Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / DarkBASIC Network X beta version 1.0- Plugin for Dark Basic Professional

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Mar 2005 01:04
I have looked at over 20 different C++ plugin resources on the forums, and I have not found one that shows how to correctly use .NET commands and conversion of string values, that I can understand.

Click sig for DB Network X
dj chainz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Mar 2005 18:53
I can't use the NET commands at all, but there are probably winapi calls for most of your functions. Check http://www.msdn.com for them!

I am the lead programmer at red spark studios
I also have a blog on how to make a game enginehttp://dbgame.blogspot.com
http://www.brazilianhotties.tk
1tg46
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Mar 2005 03:45
I'll check the msdn library that I already have installed.

Thanks anyway,
1tg46

DarkBasic Pro Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Mar 2005 05:47 Edited at: 9th Mar 2005 11:42
looks like you are doing good so far

Edit: HMM I have always dreamed of all these commands being in a dll. It makes it just like Visual Basic. Although now I figured out the secrets of all these great dll makers. I th ink I should put together a simple dll myself.

Only problem is most of them either Removed Temporarily, Doesn't Work, and way more then 75% of them are: Need Testing

All the ones that say Need Testing do I just test several times and then report to you if they work or not?

Computers are stupid all they do is calculate. Your the one that makes the computer do stuff
1tg46
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2005 03:45
Quote: "Removed Temporarily, Doesn't Work,"

These commands just don't use because they are not working and will probably be not working for the next few months due to other projects that I am working on right now.

Quote: "way more then 75% of them are: Need Testing
"

These commands may or may not work, if you end up testing the command could you please post to tell if the command works or not.

Or you could just use the plugin as-is and not worry about reporting the information back to this thread, because do to DarkBASIC Network IDE and my new project Quiz Master, I will not be working on this program for awhile.

Quote: "HMM I have always dreamed of all these commands being in a dll. It makes it just like Visual Basic. Although now I figured out the secrets of all these great dll makers. I th ink I should put together a simple dll myself."

If you use VB.NET then you can just use the dll_tool created by the_winch. Or just write one in C++.

Regards,
1tg46

Monzi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2005 04:58
Where can i download the lastest version?
1tg46
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2005 00:42
If you looked earlier in this thread,Upgrade 1.0.6.1

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 07:29:59
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 07:29:59