Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / FPSC IP v4.0 - Multiplayer Achievements, Stats, Multi-Levels, Chat, Game Ranks, X9 + X10 Support....

Author
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Feb 2012 00:58 Edited at: 26th Feb 2012 00:59
Ok, the FPSC IP development site has been updated.

You can now view all your licence keys and game build codes in the Keys section of the site. Simply login and click 'Your Keys & Codes' on the menu (http://dev.fpscip.com?p=keys).
I have also added the option to reset your licence keys manually, allowing you to activate your copy again yourself if need be.

Robert

TheDesertEagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Feb 2012 01:01 Edited at: 26th Feb 2012 01:05
THANK YOU!!!
i just entered a cod4 tiebraker macth
and lost...
and the reset key thing worked

Joey-May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
Favourite Game-Call Of Duty MW2
TriSpefear Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2012 04:58
How much does this cost?

"Everyone may doubt me, but your just giving me more of a reason to continue on..."
Pain
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2012 00:25
Read the OP.

Me = noob

and i love The TGC : )
knxrb
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2012 15:25 Edited at: 28th Feb 2012 15:26
Quote: "How much does this cost?"

It's £9.99 GBP for the program which comes with a free game build code for one game. You can also purchase additional game build codes for £5.99.

You can also:

Purchase GUI-X9 and get a code for 40% off of FPSC IP!

TriSpefear Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2012 23:40
Sorry if my questions are a bit annoying but in the OP it says "game build codes" so does that mean i can only build once?

"Everyone may doubt me, but your just giving me more of a reason to continue on..."
knxrb
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Feb 2012 00:10
Game build codes are used to build your games for release. One builg code allows one game build.
FPSC IP also has a test build mode which let's you build your game an unlimited number of times with watermarks on. Test builds are good for testing and beta releases of your game.

TriSpefear Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Feb 2012 00:31
Oh so if you buy FPSCip you get one free build with no watermarks, and i can make an unlimited amount of watermarked ones?

Brendy boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Feb 2012 17:20
Quote: "Oh so if you buy FPSCip you get one free build with no watermarks, and i can make an unlimited amount of watermarked ones?"

yes

TriSpefear Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Mar 2012 03:24
cool

washburnrover
Years of Service
User Offline
KNXRB, hey have you seen Project Apex form Hockey kid:
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=194651&b=21[/url]

He's managed to fix the hosting issues, and ADD FLAK (nades and noob tubes) to be supported by re-writing the 1.18 source code

would you be willing to work with him to just completely perfect FPS Creator (start out with a mod, and after enough dues are paid, see if it can integrated to Vanilla FPSC)

You guys both tackled probably the main concern (for dreamers like me) with the multiplayer issues. Together, you guys would make FPSC 100% professional, not just a hobbyist engine. Good Luck

(other question, if I bought this and used the single build license, would i be able to rebuild for the same game, you know, due to errors or just gradually building my game over time?)

That Big Idea guy that can't find the time...
TheDesertEagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2012 15:29
I dont think fpsc ip will get intergrated into vanilla fpsc
would'nt that cause fpscip to become free?

washburnrover
Years of Service
User Offline
after knxrb and Hockey Kid's combined mod that would cost money had enough sales to pay them significantly enough that they could just get some money from TGC with every sale of FPSC after that

That Big Idea guy that can't find the time...
knxrb
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Mar 2012 00:00
Quote: "KNXRB, hey have you seen Project Apex form Hockey kid:
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=194651&b=21

He's managed to fix the hosting issues, and ADD FLAK (nades and noob tubes) to be supported by re-writing the 1.18 source code

would you be willing to work with him to just completely perfect FPS Creator (start out with a mod, and after enough dues are paid, see if it can integrated to Vanilla FPSC)

You guys both tackled probably the main concern (for dreamers like me) with the multiplayer issues. Together, you guys would make FPSC 100% professional, not just a hobbyist engine. Good Luck"

Yes I have seen the mod and if I remember correctly; I would say that Hockeykid has a copy of the source edits for the FPSC IP mod and if he wishes to, he has the ability to add those changes to the source to allow FPSC IP compatibility.
If he requests help on my part then I will help, but I doubt he will add it into Project Apex.

I've been thinking of adding the FPSC IP source code to the Vanilla source for a few months and I've also discussed it with Lee about a year ago. He was OK with it then, but since then he may have changed his mind. If the demand is there and Lee will allow me, then I could integrate it into Vanilla.

Quote: "(other question, if I bought this and used the single build license, would i be able to rebuild for the same game, you know, due to errors or just gradually building my game over time?)"

No, it's one build only.

