Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Operation Desert Fallout (Dissertation project) Image heavy!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2006 21:03 Edited at: 10th Dec 2006 13:34
Operation Desert Fallout

Also check out my other WiP, Claymore Island, here:
Claymore Island

Ok, here goes ....

!LOOKING FOR A DESIGNER/MODELLER!

I'm looking for somebody who would like to help out with unit/building design and modelling. The units seen in the demo video were great as a starting point for technical investigations and the original narrow scope of the game, but now ODF will slowly expand into a more in-depth RTS. The theme will either be near-future sci-fi, or near-future post-apocalyptic.

If you're interested in helping out, please show your interest and post in this thread with a screenshot or two of work examples. Please bear in mind I'm looking for a modeller with good skill who can produce high quality results (albeit, on a small RTS scale). Although I am prepared to do all concept art and unit design and just give you a spec, I'd be equally happy to work with a modeller who has ideas and would like to help mold and design ODFs units and look & feel.

There is no rush on deadlines here and no demands or forced workload. All I ask is that you'd be willing to work slowly but consistently on the project over a period of time, slowly filling out the project with high quality cohesive media (which is why I only really want 1 modeller). Any questions you have, feel free to ask in this thread.

**** EDIT: LATEST AUDIO ****
ODF Theme Music for Intro and Menu (First Revision)(1.2MB MP3)

**** EDIT: LATEST VIDS ****
Landscape Engine V2 Alpha (10MB WMV)
Base Assault Movie (10MB WMV)
PathFinding (2.5MB WMV)
3D Sound Engine (WMV - 2.5MB)

**** EDIT: LATEST SCREENIES ****

This project was initially my final year dissertation project for uni. Anyway, that's long sinse finished and now it's a fully fledged game project, but being developed in parallel with other projects. Currently the "Operation Desert Fallout" is a temporary name, and temporary setting. The final game will feature many environments, but desert is a good starting point.

Hawkeye
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2006 21:13
Sexaaaaaay, I wondered when you'd show us a bit of that project

I am but mad north north-west; when the wind is southerly I know a hawk from a handsaw - Hamlet, Hamlet
Fallout
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2006 21:15 Edited at: 1st Feb 2006 21:17
Here's total progress so far. I've made 3 models and textured them and placed them in a demo scene rendering shadows, just to get a vibe of the animations and scale, plus make sure limb rotations etc are ok. As I said, not a huge amount of progress at the moment, but it will be slow and steady and get done. I anticipate 1-2 weeks to finish all the models (all the meshes are done, but texturing takes time). Then I'll work on the map system. Then the coding. It's all got to be done in 11 weeks, so I have a deadline.

As before, I'm having to do everything myself, so don't expect top quality models. But they'll do the job.

Edit: @Hawkeye - it's all gonna be here mate. Evolution starts now! Right through to the playable demo.

David R
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2006 21:18
If your code is as amazing as those concept pics and 3d models, then this game is sure to be amazing (the concept drawings are especially nice)

Just one question, how long do you have to complete this project, and when did you actually start?

Quote: "Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all."
Fallout
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2006 21:23
I started in September with the proposal and have been working on all the rubbish initial steps like reviewing literature, analysis of C&C:Generals (working out polycounts, entity counts, how the particle systems work, how many realtime shadows are generated etc). Then had to do the design which is a bunch of documents. All the while working on other assignments, learning C# and Java in my two programming modules, learning Flash and ActionScripts again in my Multimedia module. Basically, it's having a bit of time here and there and I've finally got to the build (started on Sunday).

Hopefully it'll turn out good. I have 11 weeks from now really to get it done, but that includes the final write up, conclusions, results, further work etc. So really 9 weeks for the build to give myself time to write up and develop the presentation. It's hardcore head stuck into DB time from now on. .... except for my two more programming assignments and lab books and exam revision. There's so much work, it's pure comedy!!!!

