Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Showcase / [X9] -{ Euthanasia }- [fenix mod]

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jun 2010 05:07 Edited at: 14th Jun 2010 23:15

Euthanasia

Developed by

Wolf

using FPSCreator v.1.15 and fenix mod

Story

You play as Shaun Randall... after you`re time in the military, you lived a quiet, maybe a bit boring life. You worked as an office employee in a preserved food facility, your payment was good enough for you, your son Mike and your attractive but ordinary wife Kelly. One day, you wanted to go to work, but a Taxi knocked you down. You survived the accident but you`ve lost your legs. They where petrified forever. You would be bound to a wheelchair for the rest of you`re entire life.
You`ve been assigned to a mental hospital after you`re first try to kill yourself.
One of the Therapists, Doctor Van Wargen, had understanding and compassion for you. He gave you an Injection that killed you. You`ve been euthanised. The Doctor did everything necessary so It would look like a suicide.

Patient Shaun Randall: Suicide - Died 21 January 1965

In that sleep of death...what dreams may come?

Description

This game focusses on athmosphere and action. It has some adventure and survival elements but not so many so it is a
Horror-Action Game

Very Important

Quote: "The key to drop an item in level2 is not "Q" its "H"!!! "

To everybody who encounters Loadingbugs and can't load the next level:

This isn't my fault, its FPSC's, but there is a little trick to play the levels anyway:

I already thought that there might be some problems, thats why I placed enough guns and a cleaver in each levels. (Might be a bit hidden, but they are there!)

Here's how it works:

1.Open your Euthanasia folder

2.go to "files/levelbank"

3.copy all the archives including the levels in another folder.

4. Rename the second level "level1" or whatever level you want to play.

5. Start the game via starter application.

6. Now you can play the level you want to play!

Screenshots

Additional Screenshots

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/big/41mk-99.jpg

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/big/41mk-9a.jpg

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/big/41mk-98.jpg

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/big/41mk-9g.jpg

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/big/41mk-8e.png

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/big/41mk-9o.png

Links

http://www.moddb.com/games/euthanasia

Download(s)

Version 0.5 (FUBAR)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R9G0KTOG

Important

Almost everything went wrong, so this final version has more bugs/errors and issues in it than I ever concidered possible.

Please make sure to read the readme and all .txt files.

If you want to host the game, please drop me a mail.

If you have problems or if you're stuck in the game. The readme provides a little walkthrough.

Recommended System requirements

A dual or even better a quad core CPU. I'm sorry but this game might lag at singlecore systems or crash.

A graphics card. Minimum Nvidia 7+ Series or similar ATI card. I would recommend Video Memory of at least 256 MB

2 Gig Ram Minimum

1 Gigabyte free hard disk space.

Will there be a V.1.0?

Yes, but it won't be an alteration to this game. This is a full version. You can see V1.0 as a Remake. If it is any problem for the showcase board, I can open a new thread.

1.0 Will be made in 1.17, use way more shaders and will (hopefully) fix several errors.

We'll see!

Please, a little review would be nice

-Wolf

God Helps the Beast in Me!
DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jun 2010 05:12 Edited at: 13th Jun 2010 05:14
AWESOME!!!

btw, put a walktrough for us slow players

FIRST POST!!!!!!!!!

LOOKING GREAT, Sure will dl and give a LARGE REVIEW (im talking of more than 14 lines, with images and more!)

Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jun 2010 05:17 Edited at: 13th Jun 2010 05:18
Red the post please, I wrote where to find the walkthrough

And I'm looking forward to that review.

-Wolf

DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
i was reading it when i was posting so its kinda a fail it was an automatic response (LOL)

Looking forward to your games, and btw, when are you planning on "Outdoor" i might be able to help, my outdoors are good

PW Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jun 2010 05:47
Oooh finally released Is this your VBotB entry by any chance?

DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
Still, Keith is gonna put this without playing those 2 images ROCK THE STAGE OUT DUDE!

mgarand
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jun 2010 11:35
My small review

level 1

Looking good, but i dunno if it was supposed to, but i lost all my guns exept the clever, wich made it hard man , but i managed to finish it, loved the new blood decal btw

and when it was loading level 2, the game shuts down... dunno why lol

Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun.
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jun 2010 13:07
@DJ: The images are playing fine for me

@PWP: No, probably not Test it, you'll see why

@Mgarand: Read the walkthrough in the readme if you experience any problems. Yeah, I had that shutdown too once, by the second try, it worked. Remember: Savegames do not work or you lose most of your weapons.

-Wolf

BeauPratten
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jun 2010 13:12 Edited at: 13th Jun 2010 13:14
i have the same problem as mgrand. The error message says it can't find a missing image. But the first level is incredible and the first FPSC game that has actually managed to make me jump at times. 5/5 for the first level.

Oh and I like your choice in doctor's names. Do you by any chance like scrubs?

I suppose that this is where I'm supposed to put some witty one liner. Well...sorry to disappoint.
Bootlicker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jun 2010 15:30
Quote: "The error message says it can't find a missing image"

I also got this

Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jun 2010 19:39
@BeauPratten: *Looks at Avatar* ... maybe

@Bootlicker: I tested it and played through on my computer without errors.

-Wolf

DarkFrost
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jun 2010 19:45
I'll test this and give my results on the bugs I encounter.

Looking forward to what it's like!

[img][/img]
Soviet176
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2010 00:48
Yea I crashed on the loading screen to level 2, no errors what so ever. I am telling you however, that it is an extreamly awesome first level. Perfectly detailed and lighted, scared the crap out of me. I was thinking about giving up when I saw the bodies hanging from the ceiling. Excellent job!

michael x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2010 05:44
this game is sickly deep. one of the best fps game I have ever played. wolf you earn a vbotb for this one. got my vote.the sound effect was excellent. here my award to you bhg best horror game.you put alot of time in this. like the blood effect.

more than what meets the eye
The Storyteller 01
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2010 09:38
I played level 1 three times now (the error not to be able to continue was my own lame play, I got killed everytime by the straitjacket couple )....and here is my review.

The Good:
- Realism
Of course the game looks like a sick nightmare. *But* it looks like a sick nightmare that was inspired by real places. Like in most FPS games there are no windows and the whole map doesn't feel like its in a *square* building but it doesn't matter much. The whole place feels (disturbingly)real. The segments are superb and the entities all fit the scene well.
And the place really looks *dirty*, in an organic way - like it has gotten derelict over time.
- Lighting
The lighting also feels very realistic and the shaders seem to work well in that case since the "dark corners" arent filled with blackness, the darkness gets gradually more intense. Also the light and the lamps never look wrong in relation to each other.
The X-ray walls deserve a special mention. The rooms with them make a realistic and creepy impression at the same time.
- Sounds
Spooky? yes. Cheap effects? no. Imo one of the few FPS games, where the term "ambient sound" is appropriate.
And a compliment to bond1 at this opportunity. his creatures really do have perfect sounds.
- Depth
The map appears larger than it actually is thanks to the way the player is sent around.
There is so much detail, in the first run I didn't realize how much there is to be seen at the ceiling in some areas.
The notes are a clever addition - the one in the workshop is hillarious and disturbing at the same time. And they all provide a little info here and there that makes not a story but spurs the imagination.
And the workshop was a very clever idea to bring weapons into play.
-Enemies
The same dumb AI as ever, but due to placement the mobs run less often against walls and get stuck at doorframes than usual.
And they don't appear out of thin air behind the player - at least very seldomly, usually there is a corner or alcove where they lurk.

The Bad:
-Weapons
The first weapons had a reason to be there (as mentioned above) but then they start simply lying around which ruins the good start.
-Item Spawning
Sorry, but if there is one thing I really really really hate(!) then its the old "pull lever to spawn something out of thin air" routine. I found a key twice in a place where I had been before and found nothing. And the lever that is untouchable until it gets activated (I still don't see by which logical chain of events) is also a real nuisance.
- Hud Items
The Hud items are too close to each other and get triggered at a too long range so you constantly open doors/pick up stuff/read notes/pull levers simultanously. They they also stay too long on screen, maybe tweaking the plrdistwithin would improve that.

