Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / Railrider - Full Game + Source Code

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2006 12:36 Edited at: 3rd Oct 2006 17:13
My Dark AI competition entry is attached... with full source code. It has a lot of AI jiggery pokery including changing waypoint and path costs in memblocks. If you want more information on the technical features, have a read of this thread.

Other extensions used include Cloth & Particles for the particle effects, and the enhancements pack for OGG Vorbis music. These could easily be removed or replaced.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Skeletor
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2006 22:37
Heya, I downloaded and played RailRider and at first I was thinking to myself what on earth was this guy thinking when he created this!! Then I exited the game, looked for a readme, read it restarted the game and started playing again.

Once I got the hang of the game I was like oh ok now I get it! Then I played up to lv 5 and it was a pretty enjoyable experience.

Oh and here is something I just thought that could potentially make the game more interesting. Maybe you could make multi layered levels with bridges and roads under the bridges and so on.

Also maybe you could add a sort of death pit or something while your on a bridge thats over a canyon or spikes or river so when the two cards collide, depending on the speed one or maybe both could fall into. I just thought of this while writing my post and maybe you could elaborate onto the idea if you like it.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 09:38:58
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 09:38:58