Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Cyborg ART's Urban/Grunge - Modelpack [Contains FREE sample] [56K]

Author
User Banned
Posted: 6th Dec 2009 01:13
will you take some custom daemonic voices for this pack maybe? check out my threads, or download from fps-files or fpsfree. If you like them we can work something out.

DevBox forum http://www.devbox.6te.net
Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Dec 2009 15:54
You mean in exchange?

Hador
User Banned
Posted: 7th Dec 2009 01:49
yes. i will do some custom ones for you for this pack.

DevBox forum http://www.devbox.6te.net
Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2009 19:19
Hmm... I dont really need any demonic voices. Can you make high quality "background-bird-sound"?
Mail me.

Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2009 22:37

I let the picture speak for itself

crazy kitty
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2010 15:19
Its a realy nice pack GREAT WORK cyborg art!
Is there an option to pay with western Union ?

Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2010 18:50
I dont know what western union is, but if you send me an email I am sure we can work something out.

And for those who havent read noticed yet, my pack is featured in the newsletter

http://www.thegamecreators.com/data/newsletter/newsletter_issue_84.html

crazy kitty
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2010 21:43 Edited at: 1st Jan 2010 21:48
Have you a really nice free/or not, program to make models for fps creator x9 ?
i'am a biginner .

Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2010 21:53
Milkshape

Viriatos
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2010 23:18 Edited at: 2nd Jan 2010 00:25
edit:
[RESOLVED]

Hey Again Cyborg.

I bought the pack right now, but when I press the download button it does nothing. I'm using firefox, maybe it's because of that, but I can't be sure. How can I download the pack now?

Sintra, The Underground Empire [WIP] - http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=153787&b=25
Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2010 09:52
If you still have a problem, please contact me by e-mail and we will fix it for you.

Viriatos
Years of Service
User Offline
No thank you. It's working fine.

Sintra, The Underground Empire [WIP] - http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=153787&b=25
Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2010 09:45
Bump

Cleve Blakemore
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2010 13:40
I got the pipe set off the TGC store and have been putting it into one of my current levels. I wasn't happy with two sets of pipes I have used. They didn't look too good in the FPSC prototype and ported into Unity they didn't look good either.

I just got part of the first level finished and put similar bump and specular maps on the pipes once I brought them into Unity and they look absolutely awesome. Except that my lambert shader in Unity doesn't quite have that va-voom factor that Bond's shader does in FPSC. Bond's shader is brilliant like the custom shader they have in FALLOUT 3. I am still trying to capture that in a Unity shader.

Anyway, the pipes are easily worth $10 on their own as an asset. They add instant grunge factor into any environment and $2.50 is basically free for what they do when added into a level. I bought a set of pipes from Turbosquid last year for $60.00 and they look like crap compared to Cyborg ARTs versions of the same kind of piping.

The best game to work on is the one you enjoy playing the most.
Cleve Blakemore
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2010 13:48
It's very hard to explain about assets because some 3D assets just have "it" and others "don't have it" no matter how technically astute the author might be. Sort of like Bowfinger was explaining to that actor who auditioned for his movie.

For example. Rolfy's zombies just have "it." Kravenwolf and Strelok have "it," too. Other assets just don't have "it." They may have the scale, proportions and shape correct but they just suck. I cannot explain it. They don't look good no matter how you light them or present them.

I recommend all aspiring TGC developers take a long good look at people like Bond1, Simon Benge, Strelok, Cheesecake, Kravenwolf and Cyborg ART's pipes before you put your stuff up for sale. Does your stuff have "it?" If not, maybe you should work on it some more before putting it up on the store. Sometimes a different color scheme or texturing will do it. I have gotten assets off TGC, retextured them and they instantly looked much better. So work hard to give your products "it" and you will get far more sales. If somebody is browsing the TGC store they will always see that "it" products leap out at their eyes when they see them and suddenly compel them to reach for their credit card. It's the difference between selling a few assets and a lot of assets on TGC.

The best game to work on is the one you enjoy playing the most.
Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2010 18:09
I guess I should say thank You! (or am I wrong?)

I am glad you count me in with masters like Bond and Strelok (and of course you other guys )

Hope you enjoy the pipes, and if you find anything I can improve on them please send me an e-mail and I will do whats needed

DarkAngelOblivion TM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2010 07:58
wow in that pic above there is a weapon, is that included or did you make it your self or what!!! And where can i get it/buy it, also same with those HUDS.

Get one better at better electrical, well we just did, DARKANGEL
DarkAngelOblivion TM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2010 07:59
Was that pik done in X10?

Get one better at better electrical, well we just did, DARKANGEL
Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2010 10:55
Oh, I should have said that the pic is of the soda machine from my pack, imported into Unreal Engine 3. The gun is property of Epic Games/UDK.

But all other pics are from FPSCX10

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 21:07:37
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 21:07:37