Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Low Poly and Light inspiration and community ideas

Author
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2018 13:30 Edited at: 21st Aug 2018 13:31
Hello AppGameKit lovers,

I played "State of Mind" from Daedalic and saw, that it looks great, it feels immersive. Like "Detroid: Become Human". But "State of Mind" uses Low-Poly-models and the ambience has to come from movement and light and sound. And I liked it very much.

I thought about it and had also the following games in mind.
AER Memories of Old

Mulaka

Morphite

Astroneer

I think, that light is / could be more important than texture quality or high polycount models.

So maybe we could create as a community some low-poly royalty free models for our demos and tutorials.
Maybe we could also use the FPS Creator Classic models https://github.com/TheGameCreators/FPS-Creator-Classic

And we could provide some code snippes for:
- easy light setups
- easy 3rd person movement with gamepad controls
- maybe a new, but half automated animation system, with a few keyframes and more dynamic

Why?

To make programming in AppGameKit more accessible.
Making demos and little programs smaller, so that they could better be shared.
Also more children friendly, not only the "dude with the gun", the "terrorist", but with a more neutral character.
Also having some 3D objects, we can share or use, when providing code snippets, so that we don't have to search long for them or half of the code doesn't compile because of missing assets and so on.
It also could be a benefit in the AppGameKit versions for Raspberry Pi, Android, iOS, because we could use "placeholder" assets, to try out our game ideas on the go and could later replace it with maybe more unique characters or 3d objects.
It would be better for sharing prototype ideas.

We also could provide a website (HTML5 export) with our "little" games, using these low-poly models. And save loading time, because textures are not such important. But light

So my questions to you:

- what do you think about that idea?
- do you know, how to setup the lights, to get these results
- how can we use more 3D objects with low-polycount in one drawcall (like we try to do in the Minecraft-clone)
GarBenjamin
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2018 14:33 Edited at: 21st Aug 2018 15:23
I think it's an awesome idea.

I also like the look of ultra low poly greatly and any 3D game projects always go ultra low poly.

You are right... lighting is far more important than fidelity in making a scene look fantastic. Heck there are plenty of examples showing how games using just primitives cubes, spheres etc can look fantastic with well done lighting and shadows.

It is a cool aesthetic in itself and has all of the other benefits you mentioned such as being much better for performance meaning you can pack more into your games.

Xaby
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2018 17:28 Edited at: 21st Aug 2018 17:51
The Beachbuggy from DarkBasic professional e.g. without textures. (Screenshot from: Open 3D Model Viewer)
Open it in Fragmotion and export it to *.x file with compression, it's under 30kByte with the animation of the wheels.

I also put one of the Zombies from FPSC Classic here. And change the texture. To have a "normal" human.

I guess, some of the animations and also the meshes have to be redone. They are to big or don't work right in AppGameKit anymore.
For Low-Poly they have sometimes to many polygones, but for highpolygone meshes, they have not enough

We could also do some texture work, to have a more friendly look to the assets. I don't know, if "Overwatch", "Super Mario Odyssee", "Disney", "Fortnite" ... and so on, are the best for that. But it could prevent some of the lighting problems in dark areas and it would look more friendly, but also more cartoony without the need of shaders (or without the need of many shaders).
Also "Boderlands" or "Telltale Games" texture and cellshading-look could be an option.
The benefits would also be less memory for the texture and the possibility to compress it much more with PNG, but without JPEG artefacts.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
puzzler2018
User Banned
Posted: 21st Aug 2018 18:00
Perhaps maybe something similar to this

I have added color to memblocks and also texture with UV capabiilities if we so much

Its a start that could turn into something magical
fubarpk
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: AGK is my friend
Posted: 21st Aug 2018 20:27
@Xaby When I import models into fragmotion the objects are broken up ie a car has its wheel off to the side
I can get the .x version of the models to work in AppGameKit without importing/exporting but i have a choice of a model with no
animation and a texture or a animated model with no texture. There was some great models that could be put to use
again in AppGameKit in the darkmatter pack that came with DBPro

p.s not so sure if your allowed to give a link to the models due to the copyrights
fubar
GarBenjamin
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2018 22:11 Edited at: 21st Aug 2018 22:38
For lighting I think it is basically just some planning and a whole lot of experimentation to get the exact look you like. At least that is what I saw the people who are very good at this in Unity doing. But keep in mind I don't think we have the lighting options here to match things made in Unity and Unreal. When I did the old school fps project I checked into lighting and all I found was basically one directional light (sun) and point lights. That being said I think a person could still make a very nice looking scene with some planning and experimentation.

