Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / working zombie waypoint script

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th May 2009 12:38 Edited at: 30th May 2009 18:46
i recently edited the pace.fpi script in scriptbank/people so the model pack 4 zombie surgeon, or indeed, any melee entity can follow it.

basically, the entity will follow a waypoint around, but when it sees the player, instead of glitching up and doing a wierd dance (hockey cockey?) it starts following the player and hits you when he is next to you.

it is perfect for COD5 style zombie games and you can use it in any games, commercial or non-commercial.

bearing in mind that this is my first script, please don't kill me if there are still some bugs.

enjoy!

the onion mind probes are coming for your soul...
they take your humanity... and give you...
onionity.
A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
The normal waypoints will work fine with bond1's zombies providing you correct the script that will be run if the entity sees you. If it works with bond1 then it should also work with most other models...

http://arenas4146.webs.com/
shadowfire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th May 2009 18:49
well, this isn't a request...
i made this so melee entities can use waypoints, because normally, a mellee entitie will glitch and rotate randomly when it sees the player, i've just made a new script allowing zombies and/or melee entities to follow it, i really don't see any problem with the waypoints...

the onion mind probes are coming for your soul...
they take your humanity... and give you...
onionity.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 13:39:24
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 13:39:24