Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / DarkGDK GUI

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello all!
Wondering if there is anything close to the Windows forms that I could insert into my program. Something like DarkForms, which I like, but something a bit more robust. Specifically, I would love to see a scrolling list box, a dataSet, scrollbars, ect.

This wouldn't actually be the main GUI, this is a pop out to show the economics and environmental data of a country. Ideally, I would love to create a form from my compiler (VC++2008) that can report data (something as simple as increase/decrease taxes). Even something done inside the game, maybe along the lines of darkForms, would work too.

I hope I make sense! Is there any good, robust GUI that is fairly easy to use? Or am I better off trying to create one from scratch? One with helpful documentation/samples/tutorials would be ideal! Thanks!
s_i
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Mar 2015 18:34
In attachment -- many usefull examples, mainly from this forum.
As for me, for my game I wrote code for GUI from scratch.

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 03:29:28
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 03:29:28