Knocking out static ultra low poly objects is easy. I probably already have a bunch of them on my hard drive from experiments over the years.

As I recall we will need a shader to achieve the flat shaded look. I think I'd be more inclined to do a 3D project in GameGuru. I tried it out last year and it was quite slick.
blink0k
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2018 23:58
The key aesthetic with those games is they are rendered WITHOUT smoothing. I don't think i've been able to get AppGameKit to render without smoothing as yet
GarBenjamin
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2018 00:36 Edited at: 22nd Aug 2018 00:39
Yeah that's what I meant by using a shader. Here is an article on it.

Basically you are making it so the normals in a given tiny area are the same instead of "smoothed/curved" and this produces the flat-shaded look.

Kind of odd in a way because one would think this would be the default but the default in all things seems to be to average / smooth the normals.

I only have a very basic knowledge of this stuff picked up when I was very active on the Unity forums and investigating such things.
blink0k
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2018 01:18
Ultimate unwrap has a function where it can unweld all faces. That may do the trick although i've never tried it
GarBenjamin
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2018 01:27
Cool! I use that too. I don't think I have ever tried it either. I just use it for texturing models super easy.

If unwelding the faces is basically adding additional points so they no longer share them then yes that may work for sure. And for ultra low poly models the additional vertices would be no issue for performance anyway.

Hmm... I might try that this week if I get a chance to.
GarBenjamin
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2018 04:03 Edited at: 22nd Aug 2018 04:06
I knocked out a quick blob thingy (and kind of messed it up in the process of quickly moving lines and points but anyway) I played around with unwelding options in Ultimate Unwrap Pro.

The best I got from this experiment is this...

The model on the left was exported with everything unwelded. The model on the right was exported with everything unwelded and NO vertex normal data.
Which of course means the point light that is hanging up above doesn't change anything on the model on the right.

I think a shader is probably the best way to go.
Golelorn
Years of Service
User Offline
Nice lighting effect, GarBenjamin. Really makes it pop.

Another personal low poly favorite for me is Last Day on Earth: Survival. I have followed it for a few years. It exploded on mobile the past 2 years. They have made huge improvements, plus made another similar game. I just wish it was not mobile. Everything is cash shop based, I play it every now and then for inspiration.
blink0k
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2018 04:21
maybe try getting rid of the light and just use the sunlight functions
GarBenjamin
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2018 04:32 Edited at: 22nd Aug 2018 04:39
I had it that way originally using sun and then turned sun off and added point light just to make the light more noticeable. I don't mind trying it again with sunlight only tomorrow though. I'm actually just chilling on cell phone before heading to bed now and if I turn computer back on I know that will be a bad thing.
Xaby
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2018 07:11 Edited at: 22nd Aug 2018 07:11
@fubarpk

Beachbuggy original from Dark Basic Professional. Uncompressed *.x file

From the folder:
The Game Creators\Dark Basic Professional Online\Projects\Dark Physics\Information

https://github.com/TheGameCreators/Dark-Basic-Pro

Attachments

blink0k
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2018 07:23 Edited at: 22nd Aug 2018 08:49
If you save with the following settings (to .x format) you will get an unsmoothed model (Not sure if you have to do the unweld as well);

Attachments

fubarpk
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: AGK is my friend
Posted: 22nd Aug 2018 09:04
Quote: "Beachbuggy original from Dark Basic Professional. Uncompressed *.x file"

My apologies I just remember that being something they sold had no idea it was on GitHub
fubar
basicFanatic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2018 10:34 Edited at: 22nd Aug 2018 10:38
"low-poly" models seldom have a lower polygon count than high-poly ones. But they lack the normal map which fakes a higher resolution.

Perhaps it would be possible to "cheat" with a normal map to make a truly low poly model appear to have more polygons, like those seen in that State of mind trailer.

Speaking of simplistic visuals, a really simple way to get flat shading is this:
SetSunActive(0)
SetAmbientColor( 255, 255, 255 )
GarBenjamin
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2018 13:52 Edited at: 22nd Aug 2018 14:09
blink0k I just tried the .x export exactly as your screenshot shows and in this case it still appears all smoothed and the texture doesn't show up on it.

I think what the real problem is.... the triangulation. So I used UUP to untriangulate the faces. However, when I load the model into AGK2 it almost seems like their loading routine is triangulating the faces again!

I think if I spend anymore time on this it will be looking at the shader.

Anyway, time for me to head to work.
janbo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2018 16:47 Edited at: 22nd Aug 2018 16:57
@basicFanatic: Are you saying they faked the amount of vertices in the State of mind trailer using normal maps ?
Or just pointing out we could try it that way ?