On my personal demo-scale its a well-earned 5 of 5 and I'd call it "a game with the potential to go commercial"

On a sidenote - I can fully understand, how annoying it must be to have a perfect looking scene, that gets ruined by entities which look completely out of place due to some shader issues.

In case you find my grammar and spelling weird ---> native German speaker ^^
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2010 23:14
Quote: "
Looking forward to your games, and btw, when are you planning on "Outdoor" i might be able to help, my outdoors are good "

Yes, there'll be some in my next Project.

Quote: "Yea I crashed on the loading screen to level 2, no errors what so ever. I am telling you however, that it is an extreamly awesome first level. Perfectly detailed and lighted, scared the crap out of me. I was thinking about giving up when I saw the bodies hanging from the ceiling. Excellent job!"

Hehe! Thanks!

To everybody who encounters Loadingbugs and can't load the next level:

This isn't my fault, its FPSC's, but there is a little trick to play the levels anyway:

I already thought that there might be some problems, thats why I placed enough guns and a cleaver in each levels. (Might be a bit hidden, but they are there!)

Here's how it works:

6. Now you can play the level you want to play!

@michaelx: Ha! Thanks Yeah, I pretty much worked to get a good athmosphere thanks!!

@The Storyteller 01: Thanks alot for the detailed review! Much appreciated!

Spooky? yes. Cheap effects? no. Imo one of the few FPS games, where the term "ambient sound" is appropriate."

Flattering! Thanks!
The map appears larger than it actually is thanks to the way the player is sent around."

hehe!
Sorry, but if there is one thing I really really really hate(!) then its the old "pull lever to spawn something out of thin air" routine. I found a key twice in a place where I had been before and found nothing. And the lever that is untouchable until it gets activated (I still don't see by which logical chain of events) is also a real nuisance."

You're right! It won't be in my other projects

On a sidenote - I can fully understand, how annoying it must be to have a perfect looking scene, that gets ruined by entities which look completely out of place due to some shader issues."

Oh yes!!

-Wolf

Cheese Cake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2010 00:56 Edited at: 15th Jun 2010 00:59
I have to say, i dont know why people have problems with you storyteller.
You speak the truth and you do great reviews!

Anyway back to the game, i downloaded it (took pretty long but was worth the wait)
I have to say that the sound effects (voices, story etc) could do a re-over.
Maybe a bit clearer also a better quality.
Shouldnt have to be to clear, cause its giving that little extra "effect"

Also enemy placement, i sometimes freaked out when a monster yelled and was coming for me.
So thats a good thing! But i got annoyed with some stuff (dont want it to spoil for anyone)

SPOILER!!

And of course later in the level where sometimes when i look in a corner or corridor. And move on, a monster suddenly appears right behind me. Even though i just checked that place out.
So enemy placement could be a bit better in my opinion.
(maybe thats just the purpose)

Lighting looked good! Subtle tint and good ambience. So....good job man!

Entity placement and level design, was very realistic. It looked good, textures combined well with each other.
As do the models, everything fitted in perfectly. And each did their own part to make the level looked superb.
So hats off for this game.

I cleared level 1, but got the same error some people were having.
But now i have read your post, i'll look into it and continue on with the next levels.

You have done a great job on this game!
And cant wait to see what you will come up next.

"Fromage Cake"
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2010 02:21
Quote: "I have to say that the sound effects (voices, story etc) could do a re-over.
Maybe a bit clearer also a better quality.
Shouldnt have to be to clear, cause its giving that little extra "effect""

Yeah! You got me on that one...I recorded most of them with my Camera

Quote: "It was annoying when i switched the switches and all of a sudden a monster appeared out of nowhere?!?"

