Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / Frogames releases the Dungeon Pack.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Frogames releases the Dungeon Pack, a cartoonish art content pack for video game developers and now offers it for a very competitive price on [url]www.frogames.net[/url].

The Dungeon pack is the first art content pack designed by Frogames, for video game developers. It is very special with his particular colorful and cartoonish graphical style.
The Dungeon Pack allows developers to create simple or complex dungeons. The developers will find all assets they need in this pack to prototype and populate indoor and outdoor parts of their levels : corridors, crossings, rooms, torchs, archs,plateforms, walls ... and a real time 3D demo mission for Windows and Mac OS X!

The Dungeon Pack contains :
- 20 static and animated shapes (.x, .3ds, .max)
- 27 bsp files (.map, .qkm)
- 50 textures (.jpg, .png)
Each 3D model is precompiled to work with the Torque Game Engine (.dts and .dif files included).

For a very competitive price, the Dungeon Pack can be purchased and downloaded at http://frogames.net/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=3 .

Christophe CANON

Christophe
www.frogames.net
Tapewormz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2006 10:22 Edited at: 14th Feb 2006 10:24
I've seen this stuff available on GarageGames for Torque. It looks really nice. Did you guys work on that game Tribal Trouble?

Frogames
Years of Service
User Offline
no, I didn't work on Tribal Trouble. It's a good game, with a very professional team!
True, the Dungeon Pack was initialy made for the TGE, and now, I'm adding new file format commonly used by other great engines.

Thank you
Christophe
[href]www.frogames.net[/href]

Christophe
www.frogames.net
Zeal
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2006 02:45
Very nice work! I may be ordering from you shortly!

Bravo

All you need is zeal
Frogames
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you very much for your support Zeal!

Christophe
http://www.frogames.net

Christophe
www.frogames.net
flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2006 22:53
incredible. I have been looking for somthing like this for a long time. I think I might have to get this...

dont assume cause ull make an ass out of you and me!
Whirlwind
Years of Service
User Offline
Hmmm... they also have a nifty orc and human RTS pack. Now if they had an "evil" human and a more "evil" orc RTS pack...
Frogames
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you for your comments!

Whirlwind, I think a simple color variation of the textures can help to have more evil looking buildings.

Christophe
www.frogames.net

Christophe
www.frogames.net

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 12:21:24
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 12:21:24