Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Android Studio NDK C++

Author
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2015 21:50 Edited at: 29th Jun 2015 21:50
Seems like good news for C++ users like Gekko...

Does AppGameKit work with Android Studio 1.3 ??

What Android Studio 1.3 means for app developers

Support for native C and C++ could bring performance gains, but others see possibilities in the Internet of Things

Google's recent I/O 2015 conference will be remembered for many things--Android M's debut, the Brillo project for the Internet of Things--but app developers will likely look back on it as the moment Android Studio came of age.

Less than a year after it officially came out of beta, Google said Android Studio 1.3 is essentially a new version of its integrated development environment (IDE) that includes built-in support for Google's Native Development Kit (NDK). That's a big deal because until now, most Android developers tended to use the the old Eclipse ADT, particularly for apps and mobile games that required C and C++ to deal with performance overhead and other challenges.

Now that I/O is over, app and mobile game developers will have an opportunity to think about what Android Studio will bring to the way they work, and the ability it might offer them to create more innovative products on Google Play.
xGEKKOx
AGK Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jun 2015 02:29
This is a good news!!!!
I will download it to see what i can do!!

I hope Paul can do a template for it for Tier 2 C++.

arnzzz
Years of Service
User Offline
Probably the best ide I've used

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 10:28:30
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 10:28:30