Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Pirates of Port Royale: New Thread

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2011 07:50 Edited at: 16th Mar 2011 07:51
Quote: "Anyways... This is amazing! Really really really really cool. You made all the GUI stuff yourself also, right? And I forget... is this programmed in DBPro or DGDK?"

Thanks . Yes, I created functions for all of the UI myself, the only plugin they use is the D3D plugin for drawing text and 2D shapes faster than the default commands. It's all in DBP, I've looked at DGDK some, but decided to stick with DBP for now .

Quote: "Anyway, glad to hear people are excited about the idea of outside contributions: the more people who are excited, the more will think of contributing, I presume. And the greater the number of contributions, the higher the overall quality."

Yeah, it will definitely be nice to get as many entries as possible if I decide to do this. Right now I'm thinking I'd make the main island and quests, and have a contest for any additional islands, including the one's I like. That probably won't be for several months at least though.

Something I've considered for a while is adding a co-op functionality into PoPR. This would be limited to probably only 2-4 players playing together, hosting their own games and connecting to each other, so it would require no servers on my part. It would NOT make PoPR an MMO any more than Fable 2/3 or Borderlands is an MMO (which both did network co-op). I'm thinking this might draw some more interest if you were able to play with a friend or two. I have a networking module that would make it fairly easy to code, but debugging networked games has proven quite difficult to do in the past, so I'm not sure if I'd do it up front or leave it for a later expansion/update. Do you guys think this is a good/bad idea and is it worth the work that would need to go into it?

Also, I'm considering a video soon, although I don't have much new to actually show since the last video since most of the progress is behind the scenes with things like scripting, or cleaning/modulating the code, and bug fixes.

Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Mar 2011 22:51 Edited at: 20th Mar 2011 01:11
Okay, I gave in and made a video showing off some of the new features and creating an island in 10 minutes. So, here it is, let me know what you think and please like it if you...liked it:

No Audio Version: (If you can't view because of copyright)

Game Warden
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Mar 2011 00:08
Awe can't view it Says contains content UMG and is blocked.
_Pauli_
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Mar 2011 00:27
I can't view it due to copyright issues (content of UMG)
I hate it when that happens...

Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Mar 2011 00:34 Edited at: 20th Mar 2011 01:12
Quote: "I can't view it due to copyright issues (content of UMG)
I hate it when that happens...
"

Gah, sorry about that. Uploading an audio-free version now, should be done in about 20 minutes, but I'll post the link when it is.

EDIT: Here you go:
No Audio Version: (If you can't view because of copyright)

tha_rami
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Mar 2011 00:59
The thing that I was wondering about most is when you said "So it looks more like its creator" - Are you trying to tell us you've got a hunchbak with 'rocks' on it with that hill there?

Business guy and developer at [url]www.vlambeer.com[/url] - bringing back arcade since 1956.
_Pauli_
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Mar 2011 02:58
Quote: "Here you go: No Audio Version: (If you can't view because of copyright)"

Thank you!

Now that's a beautiful editor you have there! I've seen the videos of previous versions and it seems like you really improved it a lot.
Such an awesome editor makes me excited about how the actual game will be! Keep up the good work.

Darth Kiwi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Mar 2011 20:56
Ooh, wow. Each time we see this editor it's more slick and easy to use than last time. The stamp feature is fantastic to see in action

Secretary of Unknowable Knowledge for the Rock/Dink administration '08
Jimpo
Years of Service
User Offline
Wow, that was a really impressive video. Surprisingly entertaining for a vid of a level editor. Looks like you'll be able to make some really detailed environments and still be able to make your world huge considering how fast you can put together a level.

bergice
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Mar 2011 03:07
When did you add the "Test" feature?

Lucy in the

Sky with

Diamonds
Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Mar 2011 06:03
Quote: "Now that's a beautiful editor you have there! I've seen the videos of previous versions and it seems like you really improved it a lot.
Such an awesome editor makes me excited about how the actual game will be! Keep up the good work."

Thanks . Hopefully the game will live up to the editor, I've just started working on the actual game engine.

Quote: "Ooh, wow. Each time we see this editor it's more slick and easy to use than last time. The stamp feature is fantastic to see in action "

Thanks, that's the goal, haha. And yes, the stamp feature is one of my favorite things about the editor!

Quote: "Wow, that was a really impressive video. Surprisingly entertaining for a vid of a level editor. Looks like you'll be able to make some really detailed environments and still be able to make your world huge considering how fast you can put together a level."

Thanks . I try to make it at least somewhat entertaining so it's not too boring to watch.

