Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th May 2015 16:13
1982 is another simple, old school shmup, inspired by a bunch of things that were around when I first got into gaming and coding many moons ago.

3 game modes, 3 difficulties, 60 trials (Achievements), online leaderboards, a news system and some other stuff.

Just downloadable for PC right now, but Mac, FireTV & OUYA will follow in the next few days and then I might look into iOS & Android mobile versions.

Any feedback appreciated as always.

Game Page: http://www.binaryzoo.com/1982_page/

PC Download Link: http://www.binaryzoo.com/games/1982/1982.rar

BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th May 2015 17:40
It's official...you are not a very clever and talented programmer, you are completely insane and these creations are the accidental spawn of a crazy mind. You are the primordial soup of computer games.

Amazing! Just when I thought it couldn't get any more bizarre, I was shooting at Pac-man ghosts whilst obliterating Centipede mushrooms to stop them turning into Defender bombs.

I hate to break the bad news unless I haven't got far enough, but somebody is feeling really left out -

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
TutCity is being rebuilt
baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th May 2015 17:51
?#!$%

Awesome! Say no more...

Using AppGameKit V2 Tier 1
SpecTre
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th May 2015 21:03
Well what can I say, had a great time playing this, really took me back to the good old arcade days especially after just reading a copy of Retro Gamer look at the smile on my face

Well done!!

The Amiga and Amos were great!
Download my game - Paint Pot from Amazon and Google here - http://leap.my-free.website/
Rickynzx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2015 02:03
wow, great game. Had so much fun playing this.took me back to when i was a teenager playing these games in the arcades.

fog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2015 12:31
Thanks all. I'll take being called "insane" by BatVink as a compliment

Getting that old arcade vibe is obviously what I was going for. Gameplay from a simpler time, although learning whether to shoot or collect the various powerups does mean there's a tiny bit of depth.

As a basic concept it's perfect for expansion in the future, adding old arcade characters I might have missed. And a 1992 sequel might be too hard to resist

BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2015 15:28
Quote: " I'll take being called "insane" by BatVink as a compliment "

That was the intention, the kind of insane that Jeff Minter pioneered.

TutCity is being rebuilt
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2015 18:41
What are the chances of getting exactly the same score twice in a row (22009, 10th place)!

TutCity is being rebuilt
fog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th May 2015 02:49
Quote: "What are the chances of getting exactly the same score twice in a row (22009, 10th place)!"
You should put the lottery on

Just in case there's any confusion, the score shown at the bottom of the highscore table is your best score, not your last.

BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th May 2015 09:56
Quote: "Just in case there's any confusion, the score shown at the bottom of the highscore table is your best score, not your last."

I was probably confused in that case.

TutCity is being rebuilt
29 games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th May 2015 23:18
Another wonderfully intense shooter. I swear between this and Echoes+ I'm going to end up with some kind of brain aneurysm. At the very least it's not doing my insomnia any good. Every time I close my eyes all I see is brightly coloured aliens scrolling down my vision.

Anyway, I think if this was going to be on a tablet or phone you might as well go for automatic shooting. I pretty much keep my finger on the fire button all the time anyway, unless I'm missing some nuance of game play.

Invaders of the 29th Dimension - available now on Google Play
Find me on indieDB
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2015 00:00
Quote: " I pretty much keep my finger on the fire button all the time anyway, unless I'm missing some nuance of game play."

When you shoot the spacecraft that is stealing the humanoids, don't shoot the human as he falls. He is worth a lot of points if you collect a few of them

TutCity is being rebuilt
SpecTre
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2015 00:20
Quote: "He is worth a lot of points if you collect a few of them"

He certainly is and BatVink I am just behind you on the score board and gunning for you now

Download my game - Paint Pot from Amazon and Google here - http://leap.my-free.website/
29 games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2015 00:21
I wondered what all that pixelated blood was about.

