Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / BBB Gui Plugin

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Could anyone help me how can I use bbb window as mainwindow and DBPRO 3D window as child? I would like make a normal style window some menu and somewhere into that window the DBPRO window or more DBPRO windos without border like here: http://img338.imageshack.us/g/vertexeditmode.png/
Brendy boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2010 21:59
Quote: "Could anyone help me how can I use bbb window as mainwindow and DBPRO 3D window as child?"

i'm quite sure i answered that already somewhere, check the older posts for answer

Morni
Years of Service
User Offline
[quote]i'm quite sure i answered that already somewhere, check the older posts for answer
My english is a quiet bad, but I red the whole forum, but I didnt find it
Brendy boy, could you make a simple code for me how can I make it?
Do you plan to make help your plugin?
Thanks in advanced!
Brendy boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2010 04:14
Quote: "Brendy boy, could you make a simple code for me how can I make it?"

Here you go:

Quote: "Do you plan to make help your plugin?"

not yet

EVOLVED
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2010 16:04 Edited at: 30th Nov 2010 16:19
@Brendy boy

excellent plug-in! thank you for this, works better with vista/win7 than blue.

Is there a way to color back ground of track bars? Attached image off my side panel, left is how it looks | right is how I would like it to look so it blends in more.

thank you again for this!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Brendy boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Dec 2010 01:36
@EVOLVED

I'm glad you like it. Changing trackbar background color isn't currently possible. Maybe in the next version.

MSon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Dec 2010 01:51 Edited at: 4th Dec 2010 01:52
Hi, i havnt downloaded your dll yet but i have a few questions

1. Is themes fully enabled in this?, (Given up trying in BlueGui now and cant always compile in XP to enable styles)

2. BlueGui has comands like CreateGadgetFromWindow(#) and GadgetHandle(#) so you can manually edit an item which i use does this have similar commands?

3. Using commands stated in point 2, has this been check for compatibility with BlueGui.

Sorry but just wanted to ask as looking for a posable free alternative to BlueGui for my editor, so it would need alternate for most commands it has.

Thanks for any help.

Brendy boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Dec 2010 03:54 Edited at: 4th Dec 2010 03:59
Quote: "Hi, i havnt downloaded your dll yet but i have a few questions

1. Is themes fully enabled in this?, (Given up trying in BlueGui now and cant always compile in XP to enable styles)

2. BlueGui has comands like CreateGadgetFromWindow(#) and GadgetHandle(#) so you can manually edit an item which i use does this have similar commands?

3. Using commands stated in point 2, has this been check for compatibility with BlueGui.

Sorry but just wanted to ask as looking for a posable free alternative to BlueGui for my editor, so it would need alternate for most commands it has.

Thanks for any help."

1. Yes
2. Every function that creates something (e.g. button, window, toolbar, etc.) returns a handle to a created control so you don't need GadgedHandle(#) command. I never used BlueGui but I believe that everything you can do with gadgets in BlueGui you can also do in BBB Gui. There's no need to convert anything to a gadget.
3. No, it hasn't been checked

Frank C
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Dec 2010 19:24
Brendy I'm having a flashing issue similar to what Plotinus had on page 2:

Quote: "Quote: "The idea here is that the labels initially display "This is line number...", and when you hit a key they should all change to "This is the replacement text...". When I run this as it is, they do change to the replacement text, but only for an instant before reverting back. If you remove the ` marks before the DO and LOOP commands, to force the program to keep on changing the labels to the replacement text, then they do keep it, but shimmer even though there is only one SYNC command per loop there. So I'm not sure if there is a problem with the command or if I've just coded it ineptly.
"
I'm not currently at my computer, but without trying to compile that i can say that the problem probably is that you don't delete the old labels so after a few seconds the old labels start to overlap the new labels so you see old text and not new.
In order to fix that delete old labels with DELETE WINDOW command or don't create new labels and change the text on old labels with WINDOW SET TEXT command, hope this helps."