Megaton Cat
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2006 21:31
Pretty impressive undertaking for only one newb...er...person.

Keep at it.

Sergey K
Years of Service
User Offline
nice. but its not a place where u can actually show your models here
its a place where need to know HOW to programming and input those models into your game. (i hope i said it right.. )

Hawkeye
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2006 22:25 Edited at: 1st Feb 2006 22:27
Oh, trust me, Fallout knows how to programming

Oh, and I take it we can look foreward to a thumpin' dnb soundtrack?

I am but mad north north-west; when the wind is southerly I know a hawk from a handsaw - Hamlet, Hamlet
Cybermind
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2006 22:48
one word, wow

The byte chrunchers are coming...
Fallout
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2006 22:53 Edited at: 1st Feb 2006 22:55
Thanks for the words Hawkeye, and the newb dig Megs!! Yeah, this will be fully programmed. I know normally a WIP needs to start with some sort of demo and game progress, but this one WILL get done, else I'll be getting a fail for my degree. I'm just doing it according to my plan, which is all media first, and coding at the end. I hate having to drop my coding to make media half way through, and that inevitably means I rush the media to get it done.

When the media's done, it will come to together. I'm coding a few bits in the background though. In the DB screenshot, the turret is rotating and moving in realtime, simulating tracking a chopper. Once I have a few vehicles done, I'll start a few bits of code for leaving tracks/dust trails etc.

Anyway, this is it for tonight progress wise. Now I have to write the days progress up in a development record. Not fun. Here's the tree I finished tonight. Trees will cast 2D shadows because of the transparency of the leaves, and because there'll be quite a few of them. I added a splash of texture to the plain base aswell to give it more of an accurate feel for the setting.

Edit: @Hawkeye - Yes mate! Some phat music all the way!

Sergey K
Years of Service
User Offline
oh. NOW i c that you actually CAN programming my the last shot

you know, there are a lot of guys who posting here their models and futuristic stuff that they will do, but no in-game shots they giving..

anyhow, good work! keep it up

soapyfish
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2006 23:52
Looks great so far, I always thought C&C Generals was the mutt's nuts so this should be something worth waiting for. Good luck.

When it's all done and finished and you've got your degree (and a bit more time) are you planning on adding to the game or is it purely for uni?

I AM A MORON
and won't change my sig until I get off my oversized behind and finish a project.
Fallout
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2006 00:49
Not sure about that one mate. It depends whether it turns out to be fun or not. If it does, I think it'd be a good one to develop as I will've put a lot of time into it already.

Actually, might be a good time to outline the game play. I'll paste up the Design Document.

8.1.1 Introduction/Overview
Title
Operation Desert Fallout

Description
Operation Desert Fallout (ODF) is a fully 3D real-time strategy game. Based around a small desert map, the player builds and controls a selection of units and uses them to defeat an opponent equipped with similar units.

The map is populated with civilian buildings, trees and objects providing obstacles and cover for the fighting units. The player will need to negotiate these obstacles in order to fight his opponent. The player will own a Barracks and Factory building which allows him to build troops and vehicles respectively. On top of this, the player will be able to build base defenses in the form of AA Guns and Pillboxes.

The aim of the game will be to destroy his opponents units and buildings. When all of his enemy’s units and buildings are destroyed, the player will be victorious. Similarly, when all of his units and buildings are destroyed, he will lose the game.

8.1.2 Game Mechanics

Game Objective
The objective of the game is for the player to destroy all of his opponent’s buildings and units. Once the Barracks, Factory, base defenses and units of the opponent have been destroyed, the player is victorious. Similarly, if all of the player’s buildings and units are destroyed, the player loses the game.

Game Start
Both the player and his computer controlled opponent start with a Barracks, a Factory, a Machine Gun Soldier and a Machine Gun Jeep. The buildings for each player are randomly place, and the player is given a default amount of cash. The game begins and the player must now construct units, collect money crates, defend his base and attack the enemy.

