Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / What do you look like?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2002 21:25
I'm still about, one big disadvantage about being home for Christmas is limited internet access

PS. Raven emailed me his photo and he's cute!!!
(I think his mum is in the photo too) awww!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
Rob K
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2002 21:59
"It's not the size of the harddrive that counts its how fast it downloads!"

I take it you don't play many games Rose

"PS. Raven emailed me his photo and he's cute!!!
(I think his mum is in the photo too) awww!"

Don't say that - it could ruin Raven's reputation

NOBODY has a forum name as stupid as Darth Shader. I do.
Rose
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2002 22:07
opps, sorry Raven!

I'll guess he won't allow me to post the photo then.

(The harddrive thing was actually said to me as a chat up line, I think.... As I walked away he also said, 'Size doesn't matter cause we r all the same size in bed anyway' He was a scary wee fella.)

Rose
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2002 22:11
Raven is sweet! He's even set up a forum fo me for my game, but I can't remember the address.

As for the game!!! AAAGHHH!!
but I'm getting there, my programming is rough and messy and god help anyone ever trying to read it, but I have a few wee puzzles working now, I just have to figure out how to make them educational.

Puffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2002 00:52
It's not the size of the harddrive that counts its how fast it downloads!

O_O i have a massive hd and download fast as hell... ahahha... ^_^ its my charm that cracks you up raven... *or lack of it*...

AMD Athlon XP 2100+ OC to 3Ghz/1.5gigs ram/128mb ti4200/120gigs hd/19" monitor/Sound Blaster Audigy Platinum EX/3072kbs Sat Con... I joined in!
MrTAToad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2002 03:16
Saving up for a couple of 200+Gb drives - my sister is busy filling the current drives with films...

Good news everyone! I really am THAT good...
http://www.nickk.nildram.co.uk/ for great plug-ins - oh my, yes!
Puffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2002 04:08
heheh i want to get a terrabyte just to say i have one...

AMD Athlon XP 2100+ OC to 3Ghz/1.5gigs ram/128mb ti4200/120gigs hd/19" monitor/Sound Blaster Audigy Platinum EX/3072kbs Sat Con... I joined in!
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2002 04:33
kinda funny actually... the bigger the HDDs i have the faster they go - but then again faster isn't always better now is it. Could be open to all sorts of things, like crashing real quick after a burst of information which was too much

i really couldn't help myself there. never understood the chatup lines myself - i mean how often do they work lmao
never used on in my life, funnily enough i've also never had a drink thrown in my face or simply left there

right now Rose the forum is http://members.lycos.co.uk/timesaga/Rose
i've setup so visitors can only veiw the news subforum, but they can't post and such. You're now an Administrator, so you can also activate members for anyone you want to be there to help. All users must be Admin Activated to be allowed to post, upload, download, etc...

and i hope you like the current Title Logo, and new Signature logos (^_^) i had some fun making them.
now i'm finally getting my bareings back after christmas i can finally get on with some serious work for this project.

remember any coding or such help i'm always here just email me, and cause i'm on 24|7 should get and reply if i'm actually awake

(*^_^*) kinda nice to be called cute by two people.
Was a poor piccy thou, i'll see about getting something atleast halfway decent sometime.

oh which reminds me actually i need to talk with you about the DarkBasic your using and possible animation systesm, because it will affect how i need to actually do the final development of the model - and where i'll animate it.
Hopefully can use some kinda Skeletal system, but we'll have to see on what you'd like - as right now i'm unsure to how much actual coding help your allowed to recieve, if it can be small sections or just help

well speak soon sweetie (^_^)

Anata aru kowagaru no watashi!
Puffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2002 12:16
(*^_^*) kinda nice to be called cute by two people.

^_^ awww im a person now... -_- best compliment ive had in a long time...

well speak soon sweetie (^_^)

=D you got yourself a girlie friend raven ... awwww how cute *pinches ravens cheek.... but quickly retracts his hand before raven can snap it... O_O ive heard to many of those stories...*

Ben
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2002 16:43
Aww give us photo raven! if your sposed to be cute then you wouldnt be reluctant to post it !
Martyn Pittuck
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2002 22:54
Hehe, ive seen it.