Quote: "dont think fpsc ip will get intergrated into vanilla fpsc
would'nt that cause fpscip to become free?"

It wouldn't make FPSC IP free unless I made FPSC IP free myself (a possibility but I'm currently unsure). The program would still need to be purchased to work with FPSC Vanilla.

Jayskull900
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2012 02:56 Edited at: 12th Mar 2012 03:39
i'm still getting the unhandled execption error... please help

edit1:
the games name is Silverthorn Productions
feedmelmao
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Mar 2012 04:23 Edited at: 13th Mar 2012 04:26
Hey knxrb, I have a few questions i wanted to ask.

1. when do you expect the Expansion Pack feature will be released.
2. can you add in the additional options to achievements so i can give out achievements for reaching a certain rank or for other accomplishments.
3. When i finish my game, can i possibly get like game master abilities, so i can like derank, rank, and ban others. (for example can i give myself the max rank from the beginning )

Thanks

The Man with the Golden Gun
TheDesertEagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Mar 2012 01:48
yeah,we need some server system where we can make players admins and ban players

knxrb
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Mar 2012 18:25 Edited at: 20th Mar 2012 18:25
@Jayskull900:
Can you send me an email with an explanation of what's happening and either screenshots or a video please?

@feedmelmao:
1. Soon; I'm developing it slowly, as and when I get time to work on it.
2. That's a good idea and I'll have a think about adding it in
3. See below answer given to TheDesertEagle

@TheDesertEagle:
I'll have a think about putting this into the next update.

FyllyMan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2012 18:49
I have purchased but I have no way to download the program from the site. Still says I have to purchase to download the program, I have the email with my codes but nothing else. Please help!

www.fylly.co.uk - I do stuff from Youtube to Games!
knxrb
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2012 21:34
Quote: "I have purchased but I have no way to download the program from the site. Still says I have to purchase to download the program, I have the email with my codes but nothing else. Please help!"

Email sent and problem solved

FyllyMan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th May 2012 21:12
Hey does anyone know of an up to date mod with FPSC IP support? WASP is no longer supported since it's part of the 1.19 update but it took out the support for FPSC IP and I currently do not have the money for Project Blue although it looks very nice.

lambofrk
Years of Service
User Offline
After reading about the new features that could make it in, this sounds exciting. I'm just wondering if FPSC IP is still being worked on. It seems like it has been kind of dead in this thread for the last couple weeks...

Anyway, good work knxrb! I hope we will see the update soon!
Jayskull900
Years of Service
User Offline
I wouldn't get your hopes up. Unless he has fixed it, but I spent 30 bucks on everything just to find out there is a bug in it that won't let you play the games after the build. Worst part is if you try to email him he will rarely respond and it takes weeks to get simplistic answers.
knxrb
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th May 2012 17:09 Edited at: 15th Jul 2012 12:58
Quote: "After reading about the new features that could make it in, this sounds exciting. I'm just wondering if FPSC IP is still being worked on."

Yes it is still being worked on, the downside is it's slow as I'm also running a business at the same time now, whereas I wasn't when I first started FPSC IP
I am also (was secretly) developing a new project for FPS Creator that takes the components of FPSC IP re-written with an array of other features that makes one big addon for FPSC, so that's some time taken up there as well.

Quote: "It seems like it has been kind of dead in this thread for the last couple weeks..."

My apologies, I try to stay in touch with the forum as much as possible but my business takes up a good chunk of my time at the moment.

Quote: "I wouldn't get your hopes up. Unless he has fixed it, but I spent 30 bucks on everything just to find out there is a bug in it that won't let you play the games after the build."

Sorry to hear that, please see my below answer.

Quote: "Worst part is if you try to email him he will rarely respond and it takes weeks to get simplistic answers. "

I've just done a search of all 17,000+ of my emails over the past 6 years and I've got no record of you emailing me I don't know what's happened to them but I think I do remember replying to you at some point.
If you send one over with the problem and a screenshot then I'll see if I can help you out.

Clayster 2005
Years of Service
User Offline
HI, I was trying to buy a copy of FPSC IP, but for some reason, pay pal dosent work for me anymore, don't know why, all of my cards are up to date and loaded, and the other option (AlertPay) is saying This merchant is not able to accept payments through Payza at this time.
Is there another way I can pay for it, I really need it for a game I am making.
knxrb
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2012 17:50
Quote: "HI, I was trying to buy a copy of FPSC IP, but for some reason, pay pal dosent work for me anymore, don't know why, all of my cards are up to date and loaded, and the other option (AlertPay) is saying This merchant is not able to accept payments through Payza at this time.
Is there another way I can pay for it, I really need it for a game I am making. "

Hi, does your PayPal not work at all, or is it the PayPal system FPSC IP uses that won't work for you?