Here is the code section that is causing it:

The paste sprite is a background image, was what I was using to write on using DrawFont commands.
Was wondering if I should create the label, editbox and whatever else I need before the loop and destroy it after the loop, would that solve it?
Brendy boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Dec 2010 22:29
Quote: "would that solve it? "

probably. Flashing happens because you are constantly creating new labels. It is enough to create just one, before the loop. The same thing with the editbox.

Frank C
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Dec 2010 23:57
Quote: "Quote: "would that solve it? "
probably. Flashing happens because you are constantly creating new labels. It is enough to create just one, before the loop. The same thing with the editbox."

Thanks for answering Brendy, I did try that and on the first pass of loop the label and edit box was there but then they were lost under the background image. I added a Set Windows Text statement and they reappeared but still have a minor flashing effect.

What I am trying to do is use the controls to have the player enter a character name, choose a race and Class, and have rolled stats to display and give choice to reroll or accept. This all occurs with a background image rather than a flat color background.
Brendy boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Dec 2010 02:07
use static image commands for that, not sprites or image pasting from dbpro -> i think that's the only way to make that work without flickering. It's not good to combine directx stuff and gui staff together. Gui staff refreshes only when it needs to be refreshed, directx staff refreshes constantly -> because of that constant refreshing gui staff starts refreshing constantly too and thats whats causing flickering.

Frank C
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Dec 2010 15:14
Quote: "use static image commands for that, not sprites or image pasting from dbpro -> i think that's the only way to make that work without flickering."

Can you give me an example? I tried using paste image instead of paste sprite but had the same flickering problem.
Brendy boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Dec 2010 16:01
check the "Static" example from the BBB Gui examples. Use the command MAKE STATIC IMAGE

Travis Gatlin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2010 22:25
Problem, whenever i try and use BBB GUI at all no matter what commands i use, it always returns "UNDEFINED PARSER ERROR" there is no need for providing source code because anything i put in has that, will it do that if i dont include the source file?

Brendy boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Dec 2010 01:50
Quote: "Problem, whenever i try and use BBB GUI at all no matter what commands i use, it always returns "UNDEFINED PARSER ERROR" there is no need for providing source code because anything i put in has that, will it do that if i dont include the source file?"

I don't know whats causing that. What about examples that come with BBB Gui, do they work?

Frank C
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Dec 2010 13:30
Quote: "check the "Static" example from the BBB Gui examples. Use the command MAKE STATIC IMAGE"

Thanks Brendy, as long as I call the static image before any of the controls it works.
Travis Gatlin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Dec 2010 17:09 Edited at: 17th Dec 2010 17:16
EDIT[/b]
Nevermind, ive got it to work now, just had to add variables in there and now it works! great system! i will use it in my game engine

Brk_oth
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2011 13:08 Edited at: 13th Jan 2011 13:10
Hi Brendy,
I have noticed that when a BBBGUI window is in focus, you lose the darkbasic input control.

I have found the get mouseclick command you have so that we can still check mouse input while a BBBGUI window is in focus, but are there any commands for checking keyboard input whilst a BBBGUI window is in focus?

I need to be able to add tabbing control to my window that has a few editboxes on it so that I can press tab to change between edit boxes.

Just put this line in the main loop of any of your BBBGUI example programs and you shall see what I mean.

when the dbpro window is in focus, it works. When the BBBGUI window is in focus, it doesnt work.

No signature found...
Brendy boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2011 00:47
Quote: "I have noticed that when a BBBGUI window is in focus, you lose the darkbasic input control."

I'm aware of that problem and will try to fix it for one of the future updates.

A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
Have you managed to get syntax highlighting in text boxs working yet?

Also, I have found a bit of an error with the 'get window text' command. It does return the text of the edit box, but does not return all text in the box as the last line of two are not retrieved. Any help on this?

Brendy boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2011 22:33
Quote: "Have you managed to get syntax highlighting in text boxs working yet? "

No, not yet

Quote: "Also, I have found a bit of an error with the 'get window text' command. It does return the text of the edit box, but does not return all text in the box as the last line of two are not retrieved. Any help on this?"