Quote: ""low-poly" models seldom have a lower polygon count than high-poly ones. But they lack the normal map which fakes a higher resolution. "

Right, had the same thoughts.

@Everyone: once I tried to force an object to have that hard edge look you are talking about and I wanted to continue working on it,
the code is still in the shader pack in SP_MeshManipulation file as one of the little extras you get if you look deep into my code (not working yet)
I say "force" cause you need to build a new mesh with poligons not sharing normal data ...or share vertex data at all, then it should look right with default AppGameKit lights I think.
Green7
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2018 17:04
why not just take away the smooth surface modificator in your modelling tool? all i read seems a bit overcomplicated to me...
Green7
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2018 17:24 Edited at: 22nd Aug 2018 17:28
made a little test. just lowpoly primitives in blender, no smoothing, nothing else, export as *.dae, import, sunnlight.

Attachments

GarBenjamin
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2018 17:31
In my test I did not use any smoothing modifier. Just made a cube split into multiple faces through x, y and z and then adjusted some edges and points to change the form somewhat as a test object.

Put a point light over your object and have object rotate etc. That way you can see how the faces are being lit.

Green7
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2018 17:39
i did not split edges... i mean, why should i. if you do not smooth the edges, then they stay hard.

scene with point light:

Attachments

GarBenjamin
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2018 17:51 Edited at: 22nd Aug 2018 17:53
That's it. Very good!

I don't know the answer to your question only that when I bring models into AppGameKit they never are flat shaded by default as yours is. It's not just AppGameKit either but Unity etc there are assets just to give the flat shaded look on low poly models. Be interesting to see exactly what you are doing to achieve this without needing any shader, separating face vertexes, etc.
Green7
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2018 17:57 Edited at: 22nd Aug 2018 18:00
What modelling tool are you using? in max put the "smooth" modifier on, but do not activate it. in blender (I use bforartists) there s a button for either shading smooth or shading flat. flat shading is the way to go.
GarBenjamin
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2018 18:00 Edited at: 22nd Aug 2018 18:02
Oh yeah I know we can get the flat shaded look in the modeling programs. Just change the shaded type.

This is different my gif above is from an AppGameKit BASIC program. You need to import your models into AppGameKit and display them and add the point light in code. See how it looks then.
Green7
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2018 18:05 Edited at: 22nd Aug 2018 18:10
my pics are from agk basic...

put flat shading on and export flat shaded. thats it, and don't let the exporter smooth it.

models attached

Attachments

GarBenjamin
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2018 18:12 Edited at: 22nd Aug 2018 18:13
Alright I will test this as soon as I am off work. If this works then you have found a highly simplified way of doing something that nearly nobody knows of. Lol There are articles all over the internet with shaders and geometry editing etc to achieve this.

Very cool I am looking forward to replacing my blobs with 2 of your models and see what I get. Thanks for sharing these.
GarBenjamin
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2018 18:18
Maybe Xaby, Fubar, Blink or Puzzler can test them out in an AppGameKit program in the meantime while I am stuck at work.

Unless they are also stuck at work. Lol
Green7
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2018 18:22 Edited at: 22nd Aug 2018 18:40
no problem. i do not get why nobody knows this... is there something i'm missing? i mean, working with smoothing groups and all that stuff should be a modelling basic. i mean i look at it from an artists view, as i am not the coder type. but it seems kinda easy to me.
GarBenjamin
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2018 19:07 Edited at: 22nd Aug 2018 19:08
Alright I just had a chance to test on lunch break but it isn't working for me. They still seem to be rendering smooth.

Can you upload your AppGameKit project in full that you used for the test? All I can think of is you are using certain options in AppGameKit or something like that.
janbo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2018 19:26 Edited at: 22nd Aug 2018 19:28
Quote: "i do not get why nobody knows this"

I know you modelling guys can do this magic
I only view the programming and data site of it, thats why I wrote "force"ing it to have hard edges

But I still think we need some sort of occlusion/portal culling, imposter and a good LOD system to make games, even low poly looking games, which are nice and interesting to look at.
Especially if you go for open world games like above.
Not sure if that low poly style is making the LOD and imposter transitions easier to spot
GarBenjamin
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2018 21:50 Edited at: 22nd Aug 2018 21:51
Janbo is spot on about that I think. I only have mediocre knowledge & skills when it comes to graphics and haven't spent much time in a loooong time doing graphics learning and research and experiments. Well I mean other than my focus on ultra low res and ultra minimalistic visuals. It's just an entire different direction. Anyway as an artist who spends a lot of time working on art using and honing art creation skills your knowledge is sure to be way beyond mine on this stuff.
Green7
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2018 22:15
that's all of the code:

i'm not really an artist, just doing this in my free time. like many of you. but i spent some jears doing it, so there is a bit of knowledge left over.
blink0k
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2018 22:19 Edited at: 22nd Aug 2018 22:28
@green7 I am just trying to deal with the fact that UU always smooths the model. I have a questioned them as to how to turn it off so we'll see what they say

So you need to unweld faces in UU. Save with the following options;

The result is this (Note the shading on the helmet). Not a great model to show off the render but i think you get the picture.