Clayster 2005
Years of Service
User Offline
Hmm..not sure, I just added a new card to my account, but its still not letting me use it, so I guess it could be Paypal, I havent used it in a year, I contacted Paypal, still waiting on a reply,other then paypal and Alertpay, is there any other way to pay.
knxrb
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2012 19:03
Quote: "Hmm..not sure, I just added a new card to my account, but its still not letting me use it, so I guess it could be Paypal, I havent used it in a year, I contacted Paypal, still waiting on a reply,other then paypal and Alertpay, is there any other way to pay. "

With PayPal you have to do the card verification process before you're able to use the card, that's the process where they make a small charge to your card and then you've got to enter the 4 numbers afterwards.

I do take MoneyGram payments if you're able to send those from where you are?

Clayster 2005
Years of Service
User Offline
Alright I made a Payment,I didnt think about the card verification, thanks looking forward to using it.
Clayster 2005
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Aug 2012 05:15 Edited at: 9th Aug 2012 18:20
so how long dose it take to get the code, I know your busy, just wondering.
Clayster 2005
Years of Service
User Offline
ok buddy I got it now, I think its the greatest!
FyllyMan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2012 01:09
Hey is the mod updated or is there any updated third party mods around? sadly mods don't seem as active here anymore ): can't do much with my game other than work on the mods since no FPSC mod supports this thats after 115, and my content pack needs 118 ):

knxrb
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2012 17:09
Quote: "Hey is the mod updated or is there any updated third party mods around? sadly mods don't seem as active here anymore ): can't do much with my game other than work on the mods since no FPSC mod supports this thats after 115, and my content pack needs 118 ):"

Hi, FPSC IP is still active. I'm working on a new set of features that will change the MP side of FPSC X9 so that's the current status on updates here

TheDesertEagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2012 18:00
Will project Trident support FPSCIP and is it built of 1.20??

knxrb
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2012 18:13
Quote: "Will project Trident support FPSCIP and is it built of 1.20??"

Project Trident will stay relatively up to date with vanilla FPSC. I'm aking FPSC as it is now, going through it, bug fixing and making it stable, then keeping that as a stable copy.
Then as FPSC is updated I'll manually add the new features one by one, test for and fix any bugs, then release the stable version for Trident users.

Currently Trident has better and more advanced versions of the FPSC IP features, as well as brand new features never done before in other FPSC mods. Trident is aimed at both FPSC users and modders/developers. It comes with a new way to mod FPSC, using existing popular programming languages other than DBPro.

That's as much as I'll give away for now though No specifics yet

FyllyMan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2012 03:10
Hey it's been a while, don't see any updates. Is FPSC-IP now dead? ):

knxrb
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2012 11:06
Quote: "Hey it's been a while, don't see any updates. Is FPSC-IP now dead? ):"

Nope, FPSC IP isn't dead A newer, faster version with more features is in development currently, hence the no new updates to the existing version.
geistschatten
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Dec 2012 02:18 Edited at: 20th Dec 2012 02:23
Any updates on this? I ordered FPSC IP back in November and I'm still waiting for approval for the Accounts API

Nevermind about the below question, I just realized the answer was above. Better question, how soon will this support 1.19 and then 1.20?

Also, does it the mod work with FPSC v1.19? I thought I saw somewhere (after purchasing) that it only works with v1.15. Worried my $16 went to an incompatible product.

I'd love to start trying out the DLC system too, I know you're probably busy with Project Trident, but don't forget us FPSC IP users!
knxrb
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2012 21:14
Quote: "Any updates on this? I ordered FPSC IP back in November and I'm still waiting for approval for the Accounts API"

It's being worked on in the background, I'll have a look into your account API request for you.

Quote: "Nevermind about the below question, I just realized the answer was above. Better question, how soon will this support 1.19 and then 1.20?"

You'll have to ask the numerous other mod developers that question, the source is available to genuine modders to integrate into their mod if they wish to support it. I may add it myself to v1.20 if a stable version is released.

Quote: "I'd love to start trying out the DLC system too, I know you're probably busy with Project Trident, but don't forget us FPSC IP users! "

I'm not forgetting my buyers, don't worry I've got something fairly special planned.
geistschatten
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "It's being worked on in the background, I'll have a look into your account API request for you."

Thanks!

Quote: "You'll have to ask the numerous other mod developers that question, the source is available to genuine modders to integrate into their mod if they wish to support it. I may add it myself to v1.20 if a stable version is released."

Ok, cool.

Quote: "I'm not forgetting my buyers, don't worry I've got something fairly special planned."

Awesome!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 10:09:00
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 10:09:00