Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / Peg 'Em! - A small arcade game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Apr 2009 23:22 Edited at: 7th May 2009 04:18
EDIT: Hey guys I just uploaded a new version to Game Torpedo, so if you want the latest version go there (link at bottom of post). You should be able to download it without having to register.

Hey guys. Well, it's been a long time since I first got DarkBasic, I think I've had it for about three years, but I never really got into it that much. Recently though, I've been taking a programming course at my school which rekindled my interest in DarkBasic. I now present my first game made by me in DB, Peg 'Em!

Peg 'Em is a fairly simple arcade game where the player controls a small peg shooting machine that shoots floating targets. Your main objective is to hit as many targets as you can in a minute. As you hit more targets, more become available to hit. There's also a few powerups thrown in as well to help you get your score up.

Screenshot:

My highscore right now is 46, but I'm pretty sure some of you guys can beat it. Criticism is always welcome along with suggestions. This is my first game, and was more me trying to get the ropes on how DB worked again. Hope you guys like it.

Link to game: http://www.gametorpedo.com/games/peg-%27em!

(Sorry about the link, I can't seem to get it to work right)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 14:48:57
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 14:48:57