Project is attached.

Response from UU
Me: I have just noticed that UU will save a model with smoothing, even if the model is unsmoothed.

UU: Just FYI, that's not entirely correct. Unwrap3D exports whatever vertex normals you give it,
so what you see in Unwrap3D, is what you get "on export". However, import is different.
When you import a DirectX file, normals are not imported, so what you see "on import"
is not exactly what you see on export. So, you really can't compare that two.

Me: Is there anyway to save a model as unsmoothed?
UU: Yes, just unweld all vertices before exporting it. Ctrl+A, 3D Tools -> Unweld Faces.

Attachments

GarBenjamin
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2018 22:27
Very cool two things to try after work. Maybe a big part of it is I have always used .obj format in AppGameKit and only certain formats handle this? Seems like I chose .obj because it worked very well in web builds and some didn't seem to work at all IIRC.

Anyway looking forward to trying these out. If we can get flat shaded look this simple just through export that is crazy good.
Green7
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2018 23:16
get bforartists: https://www.bforartists.de/ (it bases on blender and is free) or blender for those who like. i tried blender, a few times, every year for a new, but bforartists finaly made me liking it. just to say, not to start a fan war. its the result, not the tool.
import your model.
on the left select: tools / edit / and a blue icon called flat shade
export to collada.

thats it. no knowledge about modelling needed.
Bengismo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2018 23:24 Edited at: 22nd Aug 2018 23:27
Flat shading is possible to do purely in the modelling as the guys have been saying above. Its given different names in different software (vertex welding, smooth shading/groups, flatten triangles etc...)

Its even possible to mix flat and smooth shading in the same model if wanted. (not sure why anyone would want to?) Its also possible in a shader too but theres no need to bother with that - much easier to do it at source if it is wanted.
GarBenjamin
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Aug 2018 00:46 Edited at: 23rd Aug 2018 00:55
Yeah I see that Bengismo. What threw me off is coming from Unity where there was once a big discussion on this on using shaders, or some specialized assets from the asset store, etc along with all of the articles on the web on how to achieve flat shaded look. Not one of them ever mentioned doing it this way which is of course by far the simplest way to go. It's just bizarre but I guess knowing how programmers are they typically love to take simple things and make them way more complicated and maybe that is what is going on. I don't know.

Anyway, I just tested this approach and yes it is the way to go. Tried different ways and ultimately confirmed that when using Ultimate Unwrap Pro as Blink mentioned above the trick is to unweld the faces.

The artifacts like warping of light are only a result of converting to a gif animation and it doesn't actually do that in the program execution.

There is a point light between the two objects raised up slightly.
For the texture I made it so there are solid vertical bands of the same color. Reason being if this is correct as the light influence on faces decrease entire faces should darken and eventually when the light no longer influences the faces the entire vertical band should go "flat" exactly the same color. And as this illustrates this is exactly what happens.

So... well done Green7 and Blink!

This is fantastic to know. Next time I get the urge to do a 3D game I will definitely be taking advantage of this knowledge. And it takes us one step down the road Xaby wants to go in.

Alright no more messing around with this stuff for me. Well for a while anyway. I need to focus on my game project. But it was a fun diversion and I a huge fan of the flat shaded simplistic ultra poly look.
JLMoondog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Aug 2018 02:17 Edited at: 23rd Aug 2018 03:27
Quote: "ts even possible to mix flat and smooth shading in the same model if wanted.(not sure why anyone would want to?)"

