Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / ForumIcons Launched

Author
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2014 08:26
MrValentine - Please don't double post.

nonZero
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2014 14:11 Edited at: 24th Jun 2014 14:19
I recommend light grey, near-white backdrop with black text and soft-blue elements. There's a reason generic looks are generic.

"I was in nASA before it was cool" -- Original nASA Members (nonZero, DJD and TheComet)
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 24th Jun 2014 14:46 Edited at: 20th Jul 2014 23:52
Sorry BiggAdd, thought announcements were OK... Was hoping to make those announcements in a single post, was not sure when the next was going to be published, I seldom do this however so thought it was OK... Shall try to avoid it once more, thanks.

nonZero umm I also thought about a light background and then making the logo transparent, but I need a box for the text backgrounds and black on gray feels... Too retro...

I will change the backdrop later today, hopefully I will not be in agony after going to the dentist, going to find another dentist after this one...

My sound booth is almost complete YAY just need to do the carpet and it is ready for recording in... Well carpet and a door latch...

EDIT

nonZero - Ah my bad, I sort of see what you meant now, I had just woken up earlier and confused what you said, You mean Gray for the highlight boxes correct? Internally this was thought of too, as gray is seldom going to be an edge colour

EDIT

Updated the smaller icons by removing the frizzled text below them

EDIT

Started converting Codictionary to mobile..

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 14:03:32
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 14:03:32