Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / [LOCKED] FULLY RIGGED Zombie Pack FREE!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2010 18:03
Stop spamming my thread,thank you. If someone wants to make some retextures,great,post em here when you are done.

teamhalo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2010 18:17 Edited at: 5th Jun 2010 18:18
Quote: "Why do people get so upset when someone gives constructive criticism? Daniel mad extremely valid points, it is a poorly designed model. Bad UV map, and a terrible texture. That's it, end of story. In the long run, accepting that something isn't the best it worth it. I for one know that I am bad at texturing certain models and UV mapping. I am working on these things, but until then, my models will probably be somewhat poorly UV mapped.
"

Sums my opinion up pretty well. Constructive criticism is a lot better than mindless "That's so awesome great work" responses to my work in my opinion. It's sort of like trial an error. Through constructive criticism the artist learns on what he/she should work harder on next time. Simple as that, people aren't trying to be mean or intrusive, it is just there honest opinion. Artists should use that opinion and put it to there benefit by working harder next time.

NEW EMAIL: tony.gaglio@yahoo.com
Marc Steene
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2010 21:37
On the brighter side, this argument has made this thread pretty popular.

[b]FPSC MIGRATION: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=142497&b=21
charger bandit
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2010 22:15
Yeah and I would pretty much appreciate if a mod would lock this,I'm tired of seeing the same old thread bumped nonstop.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 14:17:21
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 14:17:21