Does this happens with every editbox or only with editboxes with lots of text. Try counting the characters -> is there more than 512 characters, that could be the problem. (i can set it to return more than 512 if neccesary)

Brendy boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jan 2011 02:14
Here is a quick fix, try it and tell me if it works

Attachments

A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2011 15:34 Edited at: 6th Feb 2011 15:35
Sorry for the late reply, but that seems to have fixed it. Could you remove any limits from editbox size? If the character count is too large it causes crashes with a few commands. Also, would it be possible to have a command which detects the line of the edit box where the cursor is?

I have a piece of code people are free to use for their own programs. It extracts the information from an editbox and places it into an array with the integer value of the array indicating the line number. This could prove to be the start of syntax detecting for someone who wishes to try that.

Its pretty simple code, but fast and relyable.

Khaibit
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey, Brendy. New to the forums, not to DarkBasic Pro. I would just like to inform you of a small typo in the WebBrowser Example. on line 67, I believe it was, you have "position window" when it should actually be "window set position". Nice work on the GUI System, by the way!
Brendy boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2011 19:41
Quote: "Could you remove any limits from editbox size?"

Done

Quote: "Also, would it be possible to have a command which detects the line of the edit box where the cursor is?"

Done

I have added two commands:
line_index=EDITBOX GET LINE FROM CHAR(editbox, char_index)
returns the index of the line that contains the specified character index in a multiline editbox
if char_index=-1 returns either the line number of the current line (the line containing the caret) or, if there is a selection, the line number of the line containing the beginning of the selection.

char_index=EDITBOX GET SELECTED CHAR(editbox, which_char)

if which_char=0 it returns index of the first selected character
if which_char=1 it returns index of the last selected character

Attachments

A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2011 21:09 Edited at: 15th Feb 2011 00:16
Cheers, don't suppose there's any more accurate way of detecting the top line in an editbox? The current system doesn't compensate for scrolling.

Could you explain these new parameters abit more? Thanks.

EDIT

I've done quite a bit of work now with BBB GUI, and I reckon I'm quite familiar with it (or the core concepts of it atleast). If you wanted, I could put together a bit of help for anyone who needs it or use one of my programs as a demonstration program.

Admiral MH
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2011 00:16
Brendy boy,

Thank you very for this plugin. It's very nice to have the Windows GUI for my programs.

I wanted to tell you about a bug I found, the command "Toolbar Press Button" does not work. ("Could not find function '?Toolbar_Press_Button@@YAHPAUHWND__@@HH@Z' in 43:BBB GUI.dll")

Besides that, you might want to update the keywords file with the new commands that you added. (if you want me to, I'll attach my updated keywords file.)

Also how is your Landscape & Map Creator program doing? It's been about a year since the last post on that thread.

Thanks again for your great plugin!
Brendy boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2011 11:07
Quote: "Thank you very for this plugin. It's very nice to have the Windows GUI for my programs."

I'm glad you like it.

Quote: "I wanted to tell you about a bug I found, the command "Toolbar Press Button" does not work. ("Could not find function '?Toolbar_Press_Button@@YAHPAUHWND__@@HH@Z' in 43:BBB GUI.dll")"

Tnx for reporting that, i will fix it for the next update.

Quote: "if you want me to, I'll attach my updated keywords file"

That would be great, i wasn't aware that i skipped some commands

Quote: "Also how is your Landscape & Map Creator program doing?"

Well, my university life has been really hard for me the last few months and it will be for another few months so the development of Landscape & Map Creator has been put on hold for the time being

Admiral MH
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2011 06:10
Ok, here are the updated keyword file. and the changes are listed below.

By the way, the command. Listbox_Set_Selected_Item(struct HWND__ *,char *) What is the "char *" parameter? I know the version, "Listbox, item_index" but not the "Listbox, char *" version.

