Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Dj Collateral: New Track: DubStep: "Every Step"

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Dec 2011 16:00 Edited at: 26th Dec 2011 13:29
New Track

Artist: Dj Collateral
Album: Dubbed Out
Track: Every Step

My third attempt on a dubstep track. hope you all enjoy it as much as i do.

DOWNLOAD BELOW CAPTAIN CODER'S POST

http://uimg.ngfiles.com/banners/3880/3880701.jpg
Captain Coder
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Elite: Dangerous
Posted: 26th Dec 2011 00:13
Error loading soundtrack?

Merry Christmas!
Captain Coder

As a believer in Jesus Christ, I am trying to use my passion for game creation for His glory.
Armageddon Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Dec 2011 13:29
Quote: "Error loading soundtrack?"

Sorry for that.

Uploaded A Free download of the track for all! Merry Christmas TGC!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Captain Coder
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Dec 2011 18:11
Listening to the track for I think the fourth time in a row (I've lost track)

Good job! I like it!

One suggestion - I don't like how you bring in all the additional sound after 13 seconds, just seams like you waited too long. Perhaps bring it in sooner?

Thanks!
Captain Coder

As a believer in Jesus Christ, I am trying to use my passion for game creation for His glory.
Armageddon Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2011 19:16
I appreciate the feedback Captain. I was sequencing all the riffs manually in my sampler. there is a different feel to the music if its done manually other than autoprogrammed. But It makes live performances SO much easier if done a little drawn out in the beginning and the end. But i am glad you like the track.
much thanks and happy new years to everyone!

Captain Coder
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2011 21:04 Edited at: 29th Dec 2011 21:13
My pleasure. Ashame no one else cares to comment. Perhaps this would get more attention in the Music and SFX board, rather than here in FPSC Models and Media? For future posts and music projects, you might want to make music that might suit something for an FPSC game - ambient music, or menu/loading music, and then advertise it that way in your title. If you like just making random music, you will probably get more attention and feedback in the Music & SFX board.

Again, good job!
Captain Coder

EDIT: I am very interested in finding out how you made this track. How did you make it? What engine did you use?

Armageddon Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2012 18:14 Edited at: 2nd Jan 2012 18:15
I usually do produce game soundtracks. but my more recent tracks were aimed more at listening purposes. I have a MIDI keyboard and a $1,579.99 dollar Yamaha MOTIF studio station keyboard. touchscreen mixer,1000+ tones and mixable effects... dude... its the holy grail of keyboards lmao.. I love it. best money i have ever spent.

i have been playing the piano/keyboard for over 18 years off and on now. its a breeze to produce beautiful music and outstanding soundtracks. but harder to explain... I use MAGIX music maker, pro tools and other production software... but the tones riffs and melody are homegrown. 100% mine. i dont like to use prefabs... unless im bored and want to see what i can create with other peoples loops and beat sections. but most the time i sit down for around 8 hours at a time on my off days and pound out notes until something sounds decent-- then i work from there. pretty layed back procedure.

Captain Coder
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2012 20:44
Quote: "I have a MIDI keyboard and a $1,579.99 dollar Yamaha MOTIF studio station keyboard. touchscreen mixer,1000+ tones and mixable effects... dude... its the holy grail of keyboards lmao.. I love it. best money i have ever spent."

Good grief! You must really love producing music and sounds to be able to spend that money.

Quote: "i have been playing the piano/keyboard for over 18 years off and on now. its a breeze to produce beautiful music and outstanding soundtracks. but harder to explain... I use MAGIX music maker, pro tools and other production software... but the tones riffs and melody are homegrown. 100% mine. i dont like to use prefabs... unless im bored and want to see what i can create with other peoples loops and beat sections. but most the time i sit down for around 8 hours at a time on my off days and pound out notes until something sounds decent-- then i work from there. pretty layed back procedure."

Cool. I'll have to check out some of that stuff my self; at the very least, I'd like to make my own gun sound effects. I've been trying to modify the TGC sound effects in Audacity, and it kinda works, but some of the results are... undesireable

Thank you,
Captain Coder

Armageddon Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2012 23:55
Quote: "'d like to make my own gun sound effects. I've been trying to modify the TGC sound effects in Audacity, and it kinda works, but some of the results are... undesireable
"

lol copy that...

I have released a few weapon packs myself.. they are floating around here on the models and media section still. you should check em out. get creative... you can use actual weapons.. then add the desired ambiant effect or you can improvise with books and other household items and let the audio effects rack handle the rest.

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 3rd Jan 2012 13:46
Bass?... Could be cus im listening to it on my phone... nice work yet again...

Wooo I just got an 1k piano in my livingroom lol upright imported piano... Pearl River... not mine but I did pay half for it lol

The Master Dinasty
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2012 15:27
This track is great

We are the magnificent Masters, builders of pyramids.
Armageddon Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2012 04:24
Quote: "Bass?... Could be cus im listening to it on my phone... nice work yet again..."

Quote: "This track is great"

thanks for the crit... and yeah a phone wouldn't be sufficient to listen to this track with.

Try some really good headphones.
like skullcandy or sony waves.

@ The Master Dynasty

Thanks.. I have another I will be posting within the next couple of days.

Slayer267
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2012 02:40
Can I use this in my gameplay video?

EPIC HELP! EPIC PWNAGE

www.Carnageproductions.webs.com
Armageddon Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2012 22:48
Yes you may. i would love to see this featured in somebodies trailer

Slayer267
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2012 03:04
Thanks man I love you! (No homo )

THE CARNAGE PRODUCTIONS WEBSITE IS NOW UP!

www.Carnageproduct.webs.com
Armageddon Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2012 03:39
lmao no offense taken. feel free to use anything you like!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 04:56:30
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 04:56:30