Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Core Map 2 Free Edition Finished

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2008 16:47 Edited at: 27th Jan 2008 18:36
Yes, you read it correctly. I finished the Free edition of Core Map. It's not alot different from the previously posted topic, Because I removed some new features in this Free edition. This version is for Non commercial use only! It has watermarks in it which say so too.

Now, the screenshots are nothing Amazing, but you can change everything in it anyway:
Intro screen(Examples3D Background and ExamplesDefault Project)

Default Background(ExamplesDefault Project)

3D Background(Examples3D Background)

This free edition features the following:
Quote: "Load limited Buttons(Max 5, 4 games and 1 exit button)
Intro Screen
Main Menu Sounds(Apply to buttons and background)
Custom Cursor
Game Launching
3D Background
Custom Resolutions
Game.exe encryption
Watermark in title Bar
Message box when exiting the program
Non Commercial Use Only
Tool to encrypt your FPSC-Game.exe
Simple Manual"

The Commercial Edition will add the following:
Quote: "Load Unlimited Buttons
Tool Launcher Possibility*
Commercial Use
Password Protection"

*=Different .exe, will have advanced features to launch your tools/game

I have not yet decided what Price I will put the commercial edition on, But I think it will be around 6.99USD, this Includes acces to my webserver to download your Core Map, and the updates on it.(Free Edition will ONLY be updated to fix bugs, not to add new features) I'm also still working on the commercial one, To make it run smoother and add more features(Such as my Planned News Channel, which will appear upon launching the application, it will display a Webpage with your news/updates whatever in it)

To download the FREE edition with the manual and 2 examples, please go to the following link:
http://www.e-dromeproductions.co.uk/downloads/FreeEdition.zip(20.9MB)

To Purchase the Commercial Edition, Go over here:
http://e-dromeproductions.co.uk/shop/

Peter gee
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2008 18:26
what does this do?

don't touch that cookie, it's mine!

18SHAME
Years of Service
User Offline
The launch doesn`t work and i don`t know why...
The folder with "tools" works but not the "examples" or the "program". Maybe i have problems with my computer but check if the launcher it`s ok.
I think it`s amazing your program for what i can see far.
Frank.
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2008 20:26 Edited at: 27th Jan 2008 20:44
Odd, the launcher works fine at my PC, and I use Vista I'll check it out though.

(How exactly does it not work?)

EDIT: 18SHAME, You made me find a huge bug in my launching system, when you tried to launch a game, it would only make a black screen. The new uploads which are coming soon fixes this.

Please tell me how your version does not work though, Maybe I can fix it.

Core Map 2 is released, Free edition and Commercial Edition available at the following link
See Topic
18SHAME
Years of Service
User Offline
Like you say before Prince of Darkness. Just a black screen and nothing happen after.
I use WindowsXP Service Pack 2. If you fix this let me know. I will check in everyday the forum so i can watch for the news.
Frank.
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2008 22:10
When you launch A game, nothing appears. I have just fixed that problem. Redownload it from the top post. That should fix it(My bad)

If it gives a black screen on Launcher.exe, and not on the game. No idea what causes it then.

Core Map 2 is released, Free edition and Commercial Edition available at the following link
See Topic
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2008 19:52 Edited at: 28th Jan 2008 20:35
Alright, Since the defaultly included Core Map media is way to bad to be sold, I made 2 different themes available to whoever purchases Core Map. There is a simple screenshot of them below.

Please note that I'm no artist and that this took a while for me to do, I also did not fill the buttons with text so you can modify them to be used as your own buttons with Costum text. I know it's not alot, but its better then nothing.

Edit, as you see the buttons have a white area around them. Core Map 2 Commercial sees that as Transparent, and will not render it. Also I'd like to say that this update will not be available in the free edition, Sorry guys. But I made these to make the Commercial edition more "Worth the money"

Also added a Config File encryption, so people can't just rip out Core Map from your game anymore(Unless they figure out How exaclty I encrypted my file. Nothing is unhackable)

See Topic

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Troy Chambers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2008 01:11
K, I heard this thing is good for putting multiplayer maps together for launch and everything, is that something this can be used for.

