Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / This is a HORROR - AGK Version 2.0.13

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm not kidding - this is a real nightmare!
Last night I turned off the computer with a working version of its application, in the morning there was a new version of Startup AppGameKit and my application will not start at all - vindovs reports an error in the application and the fact that looking for a way to fix them is!

How to return the old version (Steam) ?!
I need to work !!!
Help

AGK 2 !
JimHawkins
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Apr 2015 10:52
Please don't double-post!

<<It is practically impossible to teach good programming to students that have had a prior exposure to BASIC: as potential programmers they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration.>> Dijkstra
RickV
TGC Development Director
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Apr 2015 11:47
Paul will sort it I'm sure. Expect a patch once he's had his sleep. Sorry for the issues you are having, it'll be temporary.

Development Director
TGC Team
Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Apr 2015 16:36 Edited at: 18th Apr 2015 16:37
I have updated the Steam files, can you tell me if you still get a crash? If so can you send me the project so I can try to replicate the problem.

You can revert Steam to a previous version of AppGameKit by right clicking on the App Game Kit 2 product, choosing properties, then in the beta tab selecting the version to use.
Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Apr 2015 12:49 Edited at: 19th Apr 2015 12:50
Paul, Thanks for the tip on installing a previous version !!!

After trying to roll back to version 2.0.12 and 2.0.13 versions reinstall my app working again.
But still in the debugger does not work SetScissor - performs with fallacious arguments, although the values of variables, arguments, asked him a position in the debugger shows true.

And still SetEditBox not accept extended characters when switching to the Russian language.

Can this do anything?

AGK 2 !
Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Apr 2015 17:27
Quote: "But still in the debugger does not work SetScissor - performs with fallacious arguments"

The error you are seeing is not really an error, it is just a left over from when I was debugging the command, it output the values just so I could check them. I'll remove it in the next version.

Quote: "And still SetEditBox not accept extended characters when switching to the Russian language."

Unfortunately until we can find a way of supporting/displaying UTF8 in AppGameKit this will not be possible.

And from now on can you only post a question in this thread or the other, not both please.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 16:32:13
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 16:32:13