Quote: "When did you add the "Test" feature? "

A few weeks ago, it's very useful .

Star Vitebsk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Mar 2011 12:11
when will be the demo version?

VitebskStar@tut.by
mobil MTS: +375 29 895-98-82
Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Mar 2011 01:32
Quote: "when will be the demo version?"

I'm not sure yet, I'm aiming for sometime towards the end of the summer (August/September), but I'll have to see based on the progress by then.

Rich Dersheimer
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Mar 2011 09:56
Add my name to the list of people totally in awe of this.

Really, really cool.

kamac
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Mar 2011 10:55
You make me cry !!!

PLEASE don't make me wait too much longer ! It's the best game i have probably ever seen, even when comparing it to the shop ones . I love the game's creativity & editor mode .

AWWWW, gimmi it!

tha_rami
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Mar 2011 13:50
See, Gil, that's what I meant.

PS. Did I already say, awesome progress with the editor?

Business guy and developer at [url]www.vlambeer.com[/url] - bringing back arcade since 1956.
kamac
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Mar 2011 16:45
Quote: "I'm not sure yet, I'm aiming for sometime towards the end of the summer (August/September), but I'll have to see based on the progress by then."

NOOOOO .

I gotta wait too long now

AmbulanceGames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Mar 2011 18:07
I really enjoyed the editor video. Looks awesome, reminds me a bit of the editor for Morrowind/Oblivion which is in no way a bad thing.
Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Mar 2011 19:14 Edited at: 23rd Mar 2011 06:50
Quote: "Add my name to the list of people totally in awe of this.

Really, really cool.
"

Thank you .

Quote: "You make me cry !!!

PLEASE don't make me wait too much longer ! It's the best game i have probably ever seen, even when comparing it to the shop ones . I love the game's creativity & editor mode .

AWWWW, gimmi it! "

Haha, thanks. Sorry, but there's still a lot of work to be done on the actual engine, and I don't want to settle for something less just to get it out sooner .

Quote: "
PS. Did I already say, awesome progress with the editor?"

Haha, thanks.

Quote: "I really enjoyed the editor video. Looks awesome, reminds me a bit of the editor for Morrowind/Oblivion which is in no way a bad thing. "

Thanks, they are definitely part of my inspiration for the game and are two of my favorite games .

kamac
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Mar 2011 21:47
Quote: "Sorry, but there's still a lot of work to be done on the actual engine, and I don't want to settle for something less just to get it out sooner ."

But can't you make it more like... at the summer's start ?

Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2011 06:50
Quote: "But can't you make it more like... at the summer's start ?"

Haha, I wish, but unfortunately, I doubt I will have everything done by then .

Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Mar 2011 22:49 Edited at: 24th Mar 2011 22:51
Okay, I have a question for everyone. I've been working on ships/sailing the past few days, and have realized I need to make the world larger than it is so that sailing between islands can take longer than just a couple minutes. But, my question to everyone is: How long do you think it should take to sail across the entire world? And how long do you think the average sailing time should be between islands? In other words, how long would you sail without getting bored?

Blobby 101
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2011 00:03
It'd depend on what there was to do during the sailing - If it was literally just steering then I'd probably get bored quite quickly, but if there were things like random encounters with other pirates/ sea battles and things then distances could easily be longer.

bergice
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2011 00:21
Maybe if you had stuff to do (Read notes or quests or have encounters with other ships) then i would have no problem sailing a good 10-15 minutes to get to another island. As long as i don't have to constantly control the ship.

Lucy in the

Sky with

Diamonds
Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2011 00:42 Edited at: 25th Mar 2011 00:43
Yeah, obviously I wouldn't want the player to just have to steer the whole time. I'm planning on there being islands strung all around and pirates and such to fight. At the moment, I just did a test with it enlarged to where the entire map is about 25km across, which takes about 50-60 minutes to sail across at full speed. Of course, this presents some technical challenges (mostly with dealing with that much terrain data), but I think I should be able to overcome them considering the majority of the area will be completely water with no terrain, and therefore not need anything saved.

As for doing things while sailing, you don't need to steer all the time, in fact, you only need to steer when you want to turn. Otherwise you can just set the sails down and do whatever you want on the ship, and on the larger one you can go inside and come back out when you want to see your progress. And I'm thinking you'd encounter a small island maybe every 4-5 minutes. I'll probably post a video at some point next week to show off the progress with ships so far.

pictionaryjr
Years of Service
User Offline
you could spread the islands far enough apart that you can just use one terrain for all the islands and just reposition there terrain when the islands were in range.