Yeah, I didn't think that some players might *not* look at the switch while using it. The Enemie was supposed to spawn behind you, without you seeing it appearing. Please note that this game was a test game, where I was doing this stuff to see how it works

Well...this idea is already trashed

Quote: "So enemy placement could be a bit better in my opinion."

Not only in yours But well...its still FPSC so I just can't have my enemies crawling out of ventshafts or breaking walls
I cleared level 1, but got the same error some people were having.
But now i have read your post, i'll look into it and continue on with the next levels."

Thanks Dropping a lil' line about these levels would be nice

-Wolf

DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2010 02:45 Edited at: 31st Aug 2010 01:14
So lets get going with my review

I played 4/5 levels here is my review about them so far

Story overall:

3/5
A normal horror game, i like the touches of nigthmares...
Why a 3 out of 5? because its like i saw this on another game, not that it actually exists, its just a so overused idea that its not used, still i loved how you focused on his legs and his loss instead of being almost a suicide case

Graphics Overall:
4/5
I loved how it all mixed out, i loved how the classic media (Some stock things) where mixed together, creating an atmosphere that freaked me out!
Why a 4 out of 5? simply because of some lightmapping errors, this could be easily fixed, so its more a 4.50

Gameplay:
5/5
definetly really was flowing with every level,
The level had differences but how it flowed was really fluently and really, but really, cool

Atmosphere:
4/5
Ok so many people said something about that the atmosphere in the game being a 5/5 now that was cool, and i agree with them, its just that im a little tired of the normal indoor style, you could have easily mixed outdoor

Lighting Overall:
5/5
One of the best lighting skills i seen in a while!
You really got me there!, it was really proffesionally done, hope you can sometime make a tutorial of lighting, so we can learn things from the "Wolf Of Lighting"

Level Design:
3/5
Was proffesionally overlayed in the editor, then..
Why a 3 out of 5?
Because i saw many bugs, where i felt off the map, especificly when i was attacked by Bond1's retextureds mummies
SPOILER about this bug

I also loved how you made the map looked longer than what it was

Weapons Overall (New category, huh?)
4/5
I really loved how they freely moved, and i loved the cool textures, then why 4 outta 5??, because EAI's Guns (Mp10,Mp9 and 'GC store) are simply overused and i really get annoyed whenever i see them

Sounds:
4/5
as stated before it was really with a static effect, i really loved the "Echo" you gave to the voices (Hope wasnt that an accident )
I also liked the voice act, was really well done, i really catched the mood with it

Soon ill take images and enlarge this review
now to my result

Overall:
4/5
A remarkable Game in boards, definetly deserve BOTB badge

Hope to see more games, Adrien!
- James

PW Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2010 05:55
He did say there were bugs, so you can't necessarily mark him down for FPSC's faults.

Defy
FPSC BOTB Developer
VBOTB Developer '09
Years of Service
User Offline
Well done on getting a release out, even though i understand from your comments not fully your complete vision yet. I wish you all the best with this projects future and others you have planned.
Jump on msn if you get a chance, so we can talk.
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2010 13:50
Quote: "because its like i saw this on another game, not that it actually exists, its just a so overused idea that its not used, still i loved how you"

I used it in Missing in Action... but well, I haven't seen anything else with the same thematic? Could you show me anything?
simply because of some lightmapping errors, this could be easily fixed, so its more a 4.50"

Fixed?? How? Tell me!

You really got me there!, it was really proffesionally done, hope you can sometime make a tutorial of lighting, so we can learn things from the "Wolf Of Lighting" "

Depending on my sparetime I'll see

Quote: "you could have easily mixed outdoor"

Now THAT would have ruined the whole concept. This is an indoor game with only 4 levels. They look pretty the same because it is the same building. I can't agree with you on that point

Quote: "A remarkable Game in boards, definetly deserve BOTB badge"

Lets see what KeithC thinks about it

thats why my newest games focuses on outdoor areas,

another reason why my new game will have custom guns
"

Ahm...yeah... thats what I call advertising

He did say there were bugs, so you can't necessarily mark him down for FPSC's faults."

