Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / Picture Scramble! [ Community Project ]

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2015 23:18 Edited at: 16th Jun 2015 01:36
Hello forumknights! Yesterday I was catching up reading the forum when I came across a new-to-agk programmer asking about building a scramble picture game. So I thought it would be cool to build a killer puzzle game with the lot of you.

I currently have a working picture scrambler / puzzle game. Right now it's able to take pretty much any square image, divide by however many pieces you choose and randomly scramble them up! The player can move pieces and try to put it back together. No scoring or fancy movement or graphics currently.

I've laid the ground work, now it's your turn! Anyone can contribute anything! Here's a basic list of things the game will need;

- Menu Graphics / Programmed UI
- Better photos ( current ones are my personal photos, so no worries on copyright )
- Fancy puzzle piece movment
- scoring / leaderboard
- Sound Effects
- Music
- Time Trial? Various game modes.
- Game Icon
- Testers
- Code cleaners, I tried to keep the code as clean as possible lol.
- ETC!

Here's some screenshots:

Here is the current code:

Last, Here's a download link for the Project Folder.

If you would like to contribute media or music/sound effects, than post them here in the thread! I'll add them when I can.

If you want to contribute to the codez, post your revised or updated code in the thread and I will do my best to implement or insert your update into a new master version. All contributors will receive credit for their work and it'll be heck of some fun learning experience.

Later my buds!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 23:24:20
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 23:24:20