Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Project Blue Official Thread

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2012 15:46
My advice to most people is to let PB go, it was great back in the day but now v1.19 has most of the features of PB and probably runs faster too, and has all the cool WASP mod features. If there's anything missing from the official version just suggest it to Scene Commander and he might add it.

Specs: Alienware M17x R3. i7-2630QM. 8GB RAM. Nvidia 560m. Momentus XT Hybrid Drive.
Stalker93
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2012 10:15
@Hockeykid i've just checked the google-code board: you've made so many fixies since beta 2...could you release anyway a beta 3 with the fixed issues? Please!!
WilliamK
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2012 19:55
Is this project still alive? Couldn't find any files or info on what it can do... should I care?

www.William-K.com
www.Wusik.com
NIlooc223
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2012 03:46
No its not up to date with the newest fpsc version sorry

Your signature has been erased by a mod - no affiliate links thanks
Hockeykid
DBPro Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2012 05:09 Edited at: 16th Feb 2012 05:10
Quote: "@Hockeykid i've just checked the google-code board: you've made so many fixies since beta 2...could you release anyway a beta 3 with the fixed issues? Please!!"

I'll consider it, the only bug of the remaining 4 that I am most concerned about is the Dark AI issue.

Sean

The Zombie Killer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2012 06:32
@Hockeykid
You could easily port PB to the latest FPSC version by using WinMerge, it's how I ported CorVus mod, you get the modded source, and the unmodded version of the source that the mod uses, then you get the latest source and copy over the differences.

-TZK

Hockeykid
DBPro Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "@Hockeykid
You could easily port PB to the latest FPSC version by using WinMerge, it's how I ported CorVus mod, you get the modded source, and the unmodded version of the source that the mod uses, then you get the latest source and copy over the differences."

It isn't that simple, Project Blue has a VAST amount of differences in various parts of the engine. I'd basically have to rewrite good chunks of code.

Sean

GreenDixy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2012 00:14
it would be awesome if you did port it to the final release i love pb and the speed it offers

======================================
My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
Stalker93
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Mar 2012 21:04
Hey hockeykid, I need some help. Could you explain me exactly how does the xrmod rain works? I can't get it to work...I've tried the commands from the manual, but nothing was showing up. So I though that there could be some missing texture. I've added into the databank folder rain.bmp and snow.bmp from the Fenix Mod databank folder, but nothing is still showing up..I just got a framerate drop, so I assume that it is somehow working, but I can't see the rain and the raindrops! Could help me please?
michael x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Apr 2012 01:36 Edited at: 15th Apr 2012 07:20
hey Hockeykid when will pb came out of beta. the only bug I notice is when an enemy shoot at you there is no lost from your health meter.also it seem that it takes more memory than the normal 118.

it funny but the only reason why I use pb know is for the dual weapon for eai weapons. maybe you should consider taking out all the features since 118 has most of the them. just keep the ones like the dual weapon and feature that allows you to play a wmv video before the menu.this may help to kick out some bugs and save memory.

more than what meets the eye

Welcome to SciFi Summer
Hockeykid
DBPro Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Apr 2012 01:10 Edited at: 15th Apr 2012 01:34
Quote: "hey Hockeykid when will pb came out of beta. the only bug I notice is when an enemy shoot at you there is no lost from your health meter.also it seem that it takes more memory than the normal 118.

it funny but the only reason why I use pb know is for the dual weapon for eai weapons. maybe you should consider taking out all the features since 118 has most of the them. just the one like the dual weapon and feature that allows you to play a wmv video before the menu.this may help to kick out some bugs and save memory."

The Dark AI still has issues, but I'll find some time this weekend to package up the latest version of PB I have and release it.

Sean

zbix
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2012 16:43 Edited at: 18th Jun 2012 16:48
i'm complete noob to fpsc but i must ask. is project blue and project blue um the same?
EDIT:
when im trying to buy project blue it redirects me to paypal and asking for adress. would it come in box or something?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 13:27:46
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 13:27:46