I should stop stiring!

The Outside is a evil place to be, too much light, too much noise and too many distractions....
I went outside once and my FPS rate dropped to 5.
Drazo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2002 23:11
There's no way you're going to see me!
Unless I've got a mask on.

Join FWMB @ aimoo
I'm one BIG nasty lizard.
Puffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2002 02:04
o_O you cant be that ugly... or pretty... im not sure what your gettin at...

Megaman X
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2002 02:09
I don't use a mask, but I have to use sun glasses to do not be recognized... I'm very famous in Sweden

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
-- Rogue
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2002 02:36
well i don't like beiing recognised ... those who've seen my piccy all have some good reasons behind - not one for just posting my mug shot up

lol@Rouge - famouse in sweeden, oftenly a nobody worldwide
possibly only really have DG recognising you.

ya know no doubt are gonna be new expo's for DarkBasic ... hopefully a UK one this time when there is we'll have to snap the team, and get some truely aweful pics.
But funnily enough i have some stashed away (^_^)
i'll look through my CD collection cause Rick just looks so so rough lmao - don't mean that in a bad way, mean that in a hangover + just outtabed + partying for like 48before that kinda rough

Megaman X
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2002 03:20
hey Sweden is very famous worldwide Music ( Roxette, A-Tens ) Health Care ( only behind Japan and Canada ), cars ( volvo ) life care ( second worldwide ) education ( near 0% analphabets ) and many other good things Oh yeah... DG does not know me, but Sir_Manfrade does..... Actually we worked together in the same company here once ^_^

-- Rogue
Megaman X
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2002 03:22
Oh yeah... Rose got a pic of me... but I bet she got scared

-- Rogue
Megaman X
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2002 03:24
Oops... forgot computers Sql is also sweds Viking Power ^_^

-- Rogue
Megaman X
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2002 03:35
Arghhhhh... I always forget something... Abba and Saab are also sweds

-- Rogue
Megaman X
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2002 03:44
lol@Rouge - famouse in sweeden, oftenly a nobody worldwide
possibly only really have DG recognising you.

It's a funny comment. Why does US and UK think they are the center of the world actually... like if I was famous in US I should rock.
I've been last year in New York with a friend of mine... We went into a McDonalds and we needed to go into the toilet first... After few minutes she came to me white in the skin sweating. I asked what happened and she told me:

"There were two women in the toilet. One of them took a gun from inside the wallet and showed to the other and said: "See, I always carry this with me now... the world is crazy nowdays", said a woman. "-This is a toy right?" asked the other one". "-No no, this is a real gun".

And, she also asked the friend of mine "You... how old are you?". "-24 answered her". "You know, my daughter is 19 and is twice bigger as u r... u have to protect urself".
End of story

The thing is... everyone seems to have a gun i New York... I know that woman was crazy, but even a retard can have access to a gun there... that easy if u know the right persons... and US consider themselves being big and powerfull... Particulary the only "action" I see ( and laugh ) from here is "Gaffes" of the president, attack of innocent peoples and a huge indice of violence, and indeed, cool Hollywood

P.S: no offences... but it's a right answer really. Not pointing this to offend Raven at any sight, but many peoples in US think like that.. that they rule... Even on the great Simpsons u can notice that when hommer screen USA,USA like a jerky and make jokes about Apu and others...
US is a comedy actually...

-- Rogue
Puffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2002 10:11
oh yeh it is ^_^... (strokes his gun) i live in cali though... and we dont think were all big bad and rule... O_O we just think that we need guns because everyone else in our country has a gun... its only fair if the burgler has a gun... that i should have a gun... oh and bush is an idiot... you hear what he said "i will get revenge on those people who tried to kill my father" ... only reason for goin after iraq...