Darth Kiwi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2011 02:25 Edited at: 25th Mar 2011 02:29
I think I'd advise letting the player go no longer than 30-45 seconds without giving them something new to do. I know it's completely unrealistic - and I can completely sympathise with you wanting to make the game feel more weighty by having stretches where the player is just sailing - but you are making something that people will want to play, and it would seem a bit wasteful to just give them minutes-long stretches of nothing. After all, forcing the player to sail for any length of time (be it 10 seconds or 10 minutes) causes a lull in the game and creates an effect; you have to ask yourself at what point that effect of calm begins to wane and give way to boredom and impatience.

If you're not planning on having a Fast Travel system like in Oblivion and Fallout 3 - so, if the player has to sail whenever they want to go island-hopping - then I'd advise having little islands pop up every one or two minutes, with the odd pirate battle or shipwreck (or encounter with a whale?) in between, so that the player has roughly one exciting event for every 30-45 seconds of empty sailing. You could extend it for more than that, but I'd advise against it.

However, if there is a fast travel system then you can be more brutal with your timing, I think. You could essentially space everything out twice as far, since the excitement of discovery of the new land ahead of them will make the player more inclined to sail for a while without incident.

Also, what might work well is spacing the small islands in such a way that the player can always see a new island on the horizon. This will make them think "Ooh, I wonder what's on there?" and sail towards it. They can explore the island, get back in their ship - and then spot another island on the horizon and sail towards that. This really got to me in Fallout 3: there was always one more building in the distance to explore, and I found myself compelled to have just the next one, and the next one, and so on. This might not make sense on the high seas where islands are generally sparse, but maybe you could cluster islands into archepelagos and achieve a similar effect?

As for how long it should take to sail across the whole map... maybe an hour? Maybe less? I'm not really sure. Maybe you could place your islands on the assumption that the world map will take, say, half an hour to travel across, and then see if everything feels at the right density; if it feels too dense you can double the map size and spread everything out, and if it feels too sparse you can make it smaller.

Bear in mind, this is just my ill-informed opinion and you're probably much better placed to decide on these things. These are my two cents but take them with a pinch of salt.

Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2011 18:52
Quote: "you could spread the islands far enough apart that you can just use one terrain for all the islands and just reposition there terrain when the islands were in range."

Well, I've thought of some tricks and have started implementing them. First, I've made a 9x9 "metagrid" of the world, that spans the entire world. Each of the 9x9 metagrids contains 10x10 terrain objects. And each of these 10x10 terrain objects is made up of a 64x64 grid. So, I've made it (or am in the process of making it) to where each metagrid is only one flat object until you try to edit it, and then it switches to 10x10 single objects, with only the specific terrain you try to edit switching to a 64x64 grid. So you end up only saving the actual terrain for the areas that actually have terrain, the rest is all just single flat plains.

Also, I created a way to make a low resolution version of each part of the 10x10 grid, turning them into a 16x16 estimation, which is actually hardly noticeable from a distance, and decreases the grid parts from 4096 to only 256.

Quote: "I think I'd advise letting the player go no longer than 30-45 seconds without giving them something new to do. I know it's completely unrealistic - and I can completely sympathise with you wanting to make the game feel more weighty by having stretches where the player is just sailing - but you are making something that people will want to play, and it would seem a bit wasteful to just give them minutes-long stretches of nothing. After all, forcing the player to sail for any length of time (be it 10 seconds or 10 minutes) causes a lull in the game and creates an effect; you have to ask yourself at what point that effect of calm begins to wane and give way to boredom and impatience. "

Yeah, I know what you mean. I've definitely got to find a balance between the two, but I think a lot of it's going to just require some testing.

Quote: "If you're not planning on having a Fast Travel system like in Oblivion and Fallout 3 - so, if the player has to sail whenever they want to go island-hopping - then I'd advise having little islands pop up every one or two minutes, with the odd pirate battle or shipwreck (or encounter with a whale?) in between, so that the player has roughly one exciting event for every 30-45 seconds of empty sailing. You could extend it for more than that, but I'd advise against it.

Also, what might work well is spacing the small islands in such a way that the player can always see a new island on the horizon. This will make them think "Ooh, I wonder what's on there?" and sail towards it. They can explore the island, get back in their ship - and then spot another island on the horizon and sail towards that. This really got to me in Fallout 3: there was always one more building in the distance to explore, and I found myself compelled to have just the next one, and the next one, and so on. This might not make sense on the high seas where islands are generally sparse, but maybe you could cluster islands into archepelagos and achieve a similar effect?"

