Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Alfresco for FPS Creator

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2011 20:46
Just downloaded and tried it out. Very nice work. Thanks

Nothing but coffee in my veins 'Insomnia is Coming'
rexzooly
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Oct 2011 18:49
Windows 7 64 bit, it says when it opens it it knows its 64 bit or something then shows me a error box

System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\The Game Creators\FPS Creator\Files\scriptbank\appearcoloff.fpi'

But My Path is, 'C:\Program Files (x86)\The Game Creators\FPS Creator Free'

So does this not support the free version? I still waiting for my order what will be tomorrow and I was trying with the free version, but it just keeps saying this, if its cos it does not support the free version then I will test it soon as my order is cleared

I am a programmer but want to try making a game also own x9
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 9th Oct 2011 19:25 Edited at: 9th Oct 2011 19:27
It was not designed to support the free version but if you want it to, change the FPSC directory within the program. I'm not looking at it at the moment but I think it's under "Options" on the file menu. Be sure to exit and restart after changing the directory.

Brian.

rexzooly
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Oct 2011 19:44
Or thanks Brian, I will do that, if I can't get it to work I should not have to wait 2 long tho as I am waiting for my order to done, since its a weekend it wont be done to day but be a few days tops and I get to test the program, the UI is great on the eyes and simple to use so I hope to play with it lol

Rex thanks for your reply

I am a programmer but want to try making a game also own x9

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 12:18:50
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 12:18:50