when you want to use AGK.

You can also move the folder to Application if you want.

--
Patrick P.
http://www.gamolf.fr
Max Tillberg
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks, that solved the first problem. I still have the problem with "no such file or folder" when I compile.

Sincerely,
Max Tillberg
MikeHart
AGK Bronze Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Either rename the AGL folder to AGK2 or change the path in the settings on the build tab.
Max Tillberg
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks a lot. Now I only will try to get broadcasting to work, but that is an other problem.

Sincerely,
Max Tillberg

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 22:12:04
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 22:12:04