Invaders of the 29th Dimension - available now on Google Play
Find me on indieDB
fog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2015 01:48
Thanks 29 games

Quote: "Anyway, I think if this was going to be on a tablet or phone you might as well go for automatic shooting. I pretty much keep my finger on the fire button all the time anyway, unless I'm missing some nuance of game play."
As BatVink says, you want to avoid shooting the humans as they fall and also there are times when you'll want to collect the powerups and not shoot them too. Learning how to use the powerups effectively is a big part of getting good scores.

Quote: "When you shoot the spacecraft that is stealing the humanoids, don't shoot the human as he falls. He is worth a lot of points if you collect a few of them "
He is, but there's slightly more to it than that...

After a certain number of enemies reach the bottom of the screen a human will be abducted by a saucer and x3 will be removed from your score multiplier (you should see a red -3 to indicate this on the multiplier gauge).

If you then shoot the saucer and the human lands safely your x3 multiplier is returned (indicated by green +3 on multiplier gauge). You might also get a points bonus for saving him successfully.

So there's a tiny bit more gameplay depth than there initially appears and a number of other bonuses to find (eg. ramming enemies when you have a shield will trigger the "Repulsar" bonus. Or stopping any enemies reaching Earth for 30 seconds will trigger the "Defender" bonus etc)

Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2015 05:13 Edited at: 14th May 2015 08:57
Crazy cool game.
This will be a favorite for sure. (look out scoreboard)

Edit
I'm a survivor!

Coding things my way since 1981 -- Currently using AppGameKit V2 Tier 1
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2015 12:21 Edited at: 14th May 2015 13:00
I saw all of these bonuses and wondered what I had done to achieve them. I think one of the most frustrating parts is not knowing the rules of engagement, but I don't know how you would solve that without spoiling the game.

[EDIT] If you want to see more of the characters, choose Time Attack. You get a allsorts, much quicker!

TutCity is being rebuilt
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2015 16:20 Edited at: 14th May 2015 16:22
Quote: "If you want to see more of the characters, choose Time Attack. You get a allsorts, much quicker!"

I have checked out all the game play levels. (see leader boards)

Quote: "ramming enemies when you have a shield will trigger the "Repulsar" bonus. Or stopping any enemies reaching Earth for 30 seconds will trigger the "Defender" bonus etc"

lol
I should have read all of this thread before playing, because I thought the 'Repulsar' was a bad thing so I avoided hitting them.

WARNING
THIS GAME MAY CAUSE LOSS OF SLEEP.
I couldn't stop playing it because it is so much fun.
The clock had skipped 4 hours into the future and it only seemed like I had been playing about a half hour or so.

Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2015 19:54
Tremendous game! - really has everything a retro shooter could possibly need.

fog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2015 01:02
Thanks Van There are a few references in there only us oldies will probably recognise.

@Conjured Entertainment
Great scoring I find time flies while playing too. I found my last games Echoes+ quite stessful to play, yet while 1982 is similarly chaotic I find it strangely relaxing to play.

Quote: "I saw all of these bonuses and wondered what I had done to achieve them. I think one of the most frustrating parts is not knowing the rules of engagement, but I don't know how you would solve that without spoiling the game."
Yeah I find discovering these bonus triggers fun, I guess some might not. Here they are:

Arcadia - Survive a level
Astro Blaster - get a new high multiplier for your current game
Major Havoc - trigger 2 Astro Blasters within 5 secs
Missile Command - have 2 remote missile launchers active at the same time
Laser Zone - have 2 remote lasers active at the same time
Bomberman - kill lots of enemies in an energy powerup explosion
Defender - stop any enemy reaching the ground for 30 secs
Repulsar - Ram an enemy with your shields
2084 - rescue Man from the saucers 3 times in a row

Well I think this is about ready for proper release now. While it had already been playtested I wanted to release it to you guys on here to catch any bugs that might have been missed before a wider release. It sounds relatively bug free so far

SpecTre
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2015 02:58
Quote: "It sounds relatively bug free so far "

Not come across any bugs at all and am loving this game.
Are you thinking of release on Android? Would love this game on the phone to blast away some stress for 15 mins at a time or so

Ranietz
AGK Gold Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2015 10:36
Great game. Very addictive.

