Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Anayar's FREE Weapon Pack W.I.P

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
@ anayar what up anayar hows the pack comin along dude any new progress \screen shots of this pack? keep up the hard work!!!

FPSC Classic Guns Needed
Years of Service
User Offline
I can not wait till the release of this pack!!! I LOVE the Makorav and the G36C

Noah Meadows
anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2011 21:37
Alright guys,

I don't want to keep you guys on your toes any longer. This week is finals week and so starting THIS WEEKEND I wil, be able ton put ALL my effort into bringing this pack to a close No images this update, that as insaid will come after the weekend, but I do have a new list of weapons for you guys!

Machine Guns:
1. G36C
2. HK G3
3. AK-47
4. AK-74U
5. F2000
6. M16
7. ACR

Sub Machine Guns:
8. UMP 45
9. Kriss (Vector)
10. Poloflece's gun [I forget the name]

Sniper Rifles:
11. Mark12 Mod0
12. Barett .50 Cal
13. Intervention

Machine Pistols:
14. PP2000

Handguns:
15. Taurus 24/7
16. Makarov

Shoguns:
17. Remington 870
18. AA-12

Grenades:
19. HE Grenade

Knives:
20. SOG Daggert 2

Whew. Now, I'm not going to be able to finish this by new year alone... No way. What I need is someone who would be willing to fix the gun specs to make iron sights work and align the muzzle flashes (maybe... I think I can take care KF most of the MF's). So who's with me? Let's get this damn pack finished and out by the new year!

"raises gun and fires 3 round burst"

Lol, and also, a big thanks to Flaming Chainsaw for his excellent F2000 model!

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
J Swain
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2011 21:56
Anayar, that is great news. I would have helped you if i only knew how to make weapons.

Hey, are ya gonna send me those models you made for the modern pack?
Captain Coder
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Elite: Dangerous
Posted: 22nd Dec 2011 21:58
Glad you're back Anayar! Hope the finals go well.

Just wondering, but did you get rid of the fictional USMG?

I would be willing to help with the gunspecs (I love FPSC technical files - except for .FPS), but I've gotta hold my own here at home. If I ever get a chance to help I'll send you an email, but DO NOT expect anything from me (quite sadly ). I'm supposed to be on vacation but still have work to do.

For informational purposes, would you be sending us the actual weapons for muzzleflash alignment and ironsights? The only way I know of actually getting things to work for FPSC is trial and error.

Merry Christmas!
Captain Coder

As a believer in Jesus Christ, I am trying to use my passion for game creation for His glory.
pajkoCGR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2011 22:07
Anayar, I don't know anything to say to you, only I can is: you should go to FPSC forum Hall of Fame.

-First of the best-
anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2011 04:18
@JSwain: Will do this weekend

@Captain Coder: yeah, sorry, but I did get rid if that dismal gun I will release a pack of rejects from this pack thou but that'll be after I get this one done also, no problem, thanks fir the offer. And yes, whomever is willing to help me will in essence be beta testing the entire pack... Guns and all.

@pajko: lol I just posted a list of weapons... I don't think in deserve that even IF I finish this pack lol

Thanks guys!

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
Cross Hair Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2011 05:58
Hey I've been watching this pack vagly for a while, and it's good to see good work being done! I'd be stoked to beta test these, also, the MP7 has been dropped?

NIlooc223
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2011 07:08
Lookin good can't wait! Wish I knew how to model and animate....You should make more tutorials.

Your signature has been erased by a mod - no affiliate links thanks
J Swain
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2011 07:34
Ok, but the deadline is tomorrow.
pajkoCGR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2011 12:51 Edited at: 23rd Dec 2011 12:51
@anayar,

well, the work you did here is very respectable, maybe I am saying stupid things too much, but this is like a regular model pack, just free!

-First of the best-
Chazene
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2011 23:17
Thanks dude, i cant wait to use these, ive been looking for an m200 everywhere, cant thank you enough!

Charlie "Chuckles" "Chazene"
Design Runner
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2011 02:15
Anayar, great work! This is comign together nicely and I hope you do well on finals
Just a quick comment: on page 171 of the ocfpscguide it talks about joint names. I was under the impression (never gotten that far in fpsc) that by naming these joints correctly fpsc would know where to place the muzzle flash and smoke automatically. I'm just wondering about this, and it would be nice to know now if that is an incorrect assumption.

anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2011 05:10
@DR: Wow bud, I didn't know that! THANKS mate, I'll give it a shot and let you know if it works damn, I should really read that community guide!!!

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
Zwarte Piet
Years of Service
User Offline
I hope these guns have reload animations, if not they are just movie guns, I like being reloading while under fire, it adds realisim. not just shooting for shooting's sake.

"I would rather make a bad model, instead of pirate a great one" MY DAD "Now let's Make some Models" me "If you don't make it don't post it"
anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2011 05:16 Edited at: 24th Dec 2011 05:17
[Accidental Double Post]

For KeithC
anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2011 05:17
Of course they have reload anims mate, these aren't some scifi things that they don't need to reload

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
Zwarte Piet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2011 05:18 Edited at: 24th Dec 2011 05:21
@ anayar can I send you an e-mail. About models nothing mean, or evil. If there was an olive branch icon I would post it.