Money
Money is used to construct all buildings and units within the game. It is deposited into the player’s account at set intervals in the game and can also be collected from money crates that are randomly dropped from the sky. Different buildings and units cost different amounts of money to build. If the player has no money, he cannot build anything and must wait for the next set interval of money transfer or find an air dropped crate.

Building Units
The player must build units in order to fight in the game. Units cost differing amounts of money to build. Units are built at the Factory and Barracks, where vehicles and troops are built respectively. Each construction building can build one unit at a time, and each unit takes a certain amount of time to build. While building, an icon is shown above the construction building with a progress bar to show which item is being built.

To construct a unit, the player clicks on the construction building and selects a unit from the available icons. If the player has sufficient money, the unit will begin construction and the money will be deducted from the player’s account. Once a unit has begun construction, it cannot be cancelled and no other unit can be made at that building until it is finished. When the unit has finished construction, it exits the building and becomes controllable by the player.

Base Defenses
The player can build base defenses to defend his base and also attack the enemy. Base defenses cost money and are built by clicking on a base defense icon on the interface and then selecting a position in the world to place the defense. When clicked, the base appears instantly and the money is deducted from the player. Base defenses must be placed within a certain range of an existing player building (Barracks, Factory or another base defense).

Base defenses are fully automated. Once placed, they will automatically target enemy vehicles, troops and buildings.

Controlling Units
The player controls units by selecting them with a left mouse button click, or dragging a selection box around them with the left mouse button. A selected unit will display its health in a bar above it, also showing it is selected.

Right clicking on the ground somewhere will cause the unit(s) to move to that location, automatically navigating around buildings and other units. Right clicking on an enemy unit or building will cause the unit to move within firing range and begin attacking the unit or building.

Left clicking on the ground, not on a unit, will deselect all currently selected units.

8.1.3 Artificial Intelligence
There are two main wings of artificial intelligence in the game. One is automation, and the other is the A.I. opponent.

Automation
Some functions of the player’s units are automated. They do not require the player to fully control them. These are the following:
• Base Defenses – These are fully automated, and will select an enemy, target it and fire at it automatically. As soon as an enemy unit or building comes within range of the weapon, it will target it and attack until the enemy is destroyed, or it is destroyed itself. Upon destroying the enemy, it will select the next enemy if one is in range and attack it.
• Unit Navigation – When a player selects one or more units and clicks for them to move, the units will automatically travel to the location, negotiating obstacles and other units.
• Unit Aiming/Firing – When a player selects for a unit to fire at a target, the unit automatically aims and opens fire. All aiming is automatic.
• Auto-Response – Units will also automatically fire at any enemies that come within range or fires upon them first.

A.I. Opponent
The player’s enemy will be a computer controlled A.I. opponent. This A.I. opponent will have the same units and buildings available to it and will have the same goal. This opponent will need to perform the following A.I. functions:
• Construct units in acceptable quantities and select the right units
• Build base defenses in appropriate places
• Budget its money effectively
• Attempt to retrieve money crates
• Form attack forces and attack the player’s base
• Attack the player’s individual units and clusters of units
• Return units to its base when it is under attack and respond to base attack
• Build units to counter the player’s attacks (e.g. if the player attacks with lots of choppers, build AA Gun defenses)
• Adopt convincing overall defense and offense strategies

The main aim of the A.I. opponent is to be a convincing and challenging opponent. This will involve building units and buildings and using them in constructive and useful ways. The A.I. system will need to respond to actions the player may perform and counter the player’s strategies.

8.1.4 Game Elements
Machine Gun Soldier (MGS)
This unit fires bullets and can attack all enemy units, with the exception of choppers. MGSs do the least damage and have a very low health, but are quite fast moving and are the cheapest unit to build. They’re hard to hit with large weapons like AA Guns and Tank shells, but are extremely vulnerable to other bullet based weapon such as Choppers and Pillboxes.