The only problem I found was on the challenge page. It seems like you can't select the next page if you're using a keyboard or a gamepad. It's not a big deal on a PC since you can use the mouse but it can be a problem on platforms that don't have a mouse.
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2015 11:46 Edited at: 15th May 2015 12:18
Quote: " It sounds relatively bug free so far"

I have spotted one very minor glitch. On survival mode, move as soon as you can to one side or the other. You will see it try to jump back towards the centre after a couple of seconds of the game starting.

Oh...and the one you had in Echoes too, where the position suffix isn't quite right. For example "23th" instead of "23rd"

TutCity is being rebuilt
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2015 17:11 Edited at: 15th May 2015 18:38
Quote: "Great scoring... I find time flies while playing too. "

Thanks,
I had 1st place on all gamestyles but one yesterday, then someone came in wreaking havoc on me.

Quote: "I wanted to release it to you guys on here to catch any bugs that might have been missed before a wider release."

I had a glitch entering my name....
The text box had in image cutout of that section of menu, and the rest of the screen was black.I could not see the text while entering it, so I had to go blind for that and for the menu navigation once I entered my name.
Then I had to start a game and die blind because the text screen never went away.
Then I had to Ctrl+Alt+Delete to get the task manager up to end the task.
Then on restart, my name was there and I could play normally.

Quote: "Oh...and the one you had in Echoes too, where the position suffix isn't quite right. For example "23th" instead of "23rd""

Yeah, it is basing it off the first digit, instead of the whole number...

11st 12st 13st...etc
21nd 22nd 23nd...etc
31rd 32rd 33rd...etc

At least, that is what I thought it was doing.
I'll have a better look at it today.

On a side note...
I must be the only one who notices these things, but how is it that fog does not have a developer badge?
This game is truly awesome, and really deserves some special recognition, don't you think?
Even a PC release of this game is badge worthy IMO, because as mentioned before..."Tremendous game! - really has everything a retro shooter could possibly need."...and I couldn't agree more.

I did think of one suggestion to make while I was playing, but I forgot what it was by the end of the game.
So, it had to be something minor and not enough to worry about anyway.

fog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2015 19:44
Quote: "Are you thinking of release on Android? Would love this game on the phone to blast away some stress for 15 mins at a time or so "

Probably later. I'm already set-up to do quick PC, Mac, OUYA and FireTV versions so they will come first. Then I'll look at iOS and Android mobile versions. I haven't done mobile before so I'll have a few things to set-up and code for that.

Quote: "The only problem I found was on the challenge page. It seems like you can't select the next page if you're using a keyboard or a gamepad. It's not a big deal on a PC since you can use the mouse but it can be a problem on platforms that don't have a mouse."

Thanks Ranietz, great spot. Fixed in next release.

Quote: "Oh...and the one you had in Echoes too, where the position suffix isn't quite right. For example "23th" instead of "23rd""

Yeah I had spotted that one myself. Stupid error. Sack the coder.

Quote: "I had a glitch entering my name...."

Those edit boxes give me continued grief. I think I'll ditch AGK's edit boxes and just use the onscreen keyboard I wrote for OUYA and FireTV versions.

Quote: "I must be the only one who notices these things, but how is it that fog does not have a developer badge?"

I'd rather not have any TBH. Everyone has badges so I'm more unique without them

Anyway, thanks for the continued helpful feedback guys.

BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2015 22:41
So I made it to 3rd, and nearly gave myself a seizure trying to get to 2nd. Only afterwards did I realise I had another 70,000 to go to reach Conjured!

