Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / is it possible to edit examples submitted for the help files?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2014 22:02
Is it possible to edit examples submitted for the online help files or is it a bit of a faff?

I only ask as I submitted some yesterday and today and then found some typos in the comments, that make them confusing at best and meaningless at worst.

The examples all work (as far as I've tested them) so it's not a big deal if it's going to be a hassle for someone.

Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Dec 2014 01:27
Unfortunately not, although I can go in and edit them in the database if necessary. If there is anything that desperately needs changing let me know. An easier way might be to submit fixed versions, and when they are approved email me a list of links to commands that have the corrected versions and I'll delete the old copies.
29 games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Dec 2014 18:14
Okay, that's cool.

At least the examples compile and run so people can just work it out for themselves, it'll be part of the learning experience.

If I feel a desperate need to change anything I'll do as you suggest but in the mean time I'll just keep going through the 3d commands and add new examples if there isn't already one.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 09:23:51
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 09:23:51