Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Facebook - Post to wall - AGK v2

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Nov 2014 16:11
I know this has been asked before and I did do a forum search, but this hasn't come up since AppGameKit v2 and I'm wondering if anyone has got this to work successfully in Tier 1 with AppGameKit v2?...

I'm going to have a play with it at some point this evening, and will report back if successful, but was hoping someone may already have some knowledge of setting this up
Grook
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Dec 2014 12:49
Did you get anywhere with this funnel7?

"It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.”
lmr2013
Years of Service
User Offline
yeah it would be good to know how to properly set up the facebook / twitter commands - they seem a bit vague and Im not fully sure how they work or if they work?. I'm ideally after to a button (or something) that lets the user post on facebook / tweet on twitter, then (somehow) detect that the user has made a post / tweet and return them back to the app and rewards them for promoting the app. But I haven't got a clue how to do it ?
Funnell7
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2014 10:51
Quote: "Did you get anywhere with this funnel7?"

Unfortunately not... But today is my last working day and then I am off for Christmas Hopefully I'll get a chance to take a look at this over the festive period...
Naphier
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Dec 2014 09:52
Works fine. I'm updating Wordspionage right now and tried it out. I can still get friends list and post to friends wall. I'm sure I can post to my wall too. I did get a complaint that AGK's version of FB is out of date. Not sure if Paul updated it or it is that I have the old SDK in Eclipse.
You might have problems if your app was registered on FB recently as I think only apps created before a certain date still have access to the VERY old SDK in AGK.

Grook
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Dec 2014 11:58
Cheers Naphier, time to have a play with it...

"It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.”

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 05:58:06
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 05:58:06