TutCity is being rebuilt
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th May 2015 01:11 Edited at: 17th May 2015 02:58
Quote: "I'd rather not have any TBH. Everyone has badges so I'm more unique without them"

Well, you have a really nice one now.

Quote: "So I made it to 3rd, and nearly gave myself a seizure trying to get to 2nd. Only afterwards did I realise I had another 70,000 to go to reach Conjured!"

lol
Arcade - Easy
skyblu has been thumping my scores, so I had to add a little to that one.

@FOG
Hey man, in your first image you show a little green triangular shaped spaceship.
Is that something you took out, because I have not noticed those in game?

Quote: "Getting that old arcade vibe is obviously what I was going for. Gameplay from a simpler time, although learning whether to shoot or collect the various powerups does mean there's a tiny bit of depth."

It's beautiful for strategy man, just beautiful.

Thanks for making this.

fog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th May 2015 13:14
Conjured's assault on the leaderboards continues. Soon you'll have all the top spots

Quote: "Hey man, in your first image you show a little green triangular shaped spaceship.
Is that something you took out, because I have not noticed those in game?"
They are still in there. They are very fast galaxian type enemies so it's possible you blinked and missed them

Quote: "It's beautiful for strategy man, just beautiful. "
Thanks. I spent ages tweaking things to get that element balanced so it's good to hear it seems to work. I do find triggering a powerup at just the right time to create ultimate carnage is strangely satisfying.

Quote: "Thanks for making this."
And thanks for your feedback. That's the main reason I do this

Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th May 2015 15:48 Edited at: 17th May 2015 16:33
Quote: "Conjured's assault on the leaderboards continues. Soon you'll have all the top spots "

It seems that Capt Cook, skyblu, and a few others are trying the same thing. (who are they?) (is skyblu like fog only different?)
Sorry about being a scoreboard junkie, but that is the one element that the old Arcade Machines lacked.
Sure, they had local high scores on each machine, but there was no internet connection for live global scores.
That is why the remakes of old arcade machines would be even more popular now than they were then, because we can compare skills with the world not just our neighborhood.

Quote: "... your feedback. That's the main reason I do this "

I remembered what I was going to suggest...
Quote: "I think if this was going to be on a tablet or phone you might as well go for automatic shooting. I pretty much keep my finger on the fire button all the time anyway, unless I'm missing some nuance of game play."

A temperature meter for the gun, so rapid fire could not be constant.
Of course it would not be too extreme over heating thus preventing the 30 seconds required for Defender.
A quick cool down would work too, making just a little required pause so that timing the release of the fire button would come into play.
Maybe that could just be for Hard play or for certain weapons like the Rockets, because there is a whole lot of action to keep up with already.

fog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th May 2015 16:47 Edited at: 18th May 2015 16:49
Thanks for the suggestion. Maybe in another game, but I'm trying to keep 1982 as a simple arcade blast and waiting for a gun to cooldown is better suited for a more tactical shooter.

Quote: "It seems that Capt Cook, skyblu, and a few others are trying the same thing. (who are they?) (is skyblu like fog only different?)"

You wont find me on the leaderboards. All my playtesting is done in a debug build which doesn't allow scores to be uploaded online. Any testing I need to do on the live leaderboards is done under the name MAN(*) and I delete them when done

(*)MAN is the name I call the human in 1982 and I plan on using him again soon.

--------------------------------------------------------

Anyway V2 is now uploaded (you should be notified on the main menu) with the following changes:

- Windowed/fullscreen option added.
- Player name input method changed (now same on all platforms)
- Position text corrected (10th not 10st!)
- Zoo Trial screen navigation fixed
- Mouse movement smoothed

Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2015 02:52 Edited at: 19th May 2015 05:25
Quote: "Anyway V2 is now uploaded (you should be notified on the main menu) with the following changes:"

Player name is working for me now and looks good.
Only one glitch, the caps appear good on the virtual keyboard, but the entry still comes up lower case in the text box.
Not a biggie for me, just letting you know.

fog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2015 16:39
Quote: "Only one glitch, the caps appear good on the virtual keyboard, but the entry still comes up lower case in the text box.
Not a biggie for me, just letting you know."
Thanks. The code is actually working correctly, it's just that the font I'm using doesn't have uppercase letters lol.

