Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / [LOCKED] physic challenge, Oh its on!......

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Feb 2008 12:53
ok here is a challenge, to any one how wonts it.

there is condition.

.make a game using no media.

.with matrix and physic.

.it has to be fps or 3rd person game.

.rpg or time trial.

the winer will pick by me, with one runner up

and where it gos after that is up to you, I hope some one else offers up anther challenge.

GOOD LUCK!...

From the dark and in to the light, twisted the body of madness, dark souls to only the one who would be called, Death lord of the dead, king of the forgotten, keep of lost souls.
sindore
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Feb 2008 13:44
heres a snip it, it dose not work quit rite, but it will give you some idea or help toward the challenge.

I wont take part in this challenge, becos I'm picking the winer,
but I mite put it to a vote if thats what you would raver,
but I will take part in any other challenges posted after this one,
just as long as I'm not ask to pick the winer again.

the winer will be pick on, the conditions of the challenge, and on skill, stile, and game play.

heres the code I wiped up.

sorry its not amsing, hope it helps to start the ball rolling
if you use any one else's code pleas give credit to them in your code,
It will not affect you entry.

I will except teaming up.

don't worry about giving me credit for my snip it of code, after all its not quite rite, but its all I had time to do be for I go to work, and rite this post.

you have one month to get in on this, be for I name the WINER!...

or if I put it to a vote, I will let you challengers pick the winer.

good luck

From the dark and in to the light, twisted the body of madness, dark souls to only the one who would be called, Death lord of the dead, king of the forgotten, keep of lost souls.
sindore
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Mar 2008 11:35
I still like this Idea, and there has bin know other physics challenges yet, so if you don't like the conditions just let me know and I'll post a gene wive a now challenge.

maybe a small game is a bit much

or if you would change the challenge,
to what this posted challenge is about for you,
then be my geest

I just wonted to what you would make of a physic challenge.
but it has only bin a day or two sins I posted it so hope you come on board for it soon.

MickeyIII
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Mar 2008 18:10
I'd love to enter. I own Dark Physics and some others, but ever since I reinstalled Windows XP, my Broadband connection has been slow. I used to get around 400 to 500 kb/s with my Linksys, but now when I download from ANY site I get around 9 to 30 kb/s, mostly 9 to 12 kb/s. So until I can get that fixed, I won't download DP until it downloads at a decent transfer rate.

Bottum line is, other wise I would enter... If you know anyone here that knows anything about a wireless Linksys which connects to another computer with a router in my house, My dad's computer, that would be much apreciated, so just email me, anyone, with the Subject: Wireless Router, or something along those lines.

Meanwhile, I'll try reinstalling the Linksys adapter and see if I get any luck.

Thanks,

Mickey III
Codger
Years of Service
User Offline
I will not enter simply because I was forced to read about this Link 10 times I recommend the moderators delete this thread and put you on probation for spamming

System
PIV 2.8 MZ 512 Mem
FX 5600 256 mem
BMacZero
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Mar 2008 18:57
Agreed. And if you want people to take you seriously you need to use proper grammar and spelling!

Natflash Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Mar 2008 20:53 Edited at: 2nd Mar 2008 20:55
Organise the challenge better, and for gods sake speak better! If I was you I'd take key skills lessons.

I apologise if english isn't your native language though.

Check out my site for the latest on my games.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 18:37:45
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 18:37:45