Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

2D All the way! / [LOCKED] Orion's Rose - Princess Rose

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi ho Raven,

I use PaintShop & Photoshop in my line of work.

I am just getting in to programming but I am a 3D modeler and I use PSP/Photoshop for the pics I do.

Here is one of them, You could say its called "I would like to see the pilot right now.....!" Hehe ^_~

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Mar 2003 19:14
hehee... that work is very familiar to me

Tsu'va Oni Ni Jyuuko Fiori Sei Tau!
One block follows the suit ... the whole suit of blocks is the path ... what have you found?
Simple
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Mar 2003 19:19
Quote:
look, tell you what answer me this Simple ... would you fight me?

In a word..... "NO" - Unless you was to physically attack me, in which case I would defend myself within the guidelunes of the law ( reasonable force ) But what the law class as reasonable force is a complex question. As it all depends on the situation and circumstances in hand.

Quite frankly I think that’s a rather pathetic and childlike question - and I do ( think of you as just some punk kid who knows nothing )

Spec - AMD Athlon 1000mhz - 256mb DDR - Gforce2mx 400 TV out - 60gb HD - 19" Compaq - DVD rom
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Mar 2003 19:41
perhaps but maybe you don't know how many people would have answered that alot differently.

too many people would've been too quick to say that if i was their level then they would have ... i guess maybe this should end

Tsu'va Oni Ni Jyuuko Fiori Sei Tau!
One block follows the suit ... the whole suit of blocks is the path ... what have you found?
Kentaree
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Mar 2003 19:41
Hmm, I gotta agree with Van-B, this forum is not to fight out feuds, as is obviously happening here. However, everyone seems to be picking sides, so this can easily escalate into a full flame war, which would not be wise, by either party. Simple, if you think Raven is a punk kid and whatever, and you're a seasoned professional, wouldnt it be up to you to stop flaming each other first, rather than re-initialising a flame war by making a post which you know Raven's not gonna like? Isnt this a contradiction?
This ongoing fight's never gonna end, and its getting real old real fast. Ignore each other, show each other some mutual respect (which is definitely not the case now) and show that you're adults, not little children cursing at each other because they dont know better.

Whatever I did I didn't do it!
Simple
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Mar 2003 20:18
It has nothing to do with what level you are at. It's to do with the person I am. And if you were at the same level as me, then you wouldn't have asked the question in the first place.

@Kentaree >> By coming in here and making your comments... you are just fueling the flames. ( so isn't that a contradiction ? )

And thinking veggie is just a punk kid, was basically just quoting his own words.

NOW LETS SEE WHO ELSE WILL ADD SOME FUEL !

Half of the conflics we have wouldn't last anywhere near as long if people didn't jump in to add their 10 cents worth.

Spec - AMD Athlon 1000mhz - 256mb DDR - Gforce2mx 400 TV out - 60gb HD - 19" Compaq - DVD rom
Kentaree
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Mar 2003 22:06
Again Simple, if you have something against me or anyone else "fuelling the flames", maybe you shouldn't fight so openly in a public forum.

Whatever I did I didn't do it!
Simple
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Mar 2003 22:33
Who pulled your chain anyway !

Martyn Pittuck
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Mar 2003 09:49
Could someone lock this post?

The Outside is a evil place to be, too much light, too much noise and too many distractions....
I went outside once and my FPS rate dropped to 5.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 04:47:47
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 04:47:47