Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Script for sale?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2013 09:52
Hi

The scripts that I created, I can sell them? (only new)

Thanks,Tax

Sorry but I use a translator
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2013 12:33
yes

http://www.serygalacaffeine.com
Without struggle,no progress and no result.Every breaking of habit produces a change in the machine.
Corno_1
Years of Service
User Offline
As long you create them yourself, I see no problem, but the question is more economic style! Will someone buy this? I would say a pure scriptpack is hard to sell, because the most scripts are already there or just need to be modified! I wish you the best.

Tax 78
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2013 15:46
@wolf and corno_1 thanks for reply

Quote: "Will someone buy this?"

If someone needs that particular thing and is not able to create scripts ... Who knows! see eheheheh

However, it will be a very low cost

Tax

s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Many people have tried this before and people just don't like to pay for this type of thing.

I wish you the best in this but I feel you on a loser here.

Script pack may be a better thing but once its released and people release there game the scripts can be got pretty easy unless they protect the game.

The best way around this is to advertise that you will do scripts for a project at a cost.

best s4real

Pack ya games with vishnu packer its free. Vishnu game launcher is now released.
Help keep vishnu free by pledging now :- http://vishnu.chipin.com/vishnu
Tax 78
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2013 17:33 Edited at: 3rd May 2013 17:34
@s4real
Quote: "All things can be retrieved by means other"

Tax78 =

Quote: "Script pack may be a better thing but once its released and people release there game the scripts can be got pretty easy unless they protect the game."

All things can be retrieved by means other

Quote: "The best way around this is to advertise that you will do scripts for a project at a cost."

Good idea

thanks anyway for advice

Tax

BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2013 18:31
Quote: "Many people have tried this before and people just don't like to pay for this type of thing.
"

Quote: "I would say a pure scriptpack is hard to sell, because the most scripts are already there or just need to be modified!"

I would not go that far. Take Rolfy's Weather system for example. His system consists of scripts and huds to give the effects of rain, snow storm, and sand storms. If Tax 78 came up with an idea like that where scripts and huds were used, then I believe it would do well.

There's no problem that can't be solved without applying a little scripting.
Tax 78
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2013 18:49
Quote: "If Tax 78 came up with an idea like that where scripts and huds were used"

Tax

s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: " would not go that far. Take Rolfy's Weather system for example. His system consists of scripts and huds to give the effects of rain, snow storm, and sand storms. If Tax 78 came up with an idea like that where scripts and huds were used, then I believe it would do well."

I see where you coming from with that but then I would class this as a media pack more than a script pack.

A script is what is it just a script rolfys is a media pack.

Anyway i wish you the best in what you do.

best s4real

Pack ya games with vishnu packer its free. Vishnu game launcher is now released.
Help keep vishnu free by pledging now :- http://vishnu.chipin.com/vishnu

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 09:06:35
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 09:06:35