Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Futuristic Bar Pack (FPSC, UDK and Unity ready) [for sale]

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2012 17:29 Edited at: 9th Dec 2012 07:47
Dear Community!

I originally designed this for a Game project, having including it in a fututre official MP in mind, but to be honest... it really stands on its own! Its a futuristic bar pack that allows you to create a cool bar/ club location with a mild scifi'ish touch.

I designed it with variations in mind so you can either design a colder more danceclub-like location or a warmer lounge or brothel. Not only is it lowpoly, but all the assets do also source from the same texture maps. Thats not all: you can use Bond1's Lighting_specular shader from his metro theater pack.

* Pack includes all models in .X,.OBJ and .FBX format. FPSC ready too.

* Lowpoly assets that source from a single texture map.

* Shadermaps included for other engines and/or advanced users.

* tone variations

* get your hands on tables, futuristic deus ex inspired ceiling lights, chairs and barstools, an equipped bar with many funky bottle models. Paintings and decoration props aswell as groundlights.

Only: EUR 6.90 GBP 5.56 USD 8.92 on 08.12.2012

Screenshots

FPSC sample levels (not all media included in pack... but I guess you guys can distinguish that ) These pictures don't represent the quality of the assets which do look a lot better in serious maps.

-Wolf

Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2012 18:01
looks awesome!

imageflock.com/img/1352257476.gif[/img]
Hire Me! I model, animate, cook, clean, and texture!
Nathan38
Years of Service
User Offline
This is exactly what I need, great job on this!
RelMayer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2012 20:25
Great, it looks very "Deus Ex-ish"

I think i'm gonna buy it

Excuse my grammar errors, I'm French.
Ekipshi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2012 17:38 Edited at: 11th Dec 2012 22:58
Your timing could not have been any more exquisite. You'll be getting a payment tonight when I get home.

EDIT: Just purchased via the email Jreetss@gmail.com, I'll be over there at the bar counter, waiting patiently.
Dark Frager
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2012 21:15 Edited at: 11th Dec 2012 21:26
Pictures are not showing up for me :/

but I'm sure the models look great, good job.

EDIT: nvm, they work now. The models look fantastic.

Oh come on. We're trying to talk with sigs here and you rudely interrupt.
Ekipshi
Years of Service
User Offline
Hopped on to check my email real quick, and it looks like I received the pack just 20 minutes ago. Much appreciated!

I've given it a quick run over and I have to say most of it is exquisite. Those hanging lights and the sci-fi bottle/bar set made it for me.

My only remarks, if I may, are that the wooden texture on the curved bar counter top does look a little strange. Nothing a little texture work can't fix though.
Aside from that, just minor things, like the crazy scaling on one of the bar signs (though that may be intentional) and how there's no illumination map setup for some of the props that would benefit from it.

Easily fixed on my end however so no real complaining here.

All in all, excellent work and definitely worth the cash. Would love to continue seeing more of your cyberpunk stylings!
s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Nice work Wolf and interesting pack

best s4real

Pack ya games with vishnu packer its free. Vishnu game launcher is now released.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 07:28:32
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 07:28:32