Think I'll leave it for now

CJB
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2015 18:05 Edited at: 20th May 2015 19:07
Quote: " "Oh...and the one you had in Echoes too, where the position suffix isn't quite right. For example "23th" instead of "23rd"""

Here is my attempt at a GetOrdinals function which might help (ported from a .net version we use in work):

In writing this, I found a strange bug: Lines 72 to 92 as:

should really look like:

...but that cause the app to crash with error "Unrecognised instruction: 0 in at line 0". Easy enough to work around by listing each case seperately, but I'll post it as a bug anyway.

V2 T1 (Mostly)
Uzmadesign
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2015 07:11 Edited at: 26th May 2015 07:20
Quote: "Conjured's assault on the leaderboards continues. Soon you'll have all the top spots"

Only 1 more to go... Survivor Hard ( 68 points behind skyblu )

I may just leave that one for someone else to beat. (if they can, good luck!)
I have tried and tried to beat it, and it seems skyblu's score is a Hard Survivor indeed.

fog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2015 09:28
Quote: "Only 1 more to go... Survivor Hard ( 68 points behind skyblu )

I may just leave that one for someone else to beat. (if they can, good luck!)
I have tried and tried to beat it, and it seems skyblu's score is a Hard Survivor indeed."
Good skills.

I've still really only released it here so you'll have a lot more competition when I release it properly across several platforms

Are you trying to complete the trials or have they just been unlocked through targeting high scores?

BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2015 13:51
Quick question, are the points for rescuing three MANs a reference to Robotron?

TutCity is being rebuilt
fog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2015 16:59
Quote: "Quick question, are the points for rescuing three MANs a reference to Robotron?"
It is indeed

All the bonus names (Frantic, Missile Command, Arcadia etc) are the names of games from around then. Likewise the Trial names are mostly derived from music and movies.

Just out of curiosity, are people using the default mouse controls or switching to keys or joypad? Traditionally you would use the latter options and a lot of people would be mortified at the thought of using a mouse for a twitch shmup.

BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2015 23:07
I use the mouse, it's the only way to get fine and fast control. I couldn't imagine getting a decent score with keyboard.

TutCity is being rebuilt
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th May 2015 01:02 Edited at: 27th May 2015 02:26
Quote: "I've still really only released it here so you'll have a lot more competition when I release it properly across several platforms

Are you trying to complete the trials or have they just been unlocked through targeting high scores?"

Yeah, I will be knocked down fast by people like Billy Mitchell and the rest of his gang.
There are many people here who have mad skills though, so they should do well against the rest of the world.

I completed all but two of the trials (time attack - opollo greed & friend or foe are still locked), but not all on hard yet.
I had completed quite a few on hard before I ever went in and looked at them.

I am focusing on the multiplier right now as the Arcade Easy score reflects. (x41)
That is the way to get the score bumping fast, which is my priority.

Quote: "Just out of curiosity, are people using the default mouse controls or switching to keys or joypad? Traditionally you would use the latter options and a lot of people would be mortified at the thought of using a mouse for a twitch shmup."

Quote: "I use the mouse, it's the only way to get fine and fast control. I couldn't imagine getting a decent score with keyboard."

I use the keyboard.

Quote: "Quick question, are the points for rescuing three MANs a reference to Robotron?"

Quote: "It is indeed"

lol
This game is a real tribute to many of those classics.
I love it.

Scene Commander
Support Manager
Years of Service
User Offline
After a very busy couple of months, I'm finding a little more time to spend around these boards, and this was a wonderful find .

It puts some of my efforts to shame, and again inspires me to find the time to get coding!.

