Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / [SOLVED] Feature requests

Author
User Banned
Posted: 17th Mar 2019 21:05
Thats for Bug fixes

Feature requests should be for niceties to have in the future

Tier 1 Developer

The author of this post has marked a post as an answer.

Go to answer

The Next
Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Mar 2019 21:10
All requests are being dealt with via the GitHub issue tracker, there are tags there for feature requests. TGC are not going to dig through all the forum posts to find feature requests. The GitHub system is much easier for TGC to track what has been requested and what has been completed.
Windows 10, Intel i7 4.2 GHz, 16GB DDR4, NVIDIA RTX 2060

blink0k
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Mar 2019 22:05
It's important to review the github issues and give the ones you like a thumbs up. You have a much better chance of getting those features in the product if you've given them your support
Rick Nasher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Mar 2019 01:10 Edited at: 24th Mar 2019 01:14
Posted on GitHub

Hope it's not too much at once. lol.
Qube_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Mar 2019 03:08
Quote: "[EDIT: see https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/224018#msg2641255 just use "FPS Run" from the Build menu]"

That's not entirely accurate. If I create a super simple app just to print the FPS, compile with AppGameKit Studio and run it without the IDE open then the FPS is at least half of what it is with earlier versions of AppGameKit Classic. This issue is also present in later versions of AppGameKit Classic too. For some reason AppGameKit 2018-07-12 ( may be the same in slightly later versions ) is faster than the latest version of AppGameKit / AppGameKit Studio. This is on Mac and Windows but I seem to be in the minority with this being actually an issue.
Santman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Mar 2019 10:32
FPS are completely subjective, there's so many factors. What cpu, operating system, ram, background processes, gpu......even the mother board factors. Also, how recently drivers were updated.....not only having the newest drivers, but everytime I update mine, AppGameKit goes funny for the first boot and stops recognising my desktop DPI till I restart a second time.

Does seem odd though if nothing else changed, you do kind of have to assume it's something in AGK. I've not noticed.
Rick Nasher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Mar 2019 22:02
@Qube_
That sort of sounds familiar. I remember noticing that too.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 13:25:49
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 13:25:49