Also the command. Listview_Insert_Group(struct HWND__ *,int) what is the parameters for that as well?

I'll add these commands to the keywords file after I know the parameters.

Now some of the commands don't compile for me.

1. Enumerate System Fonts
2. Editbox Get Selected Char
3. Editbox Get Line From Char
4. find_window2

These are exported functions, but when I try to compile them, they don't work. Here is a test for you to try.

(Note these functions are not in the updated keywords file yet.)

So as you will see they will not compile.

-------------------------

Bug reports.

1. The commands "Get Clicked Radiobox " and "Get Clicked Checkbox" always return 0. I assume the command should return the ID of the clicked Radiobox or Checkbox.

2. The command "Window Set Icon" does not work.

3. The command "Toolbar Show Button" does not work. (Could not find function '?Toolbar_Show_Button@@YAHPAUHWND__@@HH@Z' in 30:bbb_gui.dll)

-------------------------

Feature request.

So whenever you have the time, here are some features I would like to see in this great plugin.

1. Help files. (I might be able to help you out on some of it if I have the time. First though I am working on something else for this plugin, I'll post about it soon.)

2. For the commands, "Window Set Icon" and "Windows Set Icon" I would like to see it be able to use BMP files. (Even though I like ICO better )

3. Adding the "BBB" prefix to all commands.

4. Adding icon support for menus.

5. And other various things could be added...

Panel gadgets
Font Dialog
Rich Editbox
ect...

And that's all I can think of for now.

Attachments

Brendy boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2011 00:45
@Admiral MH
Wow, that's very detailed, tnx

Quote: "By the way, the command. Listbox_Set_Selected_Item(struct HWND__ *,char *) What is the "char *" parameter? I know the version, "Listbox, item_index" but not the "Listbox, char *" version. "

The char parameter is the string of the item you want to select. You can select an item by specifying it's index or string. The first item in the list has index 0, the secoond one has 1 etc..

Quote: "Also the command. Listview_Insert_Group(struct HWND__ *,int) what is the parameters for that as well?"

That command is unfinished so it doesn't work at all.

Quote: "
Now some of the commands don't compile for me.

1. Enumerate System Fonts
2. Editbox Get Selected Char
3. Editbox Get Line From Char
4. find_window2

These are exported functions, but when I try to compile them, they don't work."

1. it seems that i forgot to add that command to dll string table
2. the same as 1.
3. the same as 1.
4. the same as 1.
That's all fixed now. Update will be released in the next few days.

Bug reports:
Quote: "1. The commands "Get Clicked Radiobox " and "Get Clicked Checkbox" always return 0. I assume the command should return the ID of the clicked Radiobox or Checkbox."

They return the HANDLE of the last clicked radiobox or checkbox. Since you click radiobox or checkbox only once the HANDLE will be returned only once-> that happens during one frame and after that commands will return 0. since that one frame runs really quickly you can't see the returned HANDLE ->it doesn get printed to the screen but too quickly for you to see.

Quote: "2. The command "Window Set Icon" does not work."

Fixed

Quote: "3. The command "Toolbar Show Button" does not work. (Could not find function '?Toolbar_Show_Button@@YAHPAUHWND__@@HH@Z' in 30:bbb_gui.dll)"

Fixed

Feature request.
Quote: "
So whenever you have the time, here are some features I would like to see in this great plugin.

1. Help files. (I might be able to help you out on some of it if I have the time. First though I am working on something else for this plugin, I'll post about it soon.)

2. For the commands, "Window Set Icon" and "Windows Set Icon" I would like to see it be able to use BMP files. (Even though I like ICO better )

3. Adding the "BBB" prefix to all commands.
4. Adding icon support for menus.
5. And other various things could be added...

Panel gadgets
Font Dialog
Rich Editbox
ect...

