Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / sequoiagames.com Bullshock

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2011 13:57
How do I find out if Bullshock is active in the forums?

I found the link to his website and sent a email via the contact page on the web site and it was bounced back to me, I inquired about the FPSC Chat / FPSC Toolbox - Entitys, Weapons, Segments and now CHARACTERS! from the [href=http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=143133&b=21[/href] link.

The question is this. Is this product viable for the current version of FPS? Or are there better tools available?
However I will never send $$$ to any non existant web site.

Thank you!

Life is a short trip to another world
raymondlee306
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Nov 2011 02:34 Edited at: 23rd Nov 2011 02:38
I own these products and they work good for me. One thing to point out is that the character one does not make/nor animate entities. It makes already animated entities game ready. Not to take away from his sales, but, this can be done without the tools, but the tools take a lot less time than any other method I have tried leaving you more time for making your game. They also make adjusting your settings a snap especially when making various versions (static, dynamic, different texture, etc.). I have also had great customer service from Bullshock. I have not email him in a while, but I think he's still around.

Here is the link to his sales site:

http://www.sequoiagames.com/fpsc-toolbox

EDIT: sorry I didn't answer your question, Entities, weapons, and characters are not so much dependent on what version your running. Features are. So, for example, a crate made in version 1.1 will work with the new 1.19 BETA. If a custom character like the TF 341 soldier, use a feature like the custom variable that was not implemented till 1.18 (I think), then it won't work in 1.15, 1.16. etc. Hope that helps. You can always go forward, but sometimes not back.
Meows
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Nov 2011 13:14
Thank you so much! As usual any new tool has a learning curve and I seem to dig and dig to find as much information as I can about every thing I use to make things. Thanks again.
I will check the website again and see if there is a working email.

Zwarte Piet
Years of Service
User Offline
just a heads up, I could not make these packs work with windows vista, I would check compatibility with your system. Before a purchase.

"I would rather make a bad model, instead of pirate a great one" MY DAD "Now let's Make some Models" me "If you don't make it don't post it"
spudnick
Years of Service
User Offline
they work on my vista 32 bit, installed with user accounts turned off to turn off goto (control panel > user accounts and select turn user accounts on off,

After that, goto the program your gonna install and right click on it and select run as administrator, and folling the install options.

I hope this can help you.

I'am not GOD but i can make you see again by taking my fingers out of your eyes and i can make you walk again by taking your beer away, but if you take my beer you will not walk again
raymondlee306
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2011 04:41
I am using Windows 7 64 bit and have no troubles.
Meows
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Dec 2011 11:45
Well I have to give a Big THANKS TO http://www.northernfoxmedia.com/ for their excellent help with vishnu launcher v1.0 and Vishnu Packer v9.0 Response was fast and on track even though it is not northernfox's product.

I will get fpsc-toolbox today.

I seem to be very dense in finding out how to change the blasted loading screen image, Title end game all of them I have figured out however the yellow loading screen stays even though I replaced it in FPS Creator\Files\gamecore\backdrops\basic\background.jpg and the dds.file. HOW to change it?

Gwen
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey Meows

Did you get the fpsc-toolbox? I buy it this week and waiting for the serial. The download you get fast after sending money with paypall. But I don't get the user ID and the Serial code.
I try to use the E-Mail, but it comes back from mail deamon

The captain of the Vanguard
raymondlee306
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2011 03:20 Edited at: 29th Dec 2011 03:22
@Meows-The fastest and easiest way to change the loading screen is to navigate to it in the build game setup menu(see attached) and click on the "..." button that appears when you click on the background (top thing I have circled). Select your image. I suggest a couple of things:

1. open the stock background and get it's image size, resolution, etc. and make yours the same.

2. place it in the same gamecore\backdrops\ folder but place it in a new sub-folder i.e. "gamecore\backdrops\MyGame" I also have a pretty strict naming convention for assests. My Loading image would be bkg_lvl_1_load. So my whole extension would look like

"gamecore\backdrops\mygame\bkg_lvl_1_load.jpg".
Meows
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2012 02:11
Quote: "Posted: 28th Dec 2011 16:03
Hey Meows

Did you get the fpsc-toolbox? I buy it this week and waiting for the serial. The download you get fast after sending money with paypall. But I don't get the user ID and the Serial code.
I try to use the E-Mail, but it comes back from mail deamon
The captain of the Vanguard
Gwen"

Gwen did you ever get the User ID and Serial Code?

DarthBasicVader
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2012 20:04
Could please someone can tell me how to contact Bullshock ? I've bought FPSC Toolbox Version years ago and now i need to re-download them, but the old links received with the purchase do not work anymore .. and his e-mail is broken (Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table).
His site though is up and running so it could be a site misconfiguration problem.

Riccardo

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-05 09:39:40
Your offset time is: 2024-05-05 09:39:40