I'll survive it Thanks for mentioning though
Well done on getting a release out, even though i understand from your comments not fully your complete vision yet."

Huh? I don't get this comment, could you explain ?

Quote: "Jump on msn if you get a chance, so we can talk. "

I should be on this evening I saw that I had the wrong adress in my profile, please add me with the updated one if you wish

-Wolf

Defy
FPSC BOTB Developer
VBOTB Developer '09
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Huh? I don't get this comment, could you explain ?"

Meaning your 0.5 release. And that you are planning on 1.0 release. thats all. Hope everything works out for you.
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2010 18:06
I'm downloading it now, and will be checking it out.

-Keith

Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2010 14:30
I'm downloading it now. I don't get much errors with FPSC games in my current computer and hope this is no exception. Love the way it looks and the demo was AMAZING!

PW Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2010 20:49
Well, I can't play any level past level 1. I played level 1 through, and when it was almost done loading level 2, it crashed without any errors whatsoever. Then I came back to this thread and saw how to 'fix' it, and did exactly what you said... And it still doesn't work. I copied the level1.zip, level2.zip, level3.zip, level4.zip and the Testlevel folder into a new folder I called 'lbank2' inside of the Files folder. Then I went back to the Levelbank and renamed level2.zip to level1.zip and level1.zip to level2.zip. Could you please help, this is making me kinda mad...

Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2010 21:54
Quote: "Well, I can't play any level past level 1. I played level 1 through, and when it was almost done loading level 2, it crashed without any errors whatsoever"

Thqat is explained in the first level like so:
Quote: "Here's how it works:

6. Now you can play the level you want to play!"

And that's how I got it working too

PW Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2010 22:38
Quote: "Then I came back to this thread and saw how to 'fix' it, and did exactly what you said..."

Just like I said...

SekoIdiootti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2010 23:56
GAH it's driving me mad I don't have any free time to test this!
Until monday.
Then I'll write a review, and maybe even record a video of myself playing it, so you see if you get me jumping...

Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jun 2010 00:20
Quote: "Just like I said..."

Damn... how did I forget that... I read hte whole post, but propably responding that was left in my brain so it just did response to what you said in hte start...

PW Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jun 2010 02:13
That's fine

Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2010 00:14
Any body else gave ít a try?

Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2010 10:19
Oh yeah! I did! Altho I am stuck at the Angor (date beast) still, but it was very good for how far I got it. I hope you get a better build when 1.17 comes out! (and this is ofcourse about the glowy entities)

Deltayo
Years of Service
User Offline
I'd tried to play it, but I wet my pants multiple times without finishing level 1. So I just stopped XO. Horror isn't really my perferred genre for gaming. You surely managed to scare the wits out of me. I'll let my friend try and give some feedback.
SekoIdiootti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jul 2010 20:37
I had the time to play it, and...
Well. I died really quickly, because I couldn't see anything. I mean, there was that dark room, and I saw nothing there, and then I heard the lobotomy sound, and it attacked me, but I didn't see anything, so I died.

I haven't tried again, but I will later, and try to beat it. Though, I don't know if it was a bug or something, but I didn't have enough time that time to try again.

SekoIdiootti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2010 12:08
Okay, so, now I had the time to play it goodly.

So here's a review of some sort.
Well, I have to say, I was a bit scared at times.
I beat the first level, and it was awesome! The hallway with the screaming was still a bit annoying, though, since it was so loud. But that might've been the purpose? But anyway, there was one big bug, which I said already earlier. There was an enemy which was like... invisible in the dark place after that one lobotomy guy. I mean, I couldn't see it, so I had to like lure it out of the dark and then kill it... And had very little health after that. I don't know though, if it's a bug or just a very annoying thing... But well.
And the place with the switches was amazingly done! Although, I think that it was a bit of unscary as the enemy didn't see me before I went closer to him. But I dunno, it was still like... "WTF where did that come from!?" thing, which is kinda good.
The place where there was that body and the ghost, I first thought it was a woman who birthed the ghost, but... it was a man, and... a man birthing... Is somehow unnatural, lol! Though, I don't know if your intention was that at all. xD
But anyway, the... thing that happened... after that part, was scary! I mean, I was like "AAAH OMG EEEK" (well, I wasn't, but if I was, I would've been).
The second level... Well, I can't say much, I died in the yellow part with the door... I mean, I got stuck and then... boom. Died.
I don't know what caused it, but it might have been that I tried to jump there...
But well. I didn't try again, since, well... I don't know why. But well.