Rocket Soldier (RS)
This unit fires powerful rockets and can attack all other units in the game, including choppers. RSs do a reasonable amount of damage, but have a slow rate of fire. They are also slow moving and quite expensive to make and find it difficult to hit troops with their rockets. Much like MGSs, they have a low health rating and are vulnerable to machine guns, but hard to hit with AA Guns and Tank shells.

Machine Gun Jeep (MGJ)
The MGJ is the fastest unit in the game, and also the cheapest vehicle to construct. It fires machine gun bullets at a high rate of fire and is therefore perfect for attacking troops. It cannot attack choppers. It has a fairly low level of health, but can still take a reasonable amount of damage before being destroyed.

Rocket Truck (RT)
The RT is a powerful but slow moving unit. It fires 4 rockets simultaneously and can attack all enemy units, including choppers. It has a slow re-fire rate, but firing 4 rockets at a time does a large amount of damage. It has a reasonable high level of health and therefore is a good all-round unit for defense and attack, and is a medium priced vehicle.

Tank
The Tank is the most powerful vehicle in the game. It moves fairly quickly and can take a lot of punishment before being destroyed. It fires powerful tank shells which are effective against most things, except troops. They cannot attack choppers and are the most expensive land-based unit to make.

Chopper
The chopper is the only airborne unit in the game, and can only be targeted by AA Guns and rocket firing units. It moves about as quickly as the MGJ, and fires machine gun bullets. It is perfect for damaging non-antiaircraft units over a period of time, or taking out troops and weaker vehicles. It also does not have to worry about navigating buildings and other obstacles on the map. It is around the same price as the tank.

Factory
The Factory is automatically placed at the start of the game and is used to construct all of the player’s vehicles. One Factory exists for the player and one exists for the enemy. The Factory can take a lot of damage before being destroyed.

Barracks
The Barracks is automatically placed at the start of the game and is used to construct all of the player’s troops. One Barracks exists for the player and one exists for the enemy. The Barracks can take a fairly large amount of damage before being destroyed.

AA Gun (AA)
The AA is a base defense building that must be placed near an existing player structure. It is the best unit to take out choppers, but can also target land-based units. It has trouble dealing with troops and is the most expensive base defense building to construct. It can take a reasonable amount of damage.

Pillbox (PB)
The PB is the second base defense building. It is fairly cheap to construct and can take more damage than the AA. It fires machine gun bullets and is therefore most effective against troops. It cannot target choppers.

Trees
Trees exist throughout the level. They do not perform any function in the game except to act as an obstacle. RTs and Tanks can drive straight over them and knock them down. All other vehicles and troops must move around them. They have a low level of health and will be knocked down when destroyed.

Money Crates (MC)
MCs are dropped from the sky in random places at random intervals. They will be destroyed if caught in a cross fire. When approached by a unit, the owning team will gain a sum of money and the MC will disappear.

Civilian Buildings
Civilian Buildings are permanent structures that cannot be destroyed. Their only function is to serve as an obstacle on the map.

Hopefully that'll clarify any questions on gameplay. I think to turn this into a fully fledged game and further develop it, I'll have to work on the gameplay aspect to put in a dose of originality, but it's definitely a possibility.

Wiggett
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2006 02:02
well done fallout. though maybe you could reduce the poly's on the building by taking out those pillars and just making a funky textured block, just thinkin about reducing polys for sake of speed. otherwise your game looks pretty neat, can't wait to see it in action.

Syndicate remastered: Corporate persuasion through urban violence.
BearCDPOLD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2006 07:56
Looks like it will turn out great Fallout. Good luck!

I'm going to eat you!
Cavex
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey Fallout looks nice. Your finaly year project looks lot more fun then mine!!! If it anything like mine mark not in the code it in the write up!!!!
Fallout
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2006 11:25
Thanks guys. Yes Cavex, it's the same here. The mark is in the scientific process which you demonstrate in the write-up. The game itself can be a crap really, so long as the scientific process is sound. If I disprove my hypothesis and say DB isn't cable of making C&C:Generals, I can still get high marks, I just have to prove it scientifically.

