Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Oct 2011 14:23
More media on the way, I'm currently working on more generic items such as crates and barrels
- Ed[center]

[url=http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=182396&b=25]
[/url]
Susysyay
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Oct 2011 17:12
I have some rather split feelings about this game. First off, let me say that it is quality work. It looks awesome quality wise. Now I understand that you're going for a gray, dull color scheme, which, while executed really well, isn't something really fun or interesting too look at. If you're going to put in so much work into making you're game look so nice, why put it into a bland, boring color scheme set inside generic type warehouses? Perhaps you could carry the color scheme to outdoor environments, like forests or cities. Then the colors would contrast expectations about how those places should look. THAT would be interesting. Not just boring old warehouses or something of that nature. OR you could do a flip side of that, and make a really interesting, vivid color scheme that exaggerates, instead of dulls. Don't get me wrong, if you want a specific mood in this game, which these colors definitely evoke, keep it up. I'm just saying that to me, its a very quality made, but unappealing looking game.

J.D

-Winner of the X10 Revival Competition, Susysyay
"I'm havin' too good a time today, I ain't even thinkin' bout tomorrow."
ThoughtWire Software
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Oct 2011 17:22
@ Susysyay The game is going to have other (non-warehouse) levels. Though at this time they haven't been created. However I know where you are coming from and why you are expressing concern. Though when it comes to outdoor levels we do have a few nice ideas that will really compliment the colour scheme.

[center]

kulet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Oct 2011 06:04
I love everything about your game except from the bear . But all in all your game is really amazing!

-kulet

click the banner! =)
srealist
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Nov 2011 15:28
Just giving a little bump to the thread. Looking great, guys! I miss you all on the x10 forum.
ThoughtWire Software
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Nov 2011 19:21
@ kulet Yeah, the teddy was made pretty early on. It will undoubtedly be changed.

@ srealist Thanks! At the moment we are just messing with a lot of things, great things could be happening shortly if things go our way. Also we'll try to be a bit more active on the X10 forums

Also due to recent developments we may no longer be able to enter the 'Defy The Odds' competition. Though this is for the best we assure you.

[center]

ThoughtWire Software
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Dec 2011 21:02
[center]Hello Everybody

What Are We Doing?

Firstly I'm sorry that we haven't been updating this thread. But recently we have been very busy with school work etc. Though this game is still very much alive and kicking. Hopefully we will have more content to show soon.

Thanks for checking the thread!

Le Shorte
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Dec 2011 22:55
Looking forward to new progress!

Cheers!

Cheesehead for life.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 00:02:48
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 00:02:48