Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / The Artist's Challenge..

Author
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Apr 2008 23:18
because of the thread necromancy,.. here is a sample of my newest model (as posted in the 3D Graphics Buffet thread in the 3D section of the forums)..

Cheers!

Thebeely
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Apr 2008 23:32
Hello there

Can anyone make some 3d spaceships for a shmup game? You'd make me very happy

Style is not very important since I have almost no media (just few wings3d models I made).

Thanks
jason p sage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Apr 2008 01:07
Nice Work David! As USUAL!

TheBeely, go to http://www.turbosquid.com register, set the search file (advanced search) to DIRECT X, "Lower Prices" and there are alot of free things there If you can convert various graphics formats ok, then don't limit your self to direct X - have fun!

calcyman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Apr 2008 21:48
Quote: "1.) The fractal image has some wierd black patches on the right side that make it look not as nice as it could be."

Good point. Those are orbits that do not escape in the amount of iterations I chose. The only way of remedying that is to either colour them in manually or to crop the image.

The optomist's right, The pessimist's right.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 13:18:59
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 13:18:59