But anyways, I'll do my best to prove it can do it. Which means loads more UV mapping and texturing today.

Lukas W
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2006 11:36
this sounds like you've made alot of planning in this project. thats the way to go! i love your concept atr

The Cowboy Game progress 17% (paused)
HorizShootiz progress 20% - optimising code
Fallout
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2006 16:27
Thanks man. Here's the newest screenie. Rocket truck and chopper are both finished, with chopper blades spinning and rocket truck MLRS rotating.

Hawkeye
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2006 16:46
Sexyness. Is the helicopter going to cast a shadow as well, or is that just built into the structure models?

Fallout
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2006 17:45
Yep. Choppers cast shadows too. You can just about make out the rotorblades shadow if you look below the second tree in from the right. Looks clearer in this screen. Also finished the money crate and tank now. The tank is probably my least favourite mesh, but I pulled it back a little bit with the texture. It'll do the job anyway.

Megaton Cat
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2006 18:04
Man, looks like someone became an ace modeller over-night.

Cavex
Years of Service
User Offline
Some one that can code and modle are very rare. Wish I could do both.
Megaton Cat
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2006 18:09
Definatly, the productivity rate goes through the roof.

Now all he has to do is become an international playboy and his life's ambitions will be achieved.

Anyway, nice stuff Fallout.

Fallout
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2006 19:25
Man, I hate modelling so much. I wish it was dead. I'm finding this all very painful. But it's always a pain in the ass to find someone to help you out with models, so over the years I've picked up a few skills to make models for myself. But remember, these are little RTS puppies which hide my modelling weaknesses well by being so flippin small.

.... and Megs, I'm already an international playboy.

Cliff 3degs network
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2006 20:22
looks really nice and iam also working on an rts but i first made my modells around 500 pollys but as soon as i got 21 units on screen so did everything slow dow like hell so i started to remodel all my modells and textures.
and now it runs at 50 to 54 fps with the same amount of units on screen.
yust an tiny tip on the way.
as you actually dont look that close on the modells on an rts.

AMD ATHLON 64 3200+ AGP8X 1GB RAM 1MB CACHE.ATI RADEON 9800PRO 128MB AGP8X.
Cavex
Years of Service
User Offline
Fallout if you don't mine me asking what is your couse title that you are doing?
Fallout
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2006 21:13
No probs. I'm doing BSc Multimedia Communication Systems, which is a combination between advanced network design, programming (with an emphasis on development for PDAs, mobile phones, pocket PCs), and multimedia design (looking at HCI, webdesign, visualising and transfering media). It's quite a broad course, but the two main aspects are computer networks and what technolgies you need for multimedia (hense all the programming in flash for the web, c# and java for pocket pcs and mobile phones etc). It's not as hard as Computer Science, but I leave with much broader qualifications, and it's not half as boring!

Fallout
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2006 23:06 Edited at: 2nd Feb 2006 23:32
Ok, two new screenies with the jeep and barracks done. The barracks took ages to get the textures all funky, but I'm happy with it! I think it's the best model so far.

UFO
Years of Service
User Offline
Looks awesome! I really hope you finish it!!!!!

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia-Fear of long words
Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Feb 2006 00:50
nice job with the game, keep going .

Pirates of Port Royale:
http://www.popr.gwgaming.net
Live the life of a citizen from the 17th century. Anything from being an infamous pirate to a lowly blacksmith.
Peter H
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Feb 2006 01:23
yeah, i agree the barracks is the best model so far, but the other ones aren't too shoddy for a programmer!

good luck!

"We make the worst games in the universe..."
Game Genius
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Feb 2006 01:37
Awsome, I'm so shacked that's all I can say right now, Awsome.