Megaman X
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2002 16:01

-- Rogue
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2002 16:03
it isn't really a "center of the world" comment... remember that KG recently said he was a semi-famous UK peep, but i haven't a f**king clue who he is. Which is why I said that DG MIGHT know you and anyone outside of the country is even less likely

funnier thing is i can bet most of ya'll who read computer mags with 3D sections or been to some pretty famous computer industry events will have seen, know and|or perhaps even talked to me - but none of ya'll know me
Fame is an odd thing unless your SuperStar status and followed like a dog by the papparazi.

Thank god there are very few within this industry who get that, because i swear i'd become a bloody hermit if they did - hate being in the public eye much.
I mean with me here and alot of other places alot you'd probably think i enjoy attention but just talk to anyone who contacts me out of the blue on even messenger - really not to friendly about it cause i don't like it, especially when they start spouting off praise

so ya know dont' try to take it that i was dissin' sweeds cause i'm not - i'm quite aware of thier Cars and Planes, recently bought my brother a Saab 900 (or atleast the lastest edition - i'm too lazy to walk over to the window and check what it is exactly ) they're amazing cars.
Though I am gonna come over there and kick your ass for the whole "ABBA" and "A-Teens" deal... bloody music drives me nuts!
Then hug you for the Bomfunk MCs lmao

Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2002 18:26
"Saving up for a couple of 200+Gb drives - my sister is busy filling the current drives with films..."

Sounds like someone is compensating for something =P

Sorry I couldn't help it after Rose gave the word "harddrive" a new meaning =)

Rose:
Once you got it in bed, don't you want it do be slow so the download doesn't end too soon =) My connection can make it last forever if you like =)

[b]Digital Awakening
Game in developement: 3D RPG - The Magic Land
Visit DigAw.com for more info and shots
MrTAToad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2002 18:36
"Sounds like someone is compensating for something."

Wouldn't be surprised.

Good news everyone! I really am THAT good...
http://www.nickk.nildram.co.uk/ for great plug-ins - oh my, yes!
Ben
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2002 19:09
hey mr youloveyou why not put up a pic of yourself? we want to know why you love yourself so much
Puffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2002 19:09
^_^ hahahhaha... o_O im not compensating for anything... (unravels his harddrive).... DAMNIT IT BROKE...

I mean with me here and alot of other places alot you'd probably think i enjoy attention but just talk to anyone who contacts me out of the blue on even messenger - really not to friendly about it cause i don't like it, especially when they start spouting off praise

*hides his shrine*... what praise who *stops kissing ravens feet*... o_O i dont get it...

Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2002 19:20
Hey I just noticed you are talking about me =) No, I don't have a clue who Rogue is. If someone asked me who Rouge is I would say she is a member of X-Men =)

[b]Digital Awakening
Puffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2002 19:21
o_O rogue was a she... dg are you hidin something...

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2002 19:37
:: squints down :: ya know i could easily make that a toothless mouth!

and DG depends what kinda girl it is really, some like it rough'n'ready, some like it slow and long, some like it *ahem ... well you get the idea, takes someone good at his job to see what the girl prefers in the first few mins of foreplay.
if they're not really up for alot of foreplay you best be have some BLOODY good stamina

Puffy just need some to start with before he starts with the compensating. Puffies what, 15 so ya know - no rush, well form his standpoint he probably thinks he needs his cherry picked asap (^_^)
however kinda think that of alot of guys here hahaa

wanna impress the lass, try being less - i mean check it right she has noted she's had bad experiences with a NetStalker before ... here ya'll are like all over her and like trying so insanely to impress her.
Yet thats no doubt what is like the WORST thing to do hehee. Amusing no

Ahh i dunno, think i'm guilty of the same here.
sowwy if i am (*^_^*)

Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2002 19:38
Oh, have I said too much now =)

[b]Digital Awakening
Raven Vegeta
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2002 19:44
U kidding U guys didn't know I was a girl yet?
Megaman X
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2002 19:48
that I won't believe ^_^. I could be