"I would rather make a bad model, instead of pirate a great one" MY DAD "Now let's Make some Models" me "If you don't make it don't post it"
anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2011 05:23
Yeah, sure mate, feel free

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
Zwarte Piet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2011 05:35 Edited at: 24th Dec 2011 06:39
sent, Thank You, I hope you understood the sentiment, and we can work together to make some models together one day.

AMF Productions Founder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2011 15:30
Awesome pack. When you said it was going to be released this weekend, I got so excited. I need and would really use ALL of these weapons in my games, that is how greatly modeled and textured they are... Also, is there any license restrictions, like only for non-commercial games or something..

Happy Holidays,

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
Dillionaire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2011 20:24
Anayar, I'd be more than honored to author your .gunspecs. I'm pretty well versed in Airmod, and if much hasn't changed while I've been gone, I'll be more than happy to help out.

Just one question, do you have the animation keyframes set already? I can set the ones for Ironsights if you have those set up at least.

Just let me know, either by email (dillonnotz24@aol.com) or through forum post.

My Computer Specifications: Intel i7 980x OC @ 4.2 GHz |3x GTX 580's in SLI | 12 GB, 2000 MHz RAM (Corsair) |2x 1 TB HDD | 1.2 KW PSU |ASUS Rampage III Extreme Motherboard
Bootlicker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2011 21:37
i'd not have a problem doing a few. not all of them, send over maybe like 5-6 that i could do. if i get them done before new years ill email you and do some more for example i wouldnt mind doing a whole catagory, such as assault rifles or whatever, anything you want

flaming chainsaw
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Dec 2011 05:26
i hope everything goes well with all those guns, good luck man everything looks amazing

http://flamingchainsawmodels.webs.com/
anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Dec 2011 06:35
@ZP: Replied

@Dillionaire and Ben:
Thanks for volunteering guys! I'll email you guys in a sec but there might be a few days delay in sending them over

@All: Just my damn luck but disaster has struck. Th lady who cleans my apartment was trying to lift my PC to clean under it and she dropped it halfway through... Luckily it isn't too damaged, but th heat sink has come loose and I can't fix it back in position I've ordered a new one from Newegg but it'll take a few days to arrive. I swear though, th minute it arrives I'll send you guys the files to test and work on! I guess it was for the best though... My girlfriend would've dumped me if I had been working on this over Christmas

Anyways, the new parts arrive Monday, so I'll post shots then. Real sorry guys

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
flaming chainsaw
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Dec 2011 06:43
damn man that sucks i hope you get your stuff fixed dude. i really wanna see this pack in action carrots

Vent
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Dec 2011 07:01
You are just having a horrible time with this aren't you?

Chazene
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Dec 2011 23:44
dude youve outdone yourself this time. Fantastic work!!

Charlie "Chuckles" "Chazene"
Massarcane1
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Dec 2011 04:50
I love this pack. Good Job!

[Enter witty joke here]
anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Dec 2011 03:02
We\'re back in business...

Progress for today:
Textured and rigged the M16
Also purchased Bullshocks Weapon Creation system to speed up the creation process and received the serial key as well... So I\'m ready to kick some ass.

Also, as a last minute addition, the Barreta is being replaced by a WA2000. The Baretta might be included in an expansion or something but NOT in the base pack. Special thanks to Mark(flaming chainsaw). I still have a crapload of work to do but hopefully first week of the new year this baby will be released

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
Dillionaire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Dec 2011 03:10
Hey, Anayar, do you have anything ready for me to do?

My Computer Specifications: Intel i7 980x OC @ 4.2 GHz |3x GTX 580's in SLI | 12 GB, 2000 MHz RAM (Corsair) |2x 1 TB HDD | 1.2 KW PSU |ASUS Rampage III Extreme Motherboard
anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Dec 2011 03:17
Yeah, actually. I'll send it to you in a bit. I'm at this religious thing ATM... Bored as hell! Anyways, I'll send it to you when I get home

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
flaming chainsaw
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Dec 2011 03:33
dude im siked for this pack to come out!!! im so happy you are using my WA2000 in this pack!!!! thank you so much anayar!!! it means alot!!! if you need any help with your expanstion packs of this pack just send me a email or check out my site for new models!!

thank you so much and good luck!!

Dillionaire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2011 02:38 Edited at: 29th Dec 2011 02:56
Alright, here's the video demonstrating the Taurus 24/7:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Un116jZsaE&feature=youtube_gdata

CHANGELOG (Taurus 24/7):

-New .gunspec commands and parameters
-Ironsights alignment
-Handling improved
-More realistic recoil and spread
-Alternate fire animation frames/settings removed
-Melee animation frames/settings removed
-Sound frames edited
-Extra .gunspec specifications added

-New reload sound

Elaboration:

This was probably the most difficult weapon to write a .gunspec for, but that also meant it was the most fun! I removed the alternatefire and melee animations as they either aren't necessary or they produce graphical glitches when used. I created a new reload sound that matches the reload animation more closely. In my opinion, I improved the recoil, spread, and handling settings to make the gun reflect modern shooters, and I even added "breathing" in ironsights. Lastly, the Taurus 24/7 was released with sights that were intended to be aimed at a 12 o'clock hold, which means the bottom sight should cover the target, and I made the ironsights parameters reflect that. Very cool, indeed!

