Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Raising Water Level with a Script

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2012 17:38 Edited at: 4th Mar 2012 18:20
Hello to all,

In this post, I'm presenting to you a very simple script titled "plrinzone_activewater_ifused_timed.fpi" (attached) with a coding a bit ugly, but works fine, also you may use it freely in your projects if you wish so.

What is the script for?

It allows via switch or trigger zone, to raise the water level in a manner slowly or faster; it is up to you to choose.

If you are satisfied with the initial configuration of the coding, you might use it as it is in their projects. If you are not satisfied with the first configuration, you are free to modify it to suit your needs.

Furthermore, if you want to optimize the script coding stay at will.

Next you will can find a link for the video to see the script in action;

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/64612150/Raising_water_script_in_action.flv

How to use this script?

I made a video showing an example about how to use the script, do not worry it is quite simple. Below you will find a link to the video.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/64612150/Raising_water_level_howto.MP4

If you find that this script has some use to you, then enjoy, if not, well ... I'm sorry.

Finally, use your creativity and the script and be happy.

Regards,

Northern

EDIT:

Again sorry for this link mess. Something going wrong when I paste the Photobucket link in this editor.

Never mind. The DropBox links are working now for download.

What I like about this editor is that it can transform ourselves into a complete idiot to other people.

Northern

Attachments

Login to view attachments
EadeShadows
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi there:
I've been wanting to know how to do this for a long time, however it seems you have not posted the script. Could you check this? Thanks!

-Eade
King Fluffs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Apr 2012 20:15
Nice.

Swift Beta Studios
Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Apr 2012 05:56 Edited at: 23rd Apr 2012 05:57
Thanks for this, Northern. Nice script.

Quote: "however it seems you have not posted the script. Could you check this? Thanks!"

Click on the download button on the first post. This is the script.

Northern
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Apr 2012 07:14
Hello all,

@EadeShadows, @King Fluffs, @F l a t l a n d e r:

You are welcome. I am happy because you found that script useful. Thank you very much guys and enjoy.

@EadeShadows:

Quote: "I've been wanting to know how to do this for a long time, however it seems you have not posted the script. Could you check this? Thanks!"

Flatlander is right just press the download button, and you will get the script. Thank you Flatlander for clarify to EadeShadows.

Cheers,

Northern

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 06:39:24
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 06:39:24