I do this with certain models, such as character models that have some type of clothing or armor. By adding 'hard edges', through editing the vertex normals, you'll get a nice hard edge on armor pieces, or where clothing meets the character's skin. You don't want them to 'smooth' together. This also creates better modeling lighting and shadows. You'd be surprised with the difference between a model with proper vertex normals and a model with smoothed out normals. This is a technique all game artist's use and is something you should learn.

edit: If you were wondering how to do this in 3ds max, add the smooth modifier( this does not increase poly count, it's a tool to adjust vertex normals) to a model, you'll see an array of numbered buttons. These are actually layers, select layer 1, than go into edit mode, select desired polys for that group, set the smooth angle. Select the next layer and repeat. No need to 'cut' polys apart to get that 'edge' look. This will actually cause issues with boned models, in some instances will cause them to separate when you move the model's bones during animation. By using the smooth layers, the polys stay welded, your just adjusting the vertex normals so they are not pointing in the same direction as the vertex normals in a separate layer.

edit 2: make sure the model has been unwrapped first. If you unwrap the model after applying the smooth modifier it resets the models vertex normals.
GarBenjamin
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Aug 2018 04:46
I made some progress on my tower defense project so I knocked out a fence real quick...

"We finally got one"... maybe at Roswell it was more of a sphere and just maybe he had it fenced in. Granted not much of a containment given flight and all but let's not think too much and spoil the illusion...

And with this I am going to sleep.

Bengismo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Aug 2018 09:10 Edited at: 23rd Aug 2018 09:15
JLMoondog wrote: "By adding 'hard edges', through editing the vertex normals, you'll get a nice hard edge on armor pieces, or where clothing meets the character's skin. You don't want them to 'smooth' together. This also creates better modeling lighting and shadows. You'd be surprised with the difference between a model with proper vertex normals and a model with smoothed out normals. "

Lol...i know that...Theres a "hard edge" at the top of the smoothed cylinder on the right of the pic i posted - otherwise it ends up looking incorrectly shaded at the top. Hard edges anywhere where you need them is fine in a gauraud (smooth) shaded model.

The point I was making was I would not flat shade a game character only to have his legs smooth. Or... I wouldnt flat shade a terrain only to have the tree's smooth shaded. I dont like mixing styles and ive not seen a game that looks good with both. I think its a style that needs to be consistant in a game otherwise people think its a bug. Flat shading is now being used as a retro style aspect to a game. Not because the hardware cant handle smooth shading or more vertices but simply because of the style aspect and the retro look to the game. Its almost cliche now that its being used more and more.

Garbenjamin wrote: "I knocked out a fence real quick"

The fence looks really good...as does the beach ball
Xaby
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Aug 2018 11:52
Excuse me, I had to post that great example of Low-Poly-Style as well.

Sph!nx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Aug 2018 16:30
I love that style. Great thread guys!
Regards Sph!nx
Green7
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Aug 2018 17:17
I guess at last for the heightmap terrain we need a flat shading shader... i mean, sure, we can export even a flat shaded terrain from our beloved 3d software, but it does not have all of the advantages of the heightmap terrain, does it?
the advantage of a flat shading shader is for sure that you can take every model you want and make it look as you wish, on the other hand, if it is not intended to be used as flat shaded, it may not look as great.
one more thing is the color palette i think. i found a great 16 color palette, but it does for sure not fit all projects or styles. but i feel like to go with less colors is better than to use too much, if i look at the vids.

http://pixeljoint.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=12795
GarBenjamin
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Aug 2018 18:39 Edited at: 23rd Aug 2018 18:41
@Bengismo thanks for the laugh "as does the beach ball". LOL! Fair enough. It would be easy to knock out an ultra low poly saucer but I threw that together right before bed and just wanted to "get it done". Maybe I will expand it over time when I am taking a break from my game projects.

@Xaby That Dragon looks awesome. Good luck with making something like that!

@Green7 I agree on the palette. Color choices are so important and at least when going ultra low poly I think keeping the palette down to a small number makes a lot of sense. For a quick start there are loads of ready made palettes out there too. Definitely think the terrain should be low poly flat shaded as well otherwise would look weird I think.
janbo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Aug 2018 18:43 Edited at: 23rd Aug 2018 20:17
For the sake of the upcoming community collaboration I made a Flat shading shader for you

You all know how a flat shaded sphere looks like, now just download the Demo

Demo
Flat shading

The Flat shading is calculated in the fragment shader and uses the neighbor fragments to calculate the face normal.
But with that comes limitations:
html5 and mobiles dont't support dfdx
You can't use AGK's sun and ambient as it is calculated in the vertex shader and would screw it up (looks funny I think)

I think it's nothing I can't solve and I can explain it further if anyone is interested, but for now you have something to slap on you models

Attachments

GarBenjamin
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
puzzler2018
User Banned
Posted: 23rd Aug 2018 20:55
Everyone efforts on modelling here is outstanding.

But I really do prefer media-less apps - has I havent touched any modelling software ever in my programming career - im a memblock programmer now

Good works to all!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 17:46:30
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 17:46:30