-- Rogue
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2002 19:50
would explain the name atleast
but not to take anything on face value i'm afraid, been told such only for a guy to go "hahaa i'm a guy really! fooled you "
So lol we'll see eh

Puffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2002 22:06
wanna impress the lass, try being less - i mean check it right she has noted she's had bad experiences with a NetStalker before ... here ya'll are like all over her and like trying so insanely to impress her.
Yet thats no doubt what is like the WORST thing to do hehee. Amusing no

(warning this is sick and not funny)... *hides in the shadows...*... *squints over at roses place*... the time is right... its time to stalk o_O... (stay tuned for more)...

Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2002 23:07
Vegeta:
"wanna impress the lass, try being less - i mean check it right she has noted she's had bad experiences with a NetStalker before ... here ya'll are like all over her and like trying so insanely to impress her.
Yet thats no doubt what is like the WORST thing to do hehee. Amusing no"

Hmm, who just set up a forum for her... =)

[b]Digital Awakening
Puffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2002 23:40
^_^ hes right... im not trying to impress her... im trying to make her laugh... o_O and not at me...

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2003 08:05
not really impressive setting up a forum for someone
but then again i don't care, i like her ... and gonna be working along side her for the next 5months atleast, hopefully friends for alot longer.

i've talked Mofux through setting up his forum and stuff, you think i have a thing for him too? hehee
i mean kinda get a grip time DG, she's cute and sweet - but really you asked her how she feels about the attention?
when you have alot of female friends you come to notice, that alot are just very friendly - doesn't mean anything.
Buht i dunno, i have a big problem with sleeping with friends (*^_^*)

Puffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2003 09:03
not really impressive setting up a forum for someone
but then again i don't care, i like her ... and gonna be working along side her for the next 5months atleast, hopefully friends for alot longer.

o_O ohhhh now ravens got something goin on...

i've talked Mofux through setting up his forum and stuff, you think i have a thing for him too?

O_O ok raven... now let me teach ya lil something about da birds and da bees... its ok if birds like birds... thats cool.... especially when there hot and have cameras... but when the bees like the bees... thats just dirty.. o_O and a bird and a bee together is awesome...

Buht i dunno, i have a big problem with sleeping with friends (*^_^*)

so do i *shifty eyes*... i did it once *cough*... and never got over it O_O...

Rob K
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2003 17:55
"hey mr youloveyou why not put up a pic of yourself? we want to know why you love yourself so much "

>> He has his pic on the website, decide for yourself. Personally I don't think he is entitled to his ego

@Rose

Can I just ask you honestly what you think of all the attention, I just wondered if you were someone who would find it pathetic or someone who gets flattered by it. Good luck with your games

Drazo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2003 19:10
Ok ok!
Here is a pic of me....

Join FWMB @ aimoo
Drazo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2003 19:10
Ha Ha FOOLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join FWMB @ aimoo
Drazo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2003 19:12
You didn't think I was gonna do it did you.

Join FWMB @ aimoo
Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2003 19:58
Vegeta:
Don't take things so seriously =)

[b]Digital Awakening
Drazo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2003 20:32
Everyone has stoped putting photos up - scroll up of this page, see?

Join FWMB @ aimoo
Rob K
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2003 20:52
@The Dragon

Please grow up, enough childish posts already!

(And lern too spel )

Puffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2003 22:28
lol... o_O and not many people on this forum can spell... especially not me... ^_^

Drazo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2003 23:19
@ the Darth Shader

You need to think before you post, you may hurt peoples emotions.
And I've seen a lot of posts done by people who are far older then me which is childish.

Join FWMB @ aimoo
Puffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2003 01:20
im 15... almost 16... keep that in mind... o_O you guys shouldnt expect me not to be childish... ^_^ but i try not to be (not that hard though )

denki
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2003 03:45
I'm 14, probably childish...

denki
Kousen DPB RPG latest - Working on editors!
http://dblow.34sp.com/kousen

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 13:18:20
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 13:18:20