Lighting: 7/10
Well, it was nice, but there were lots of glowing things everywhere. And the one part with the enemy in complete darkness. But otherwise, it might've been the best I've ever seen!

Level design: 8/10
Well, awesome on everything, but somehow... I dunno, squeezed at parts. If you know what I mean, like... Tight. Or whatever the word is.

Enemies: 8/10
Well, they were great, as most were retextured and custom sounds with stuff and all. And I know it's not easy to have custom enemies, but those've made this a lot better and scarier.

Enjoyablity: 6/10
It was really nice and all, at every part, but did I enojoy it? I think I didn't. I mean, yeah, I liked it, but it was too repetitive at some parts to be enjoyed fully. I mean, I could except some things to happen, but others I couldn't, which was really nicely done. But there was maybe (just maybe) too little small things that somehow... make it more enjoyable. I mean, little parts where the player would feel safe. I mean, like... for example, a little warmer looking light, or something. You know, like, even if the place wasn't really safe, it'd give the illusion to be.

Sounds: 8/10
Sounds were the best in FPSC games ever! But the voice acting... I dunno. It was somehow... It sounded like some gay who'd have been beaten in the street or something. (And I mean homosexual gay, it wasn't a typo) because it sounded a little dull... Especially the starting talk. It was... Well, it sounded just like the thing I showed you on MSN a while ago.

Difficulty: 8.5/10
I think it was a bit too hard at some parts, but a little too easy and predictable sometimes.

Story: 8/10
I think it's not that much "visible" in the game, but more than in most FPSC games. And the story IS awesome. Now it's hard to make any games that take place in a hospital or are after death, since it'd be straight ripped from this.

Overall: 8/10
It was really nice, but I think it could've been a lot better with some really minor tweaks, which alone don't matter, but together kill the 2, so it's not a full 10.
But it was the best FPSC game so far!

Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2010 00:50
Quote: "But that might've been the purpose?"

Yes, it should make the player feel uneasy.
I mean, I couldn't see it, so I had to like lure it out of the dark and then kill it..."

I never experienced that...maybe because I know where I placed these guys I'll review it for the V.1.0
it was a man, and... a man birthing... Is somehow unnatural, lol! Though, I don't know if your intention was that at all. xD"

No...I just wanted to spawn a ghost there ...
But lets add a story: The little girl has been murdered by the guy on the table and had her revenge...xD No seriously: The whole game is a nightmare thing, so there aren't any real explanations for anything ^.^
I mean, little parts where the player would feel safe. I mean, like... for example, a little warmer looking light, or something. You know, like, even if the place wasn't really safe, it'd give the illusion to be."

There is in level 2 I even have light music playing there
I think it's not that much "visible" in the game, but more than in most FPSC games. And the story IS awesome. Now it's hard to make any games that take place in a hospital or are after death, since it'd be straight ripped from this."

I added all that stuff in level 2 and 3...The first one was more to get used with the game

But thanks for the detailed review

I hope people will play the other 3 levels as soon as I have the better version released

-Wolf

FPSCGames
User Banned
Posted: 30th Aug 2010 22:09
I am Downloading now i will update this with a small review

DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
Wolf, Removed the Advertising, sorry, just typed, didnt realized

Anyway, as you said to me in ICQ, This one will have a pack of more levels

REALLY CANT WAIT...

Also, When you are done with that part, send it to thraxas, im sure there will be the new badge "Grunge Badge" hehe

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 07:48:20
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 07:48:20