If so, I'm gonna want to have my game available for download so, is there a version that I can use for commercial games.

PHOENIX: SlayeR, an up-coming multiplayer deathmatch game by Troy Chambers
Gunn3r
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2008 01:13
Troy, he said that there is a commercial version... The Commercial Edition will add the following:

Quote: "[quote]"Load Unlimited Buttons
Tool Launcher Possibility*
Commercial Use
Password Protection""

*=Different .exe, will have advanced features to launch your tools/game

I have not yet decided what Price I will put the commercial edition on, But I think it will be around 6.99USD, this Includes acces to my webserver to download your Core Map, and the updates on it.(Free Edition will ONLY be updated to fix bugs, not to add new features) I'm also still working on the commercial one, To make it run smoother and add more features(Such as my Planned News Channel, which will appear upon launching the application, it will display a Webpage with your news/updates whatever in it)[/quote]

[url=http://gunn3rgames.zxq.net]
[/url]
Troy Chambers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2008 01:16
Whoops, didn't notice that, sorry.

Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2008 06:23
Quote: "K, I heard this thing is good for putting multiplayer maps together for launch and everything, is that something this can be used for."

Yes, that is possible. However I have not yet tested if this program works with Vishnu or Phoenix Sentry yet.

See Topic
Trust
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2008 11:12
what does this do?

I do not understand

The Game Jurnalist
Troy Chambers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2008 23:11
cool, I'll be buying this once I get maps made and stuff.

Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2008 06:25
Quote: "what does this do?

I do not understand "

It's a program meant to bind multiple FPS Creator games together, in one launcher and only 1 Game.exe, It can be used for things like a Multiplayer game with multiple maps.

Quote: "cool, I'll be buying this once I get maps made and stuff."

I suggest you try the Demo first, I don't want people to dislike it when they Purchased it

Also, A little bit of an update, I have just completed encryption on the config files, so no one will Rip out Core Map from your game. And I started to work on the new Documentation, which should be alot better then the old one.(Note, once more this is only for the commercial edition)

See Topic
Gunn3r
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2008 07:00
Downloaded. The limit on the free version fits perfectly with what I am going to release with Emergence. Thanks PoD.

[url=http://gunn3rgames.zxq.net]
[/url]
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2008 13:14
No problem Gunn3r.Glad you can use it.

Every order made right now will have to wait a while, I' m typing this from my Hospital computer. My lungs fail me once more

See Topic
Veron
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "I' m typing this from my Hospital computer. My lungs fail me once more"

Sh!t, hope you get better soon.

Great app by the way, i've been following/using it since the very first edition called MultiMap.

Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2008 14:00
Yes, I rather get better soon indeed... Cause this is boring as hell...

Anyway,When I get back home I'll be fixing some speed issues, And re-work the commercial manual.

@Veron,Ah... I remember that. Glad you still like it#

See Topic
Slayer222
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2008 19:24
Your lungs are damaged and you're still taking care of your customers, true customer service for once

[img]
[/img] Check out the Elite OPS Terrorstike thread in the showcase.
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2008 19:41
Good service is the main point in being a vendor

When people order core map now, you will not get my latest developped version, but you will get it as soon as I can get it to you.

See Topic
Goodman84
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2008 23:01 Edited at: 30th Jan 2008 23:02
I don't mean to be rude but there isn't really much to this program!
Is there?

hey
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jan 2008 07:39
Depends on what your lookig for,Goodman84.

See Topic
UnKnOwN SoLdIeR
Years of Service
User Offline
Prince, Your link doesn't work for some reason

There are three realities...Yours, the real one, and mine. All three of them form a bridge marked witht he letters D-O_N-O-T_C-R-O-S-S. Lil' Advice...Heade it's warnings.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 15:19:15
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 15:19:15