Great job.

i7-4770s 3.10ghz (Passmark 9599) - Geforce GTX 650ti (Passmark 2708)
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th May 2015 15:38
I can rest again now that I am in the top 10 on all modes, all levels.
Have been missing meals, sleep and interacting with mankind whilst I got back on to the board.

TutCity is being rebuilt
fog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th May 2015 16:38
Thanks for the controls feedback chaps. It's all very helpful.

There's some really good scoring from people already. And one pleasing thing I've noticed from my highscore stats is that people are playing this for way longer than Echoes+.(*)

@Scene Commander
Many thanks. I spend way too much time tweaking and worrying over presentation when I could be working on another game, so it's good to hear it's appreciated.

(*) Gather stats from your games. It's incredibly useful to see which game modes are popular, how long people play for etc.

Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th May 2015 21:00 Edited at: 27th May 2015 21:05
Quote: "After a very busy couple of months, I'm finding a little more time to spend around these boards, and this was a wonderful find .

It puts some of my efforts to shame, and again inspires me to find the time to get coding!."

Agreed, this puts my efforts to shame too.
This has inspired me to make something much more polished than before.

Quote: "I can rest again now that I am in the top 10 on all modes, all levels.
Have been missing meals, sleep and interacting with mankind whilst I got back on to the board."

I can relate to that.
I have been too busy trying to hold on to some of the top spots.
Maybe it is time for a little break, while I try to polish up some of my existing projects and WIPs.

Quote: "(*) Gather stats from your games. It's incredibly useful to see which game modes are popular, how long people play for etc."

I'm just glad to know about that TAB key for the screenshot capture.
I guess the stats would help to detect leaderboard fraud too, as there are a few 'Advanced Hackers' around here.

I dream of having a playback system like the one MAME has, so you can record the game play without using videos.
It would be really fun to have a leaderboard that would allow play back of the games that scored big. (helpful for strategies)

CJB
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th May 2015 19:31
I'm thinking about building a coin-op cabinet for some real retro arcade action. Would love to see this in an upright cab! - Maybe take it along to the UK Convention at £1 a go - It could fund the

V2 T1 (Mostly)
Uzmadesign
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jun 2015 04:21 Edited at: 1st Jun 2015 04:22
Quote: "I'm thinking about building a coin-op cabinet for some real retro arcade action. "

I have been thinking of building those too.
The cabinet could be modernized for connecting phones in range.
One cabinet could serve an entire business, like a pub, restaurant, laundry mat, etc.
You could offer free and pay to play, and a variety of games on one machine.
Multiplayer bar games would probably do well for mobiles, but classic full screen games at the machine would be a seller too.
I think "Arcade Machines" could make a big comeback if built/marketed right.
There are so many improvements that could be made to classic arcade cabinets, that it's really tempting to build some.

Alien Menace
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jun 2015 07:36 Edited at: 1st Jun 2015 07:39
Absolutely Brilliant!

And yes, it is even more awesome in a cabinet!

I love my Altair 8800 Replica.

http://altairclone.com/
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2015 19:33 Edited at: 5th Jun 2015 19:35
I just paused the game and got thousands of "Stack Exceeded" messages printed to the screen. It carried on working but the messages stayed onscreen.

Log attached for your perusal. [EDIT] Truncated log file, it was 22MB. Removed 000s of the same message.

TutCity is being rebuilt

Attachments

Login to view attachments
fog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2015 22:27
Thanks BatVink.

It should be a warning message and not an error ( Warnings are only displayed in debug mode, Errors show in all builds).

Fixed in next release.

Wilf
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2015 13:33
This is an inspiringly awesome game, well done Fog!

Twitter: @itanican
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PushdownGame
fog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2015 18:37
Quote: "This is an inspiringly awesome game, well done Fog!"
Man thanks Wilf.

Hopefully I'll be in a position to release it properly on all other platforms soon.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 05:45:17
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 05:45:17