Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Mipmaps on shader texture stage 1+ not working?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2014 18:04 Edited at: 18th Dec 2014 18:10
Hello folks!

Currently I rewrite all shaders used in the Insel Simulator 2014 and noticed that the second texture layer of an object, given by the detail map shader has no mipmaps on it. I use AGK1 with glsl 1.20. (BTW what glsl version has AGK2?) I searched the web and found solutions for glsl 2.0 and above, but not for v120.

I have attached a demonstration of the detail map shader with lighting. (Use it for free, no credits needed xD)

To activate or deactivate the shader, press the space key. If you turn on the shader, you will notice a flickering on the box.
(Or is this a AGK1 problem?)

I searched the forums but there was no answer to this question. Is there any solution for that? I would really like to use the mipmaps.

Code to look at:

[/url]

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2015 03:10
Mipmapping is not enabled by default, use SetGenerateMipmaps(1) to turn it on when loading an image.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 13:36:42
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 13:36:42