"

1. The most popular request on this thread. Well, i have a very good news for you and everybody else -> I started working on help files but they won't be done for the next update.
2. Maybe in one of the future updates
3. Few people asked that already, it seems that i will have to do that. In one of the future updates.
4. Very good request. It's on 4. place of my feature requests, right after sintax highlight editbox, help files, bbb prefix
Panel gadgets ->that's the thing from blue gui, right? I don't know what that is. Can you or somebody else compile an example that has panel gadgets so i can see what that is
Font dialog - also good request, i already planned to add that but i somehow forgot
Rich Editbox - that's the thing i currently work on, when it's done the update will be released

Admiral MH
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2011 03:06 Edited at: 18th Feb 2011 03:10
Here are the updated keywords file. (Added the extra 'Listbox' overload.)

Quote: "1. it seems that i forgot to add that command to dll string table
2. the same as 1.
3. the same as 1.
4. the same as 1.
That's all fixed now. Update will be released in the next few days."

That's great news. Thanks!

Quote: "They return the HANDLE of the last clicked radiobox or checkbox. Since you click radiobox or checkbox only once the HANDLE will be returned only once-> that happens during one frame and after that commands will return 0. since that one frame runs really quickly you can't see the returned HANDLE ->it doesn get printed to the screen but too quickly for you to see."

Ok, thanks for letting me know about that. But, I modified the code and it still does not work.

Quote: "1. The most popular request on this thread. Well, i have a very good news for you and everybody else -> I started working on help files but they won't be done for the next update."

I am glad you're working on that.

Quote: "Panel gadgets ->that's the thing from blue gui, right? I don't know what that is. Can you or somebody else compile an example that has panel gadgets so i can see what that is"

I attached a EXE example on the next post. I don't think panel gadgets are very common thing to see on most programs, but I think it would be a nice addition. although, I think what you are working on should come first.

Attachments

Admiral MH
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2011 03:17
Here is the EXE.

Attachments

Admiral MH
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2011 04:45
I have a question for Brendy boy.

When I insert a toolbar separator, it does not show up. The code is in the download. Am I doing something wrong? or is it a bug?

Attachments

Brendy boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2011 23:40 Edited at: 18th Feb 2011 23:58
Quote: "Ok, thanks for letting me know about that. But, I modified the code and it still does not work."

you can't put radiobox or checkbox on a label, it has to be on a window to work correctly

Quote: "Here is the EXE. "

You can do that in bbb gui, like this:

Quote: "When I insert a toolbar separator, it does not show up. The code is in the download. Am I doing something wrong? or is it a bug? "

It seems that toolbar with style set to TBSTYLE_LIST can't have a separator, use TBSTYLE_FLAT style instead

Jimmanator
Years of Service
User Offline
Great Plug-in!
I have one question, How do you anchor a child window to the top right of a parent window.
I have included an example of what I mean.
thanx.

Attachments

Admiral MH
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2011 21:46 Edited at: 21st Feb 2011 21:53
Brendy boy,

Quote: "you can't put radiobox or checkbox on a label, it has to be on a window to work correctly"

From what I found out that is part of the problem. But the other part is that you can't use DBPro's window for geting the handle of the radiobox or checkbox.

Anyway, thanks for helping me on that. I wish though that the raidobox or checkbox worked on a label.

Quote: "You can do that in bbb gui, like this:"

All I get is 3 normal windows. They don't look like the panel gadgets.

Quote: "It seems that toolbar with style set to TBSTYLE_LIST can't have a separator, use TBSTYLE_FLAT style instead"

Ok thanks for helping me on that. As a side note, I have been able to use both styles "TBSTYLE_FLAT||TBSTYLE_LIST" at the same time and it will still work.

Jimmanator,

I could not run the EXE. For some reason I get a error. Can you attach the code so I can compile it?
Brendy boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Feb 2011 00:07
@Jimmanator
Quote: "I have one question, How do you anchor a child window to the top right of a parent window."

That's not possible at the moment. I will try to implement that for one of the future updates.

@Admiral MH
Quote: "But the other part is that you can't use DBPro's window for geting the handle of the radiobox or checkbox"

Yes, that is the problem with that and some other controls as well. I will fix that for the next update.