If Brainpower was money, I'd be a billionare!!!
Mattman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Feb 2006 02:28
This is surely going to turn out to go down in the DB hall of fame! Great job Fallout!

Why make sense when you could make brownies?
Cavex
Years of Service
User Offline
Computer Science is not that bad. It can be hard but mainly thanks to lecuter that can't teach. (If you hard work it out I am doing BSC in Computer Science)
Fallout
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Feb 2006 11:01 Edited at: 3rd Feb 2006 11:04
Thanks peeps. I woke up knackered today, but gotta continue the UV mapping slog.

@CaveX - I guess it's subjective. I personally found Comp Sci hard because I found it really boring, and when you're bored, it's really hard to motivate yourself to do the work. Still a really valuable degree though, and I'm not dissing it at all, it just wasn't for me.

Edit: Just to clarify that, I did a year and 1 term on Comp Sci before quiting and moving onto my current degree.

Cavex
Years of Service
User Offline
That make some sence. For Comp Sci you have head for werid math. Good luck with the game and hope you get good mark.
Fallout
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Feb 2006 13:48
Factory is done. It's the biggest building in the game. The lighting setup in DB at the moment doesn't show off its detail well, but it should do the job.

UFO
Years of Service
User Offline
Nice. They are amazing

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia-Fear of long words
Game Genius
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Feb 2006 15:10
This will be at the top of the Dark Basic Hall of Fame. I love it, you should have a big compony publish it, like activision, or atari, then you would become rich, and famous.

Hawkeye
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Feb 2006 15:13
Uberness!

Peter H
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Feb 2006 15:37 Edited at: 3rd Feb 2006 15:37
Looks great!

Quote: "you should have a big compony publish it, like activision, or atari, then you would become rich, and famous."

take out your pipe dude...

Game Genius
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Feb 2006 15:43
Quote: "take out your pipe dude..."

What do you mean by that?.....dude....

Peter H
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Feb 2006 15:58 Edited at: 3rd Feb 2006 15:58
i mean, although his game looks great for a one-man game, it's a little unrealistic to think that activision or atari would publish it, and make him rich and famous

Cavex
Years of Service
User Offline
This very good. Have plan most of codding yet? Have you written lot document to aid you?
Fallout
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Feb 2006 17:47
hehe. Thanks chaps. Publishing it isn't on my list of things to do, but I'd never say never. Maybe a small internet based publisher would release it. No plans there.

As for coding, I've not made any real plans there yet. I've made a ton of more complex games than an RTS before, but this will still be a new challenge. I'll be making a custom billboard style particle system for all the tyre track/dust/explosion/bullet/rocket trail effects. I'm going for a simple collision system (not polyperfect) using bounding boxes/spheres for speed.

The two main challenges will be A.I. and A* path finding. I've not used A*, so I'll have to get a book out on it or something and give it a go. I'm sure it should be straight forward. The A.I. will be fun trying to implement and will be the biggest challenge, but I'm up for it.

Hawkeye
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Feb 2006 18:34
A* is fun to code, you won't be bored

Cavex
Years of Service
User Offline
I cover A* in AI in the secdon year and took me while to get head round it.
Fallout
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Feb 2006 00:19
Ok, all models finished now except map based models (roads/landscape etc.) and the two soldier units.

Xenocythe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Feb 2006 00:44 Edited at: 4th Feb 2006 00:46
I hate you. Dude, you suck. Why'd you have to be so good? Man, your so good you make me feel like an DB idiot and Modelling newb... god I hate you for your skill
Despite my hate, game looks A.I. (Absolutely Incredible)

EDIT: Some might take this as harsh, but calm down- it's just a joke.

Anyways, you did really good, and you make more progress in a day than I make in a month (literally)

"Forgiveness is a good thing"
"Forgiveness is between them, and God. I set up the meeting"
-Man on Fire

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 08:29:36
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 08:29:36