Yeah, I'm not sure if I'll have a fast travel system, but I'm actually leaning towards not having one to encourage players to explore more. And there will almost definitely be several islands in your view at all times, so that shouldn't be a problem. And for now, I'm not worrying about the actual ocean, since the player won't be going that way, and if they do I'll probably do something like just stop them from moving or warn them to turn around to avoid a sea monster attack .

Quote: "As for how long it should take to sail across the whole map... maybe an hour? Maybe less? I'm not really sure. Maybe you could place your islands on the assumption that the world map will take, say, half an hour to travel across, and then see if everything feels at the right density; if it feels too dense you can double the map size and spread everything out, and if it feels too sparse you can make it smaller."

I've decreased the size from a 13x13 grid to a 9x9 grid, so that makes it about 40 minutes to sail across, about 55 if you go diagonally, so hopefully that will be right. Here's some screenshots to show the current scale of the world (and the metagrid I was talking about):

Here's the island I made in the video, with an added dock and ship, right now you can see the seam of the terrain object that makes up part of the 10x10 grid in this section.

And here you can see the size of one metagrid in reference to the island.

And here would be the entire size of the world.

kamac
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2011 21:50
... OMG

It's big . Release it! Release it!

Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2011 00:03
Quote: "... OMG

It's big . Release it! Release it! "

Hehe, you have to realize I still have to do an inventory system, AI, crafting, NPC's, ship combat, foot combat, land transports, and actually create the world, so it's not coming anytime soon .

bergice
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2011 03:14
How about this. You get a fast travel button or something when you are sailing so if you press it you will skip to the point where you would encounter something, be it an island or other ships or other events.

Lucy in the

Sky with

Diamonds
kamac
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2011 10:59 Edited at: 27th Mar 2011 11:01
Quote: "Hehe, you have to realize I still have to do an inventory system, AI, crafting, NPC's, ship combat, foot combat, land transports, and actually create the world, so it's not coming anytime soon .
"

Rotfl. Really, keep up the good job. Now, some questions

1. In what do you do modelling?
2. What plug-ins you use ?

Darth Kiwi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2011 18:01
Wow, that's... really a very large world I think that should be big enough.

I completely understand what you're saying about striking a balance with the encounters. For now, I think you've done as much on that front as you can; you can't really know what the optimal time is without finishing other aspects of the game and maybe playtesting. The only thing I'd advise is that it should be relatively easy to move entire islands around the map, so that you can alter their spacing later on.

Regarding a fast travel system, maybe you could have a system which allows you to fast travel to major landmarks, but where you have to walk from there? This would mean that if you're on the opposite side of the world map, you wouldn't have to sail all the way over, but you would still need to explore.

Again, I'd experiment with this and see what happens.

kamac
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2011 19:00
Quote: "and actually create the world,"

If you need help with that, i am up to it

Satchmo
Years of Service
User Offline
Can islands stretch over more than one grid?

kamac
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2011 23:18 Edited at: 27th Mar 2011 23:19
Really Gil, if i can help anyhow, give me a call ! I am big fan of pirates & big worlds to travel also .

thenerd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2011 23:35
That's a lot of world to fill...

kamac
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2011 23:58
Quote: "That's a lot of world to fill..."

That's alot of fun to do

Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2011 04:41
Quote: "Can islands stretch over more than one grid?"

They can stretch across any of the 10x10 grids, but I'm thinking I'm not going to let them stretch across the 9x9 metagrids so I can better section off the world and that will save a lot of painful work for me. But yes, they already can stretch between the 10x10 terrains.

Quote: "Really Gil, if i can help anyhow, give me a call ! I am big fan of pirates & big worlds to travel also ."

Haha, thanks, I'll let you know .

kamac
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2011 16:09 Edited at: 28th Mar 2011 16:13
Quote: "Haha, thanks, I'll let you know ."

I am waiting, Shiver me timbers!

Quote: "Shiver me timbers! - akin to "Blow me down!", an expression of shock or disbelief, believed to come from the sound the ship made when 'shocked' by running aground or hit by a cannon blast."

kamac
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2011 18:11
Oh well. I hope he still makes it ! That was to bump the thread.

The Slayer
Forum Vice President
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: (Hide and) Seek and Destroy on my guitar!
Posted: 24th Apr 2011 19:11
Nice work, Gil! That world editor loox sweeeeeeeet.
When is the demo coming out?
About the time it takes to travel from one island to another, or the time the player has 'nothing' to do, maybe you could make some little games on board of the ship to pass the time? Like little pirate oriented games on board of the ship? Maybe something like 'walk the plank' but as a game? Or sword fighting against fellow crew members? Just an idea.
This way you could increase the time it takes to travel from one island to another, and still give the player something to do.