Alright, well, don't just sit there! Now that you see anayar's weapon in motion, tell him what you think!

flaming chainsaw
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2011 02:50
i just watched the video for the taurus and now i cant wait for the gun pack to come out even more than i already did!! that animation is crisp and like, just plain perfect from what i see

amazing job!!

The Zombie Killer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2011 02:57
Wow, this pack is looking amazing! Can't wait for it to be released! Good work Anyar! Any chance at "testing" it?

-TZK?

Captain Coder
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2011 03:17
Ironsights look great. Not many community weapons actually have proper-looking ironsights.

The firing sound sounds a bit muffled. The reload animation is very smooth, and I like the cock sound effect. However, the animation looks similar to the stock Colt .45. All in all, it looks very good. I'm looking forward to seeing the G36C and WA2000.

Thanks to all!
Captain Coder

As a believer in Jesus Christ, I am trying to use my passion for game creation for His glory.
Dillionaire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2011 03:27
I appreciate it, Captain Coder.

It does sound a bit muffled, but the Makarov fire sound is very...powerful, take my word for it.

But, just wait 'till you see the assault rifles.

Captain Coder
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2011 21:03
Quote: "the Makarov fire sound is very...powerful, take my word for it. "

Can't wait to hear it!

Quote: "just wait 'till you see the assault rifles"

I'm waiting

Arseny
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2011 22:27
@anayar,
check ur e-mail please)
anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2012 05:14
I dont want you guys to jump and eat me, so here is a quick and dirty update. It is NOT a full update, which I will provide tomorrow, but a quick look for you guys at the new weapons and textures. Trust me, there is a LOT MORE than what is shown here completed

AK47:

AK-74U:

HKG3:

M16:

SOG Daggert:

Keep in mind, this is only SOME of the new goodies ive baked. There is a lot more coming tomorrow including (but not limited to) bunch of new attachments, new arm texture, new animations, new ironsights, new textures, and ofcourse, new friggin guns. I will also update the first post with new list of guns and all nw screenshots (Whew...)

Enjoy the candy for now, Ill have a bag of reeses tomorrow

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
Design Runner
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2012 05:38
Anayar, we have always had an understanding of giving each other brutally honest crits. I hope that still stands when I say this. The AK47 looks, well, like a rock with some very old wood around it. The modeling itself is excellent, but the texture just doesn't work. However, the rest of the weapons are fantastic. I know you are capable of revisiting the AK47, and making it look as good as the rest. I hope you do so. Your work is usually amazing, and that one weapon doesn't show it. I mean the best when I say it.

Bejasc3D
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2012 05:41
I agree with Design Runner. Everything else looks excellent, but the texture over the AK-47 looks too 'rocky'. Perhaps try something different over it, rather than what is on there at the moment?

anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2012 05:56
@DR & Ben: Thanks guys... That damn AK was one of the first weapons I ever textured lol. Retexturing it is on my never ending list of things to do I assure you, but for know my focus is on finishing up the weapons which are still WIP, and then, towards the final stages of the pack, I will revise textures and such. I extremely appreciate the honest good c&c guys, it's amazing how few people care enough to give it... Proud to have friends like you guys

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
Bejasc3D
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2012 05:58
How come I never see you on MSN or Skype anymore ?
We should have a chat.

kingofmk98
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2012 06:06
i like the textures but i have a question? on the m16, i dont think it should have rails on the for-grip because it looks like the Vietnam m16 like this one http://www.heritage-airsoft.com/boutique/images_produits/ha02aa0019-m15a1-m16vietnam-z.jpg and not the modern http://smartteamhk.com/images/airsoft/G&P_GP628.jpgim not trying to be rude i was just pointing this out

mkombat1010@gmail.com

http://fpscfree.webs.com/
anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2012 06:13
@Ben: I'm coming back

@Kingofmk: Sorry mate, Vents model was in this style and I had to make the most of it. Looks great ingame IMO, Dillon, care to comment?

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
2Beastmode4u
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2012 06:26
Hey Abhi, Sorry for not posting in this for awhile but so far (from what I could see on my crappy phone) it looks great. Hope to get to talk to you some time on MSN. Just send me an email. Cheers.

God help me, Please.
kingofmk98
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2012 06:30
its fine i was just pointing it out oh and i forgot to say i CAN NOT wait for this pack

mkombat1010@gmail.com

http://fpscfree.webs.com/
Cross Hair Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2012 06:49
Is there any difference in modeling between the ak-74u and the ak? Or is it just the texture? These look great btw, just wondering as the 74u is supposed to be a shorter faster version of the AK.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 00:18:04
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 00:18:04