Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Insurgent - re-texture

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Trying to retexture a model to become an Insurgent, here's a snap of the head part so far, anyone know a quicker and better way of doing this rather than cutting and pasting little bits here and there and attempting to get them to fit?

I'm using a mixture of paintshop pro, ifranview and ms paint.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
MonT
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2007 22:23
Quote: "anyone know a quicker and better way of doing this rather than cutting and pasting "

Yes, learn how to make textures in photoshop. Instead of using other peoples images you find and grouping them together, try and learn how to create your own, this is one of the most valuable and important things you can do for yourself if you intend to make a game

http://www.pyrogames.org
Cherd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Mar 2007 20:19
lol i actually did one of these but it wasnt great so i didnt put it on the forum, i like what you've done but the mask looks too much like burberry lol, a chav insurgent

Komet
Years of Service
User Offline
I've never heard of burberry Cherd. What I did was useless IMHO, but I recently bought Bodypaint 3D and Lightwave 3D so hope to make models and do much more professional re-texturing once I've got used to both programmes.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 00:01:04
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 00:01:04