Quote: "All I get is 3 normal windows. They don't look like the panel gadgets."

Did you include "BBBGUI_Constants.dba" file?

Admiral MH
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Feb 2011 02:42
Quote: "Yes, that is the problem with that and some other controls as well. I will fix that for the next update."

I am glad to hear that. Also, are you going to fix getting the handles of a radiobox or checkbox to work with labels?

Quote: "Did you include "BBBGUI_Constants.dba" file?"

Yeah I did not do that. It now works, and it looks good! Thanks
Brendy boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Feb 2011 21:10
Quote: " Also, are you going to fix getting the handles of a radiobox or checkbox to work with labels?"

No, labels aren't supposed to hold other controls. Radiobox and checkbox already have their own label parts so there's no need for an extra label. If you must put other controls on a label put the control an a child window and then put that child window on a label and then it should work

Wyldhunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2011 03:57
Thanks for continuing to support this, Brendy boy. Good stuff.
I was curious if you were still planning to finish implementing the list views. I noticed that you had them marked as a work in progress on the first page.
Brendy boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2011 20:53
Quote: "I was curious if you were still planning to finish implementing the list views"

of course

Brendy boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2011 04:47
Here is the newest partial update
Note: the rich editbox example isn't finished yet

Attachments

Admiral MH
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Mar 2011 17:58
Quote: "Here is the newest partial update"

Thanks for all your hard work!

Also you might want to update the first post. Unless you're going to do that when you have the rich editbox example done.

And this is still not fixed

Toolbar Press Button (Could not find function '?Toolbar_Press_Button@@YAHPAUHWND__@@HH@Z' in 79:BBB GUI.dll)
Brendy boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Mar 2011 21:23
Quote: "Also you might want to update the first post. Unless you're going to do that when you have the rich editbox example done."

I will do that when i finish the update.

Quote: "And this is still not fixed

Toolbar Press Button (Could not find function '?Toolbar_Press_Button@@YAHPAUHWND__@@HH@Z' in 79:BBB GUI.dll) "

fixed

Attachments

A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
Ive found a strange error with the plugin on a windows 7 32 bit machine. When working, every now and again there seems to be a 'black out' on all windows... They basically turn black and are only visible when they are clicked on. Though this means edit boxes come back when clicked but static buttons and labels arent.

Has this been seen before or are you aware of this error?

Brendy boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Mar 2011 16:28 Edited at: 2nd Mar 2011 16:28
Quote: "Has this been seen before or are you aware of this error?"

No, i have never seen that before and i'm using tha same OS.
Can you write a small piece of code which features that 'black out'. It could be because of the way you coded something or it could be a bug

Admiral MH
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Mar 2011 17:26
Thank you for that fix.

Also I was wondering, when I use the "Get Mouseclick" command, it does not work clicking over Labels,Toolbars,Treeviews,ect...

The command only works if it's clicked over a blank area in a window. So is that how you meant the command to be used?

Thanks again for all your support.
Brendy boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Mar 2011 17:38 Edited at: 2nd Mar 2011 18:11
Quote: "So is that how you meant the command to be used? "

yes

EDIT:
There are available commands to determine if a mouse is being clicked inside a control, such as: GET CLICKED STATIC(), STATIC GET STATE(static) etc..

EDIT2:
After a quick look at the BBB GUI source code i can see that GET MOUSECLICK() command is a little buggy. I'll fix the bugs and upload a new version later today or tomorrow.

A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
Im not sure i can replicate precise code, but i can get a screen shot for you of the error next time im at a computer which can create it (dont get it on my laptop). It seems to be caused when any new window is activated or closed, or just generally interfaced with. When the java update message from the control bar pops up there is a black out, or when an open dialogue or custom window is run or interfaced with there is a black out. To restore black outs you need to minimize and maximise the main window. Its a weird error.

I will be talking to our school technicians to see if it is some form of anti virus software preventing drivers required to run BBB from functioning correctly.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 19:13:22
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 19:13:22