Keep it up.

Cheers

SLAYER RULES! YEAH, MAN!!
Rich Dersheimer
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Apr 2011 20:26
No offense to you, The Slayer, or anyone else in this thread, but...

WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!??!!?

If you are a pirate and your ship is at sea, there are only two things you are doing.

1. Chasing down fat merchant ships to take their booty. Arrr!

or

2. With letters of marque in hand, hunting down enemy ships to send them to Davy Jones' locker. Arrr!

On the other hand, if you are a passenger travelling from one port to another, how about a :30 second cut scene, and skip the boring days of sea travel? With maybe a chance of the cut scene being interrupted when your ship gets attacked by "real" pirates?

Gambling, wenching, playing games, drunken brawls, these are all things that happen after the ship gets to port, not during a voyage.

Just my two pieces 'o eights worth.

bergice
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2011 19:37
I would still go for my idea.

1: Fast travel (pick out destination on map or rotate ship towards target island, then fast travel and have a ##% chance of encountering other ships or islands)

2: Manual travel (pretty obvious, still possible to encounter islands or ships + you get the ability to see them from a distance)

Lucy in the

Sky with

Diamonds
kamac
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2011 19:46
I hope Gil didn't stop working on it .

Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th May 2011 05:23
Quote: "I hope Gil didn't stop working on it ."

Nope, just had final exams so I was busy for a few weeks. Done now for the summer (other than working), so I'll probably have more time to work on this again.

And thanks for the suggestions, I read and consider them all .

kamac
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th May 2011 08:24
Awww. ($$&$^%^ exams. Wish that you'll pass .

Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2011 08:58
I thought I'd drop by to say that I am still alive and still working on this . I took a break for until about mid-June but since then have been working on it pretty consistently and productively. Unfortunately, the things I've changed and added are not really impressive to anyone who doesn't know the code or the editor because they are mostly under the hood changes.

My main project over the last few weeks was completely rewriting the terrain editor and engine. As I mentioned a while back, I decided to split the terrain into meta terrains, each containing subterrains, which each have segments. So at the moment there are 5x5 meta-terrains (which might change), each meta-terrain has 10x10 sub-terrains, and each sub-terrain is a 64x64 grid. Each grid space is about 2 meters, so each terrain is about 128 meters, so each meta-terrain is about 1280m, and the entire world is about 6400m*6400m. I didn't actually have any of this working other than one meta-terrain at a time before, but now all of the meta-terrains and sub-terrains have LOD switching to keep the fps up, save and load correctly, and you can edit across both meta-terrains and sub-terrains (previously you couldn't edit over meta-terrains). So, like I said, it's awesome stuff to me, but unless you knew the limitations of the engine or how messy the code was before, you can't really appreciate it.

The second thing I did was rewrite the UI for the World Editor, also making it more efficient and cleaning up the messy code that was there before. I'm finishing up that for now, and then I'll move on to cleaning up some more of the World Editor, and then it should be 90% done so I can move onto finishing the engine.

I'll probably post up some pictures or a video showing some of the progress sometime soon, but I just thought I'd post an update since it's been a while!

Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Aug 2011 08:12 Edited at: 9th Aug 2011 08:16
Another quick update the progress of the editor. I've reimplemented and optimized and better modularized many of the features now, also making every UI action scripted in LUA so it can be easily changed. The terrain now works on a massive scale with LOD (you can actually see the different colors of the terrai tiles under the water in the screenshot below since they're still in from testing). I've got a few more things to readd (interiors, save/load, and a few minor things) before I've got the editor back to how it was, but quite a bit cleaner, more efficient, and completely made from scripting. Hopefully I'll have the editor complete by the end of the month, and then I will continue work on the PoPR Engine.

One thing I'm not sure I've really mentioned is that I am creating this editor (for now called TRS Editor or Tabularasa Editor) and the engine behind it for not only PoPR, but for any future projects as well. Making it all scriptable is very important in making it easy to modify and create many games with. So once I'm done with it, it will be a solid world editor for any of my future games with few actual code modifications needing to be made. Some of the games I've got planned to make with it eventually are a War FPS-RPG hybrid, a fantasy RPG based loosely on the Harry Potter world, and a Roman and Egyptian-era version of PoPR.

Anyways, enough about that, here's a screenshot of a map I made just playing around for about 15 minutes in the latest version of the TRS Editor tonight to prove I'm not just making things up .

Chris Tate
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Aug 2011 11:57
Looking cool!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 09:09:04
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 09:09:04