Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / ~ ~ Free Titles,Banners,Backgrounds,Boxcovers,Etc. On Request ! ! ! ~ ~

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2010 09:34
Its been around 42 days and its still not done? is it going to be done soon?

"YOU sir, have just been slapped by the fish of disapproval!"
TheConnorian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2010 12:10
Dude the stuff you've done is phenominal I have 2 questions before maybe asking you for something. 1. Will you let us use these in games we plan to sell for money (not much maybe £5 at most) and 2. Do you want your name in the credits if we do use it in a priced game (if you let us sell it)?
SecretiveOps
Years of Service
User Offline
To answer your question, TheConnorian, he will let you use commercially, I believe. If he is letting this thread die (most likely the case cuz threads normally die after my request... sniff), then there is no answer...

I WANT MY SECRETIVE OPS BANNER!!!!!
RAWR...
RAWRRAWR

Why does life suck the life out of you?
Zwarte Piet
Years of Service
User Offline
I WANT MY SECRETIVE OPS BANNER!!!!! Contribute more than talk.

"I would rather make a bad model, instead of pirate a great one" MY DAD "Now let's Make some Models" me "If you don't make it don't post it"
Zay
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Dec 2010 14:35 Edited at: 13th Dec 2010 14:37
Quote: "Hey, Zay, don't know if you remember, but about 2 weeks ago, I requested a background. Not rushing you or anything, but I kind of need it. (Lol my first sentence rhymed. I am so childish...)
"

Like I said in my first post,I can turn down requests if I so desire.
I'm sorry but I'm only doing stuff that interest me because I'm doing this for free a.k.a an acts of kindness.

Quote: "Its been around 42 days and its still not done? is it going to be done soon?"

I apologize but life and other more important projects get in the way.You can expect you're request to be done sometime after Christmas,that's when I'll probably have some time.

Quote: "1. Will you let us use these in games we plan to sell for money"

Yes.Also depending on the game's quality,I may charge you a small fee.(I'm talking really small compared to other "on-demand" artists around the internet.)

Quote: "2. Do you want your name in the credits if we do use it in a priced game"

That would be a logical thing to do,yes.

Quote: "If he is letting this thread die"

I'm not

Quote: "I WANT MY SECRETIVE OPS BANNER!!!!!"

Quote: "Contribute more than talk."

You mean me?

Contact me in Skype,name- nejcplan
TheConnorian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Dec 2010 15:21
Quote: "[quote]Quote: "2. Do you want your name in the credits if we do use it in a priced game""

That would be a logical thing to do,yes.[/quote]

just checking maybe speak to you later when my game is further on in progress and about the price hopefully you will think my game is good enough to be charged.
Zwarte Piet
Years of Service
User Offline
No not you zay. your work is Great, Thank You.

"I would rather make a bad model, instead of pirate a great one" MY DAD "Now let's Make some Models" me "If you don't make it don't post it"
Zay
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2010 15:22
You guys might find this interesting,so I posted a picture of my new upcoming company website.

Cheers!

Contact me in Skype,name- nejcplan
Wicked Blood Gaming
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2011 01:32
Can you make a wickedbloodgaming (all one word WickedBloodGaming)please? Thanks man!
Dark Evenger
Years of Service
User Offline
can you make a website template for my indie game studio ? (for free)
Design Runner
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2011 03:43
O man.... I have one HUGE issue with the work you are doing. Every Picture...... EVERY single one, is raster. For those that wanted logos, and game cases. If the picture is smaller than they want it and they try to make it larger... boom. pixilated. For such media, a vector art program is required. The best example is adobe illustrator. Vector art will be perfect no matter the size. Granted, everything looks just 100% amazing, this may be a problem later for the work you have done. As for the designs themselves, fantastic. Also... the text on the zombie arm could use some work. If you ever need help, drop me an email. I can't help you make anything (student versions ) but I can give you all sorts of help on programs and design work.
the angry programmer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2011 12:24
Sorry Zay, cancel my order, 3 months is a bit to long of waiting for a banner.

"YOU sir, have just been slapped by the fish of disapproval!"
Dracware
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2011 20:56
Hey zay can you make me a box cover?
ajkcool
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2011 03:50
hey zay, awesome work, better than i could ever do. Anyways, can u make me a banner that looks like a spaceship taking of from another bigger ship?

If u decline this request, can u please tell me?

Thanks in advance,

ajkcool

"Hey everyone, I love you." jk
anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2011 06:02
Hey guys... Sorry to bust youre bubble's, but Zay left this forum a while ago He is now working in Unity and other engines. I assume this thread should either be closed or someone else should take it over

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
Desecrated Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2011 06:20
I wish i got to this thread earlier, i could have used a good picture for my game. If he is still reading this thread, i love your work man it is better than anything that i have ever done...

And you guys kind of like flooded him with request, i just read every comment and it was comment after comment of request. No wonder he never finished half of them...

Anyways, good job man! Thanks for letting me notice this thread Anayar!

-Josh
Website is under construction
System Specs: AMD Phenom x3 2.2GHz, 4GB DDR2 RAM, 1TB HD, HD Radeon 5770 1GB, 22in Acer Monitor
ajkcool
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2011 03:22
@anayar: Thanks for lettin me know, i wish i would've known sooner though.

"Hey everyone, I love you." jk

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 03:05:33
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 03:05:33