Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / [LOCKED] Announcement for forum members about 'How old you are' Posts (Younger ones targeted)

Author
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2004 02:56
Recently I have been seeing a lot of 'oh how old are you?' posts and what not. Now I know its cool to find young programmers your age, but its -really- not a good idea to post your age on the internet. I hate to think about it, but there really are some weird people out there.

So if you have been wondering why your posts about how old you are, if your kinda young (It doesnt really bother me as much when 16+ year olds post there age) but for younger kids, mods deleting your age posts is for your own good, really.

Sorry if this seems harsh, but we just want to make the forums better for everyone else. Over the internet, anyone can lie, remember that.

We need help! Email us! join@eternaldestinyonline.com
Fallout
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2004 03:45
The thing is, kiddies are naive! You can't convince them of the risk, and just how cunning paedophiles are. There are bloody loads of em! It's a very wide spread mental disorder, obviously varying in its severity from sufferer to sufferer. But anyway, kids always think they're wise to it and ahead of the game, but the kiddy fiddler is always smarter. And it's rife. And I'm not exaggerating.

MR AI
Years of Service
User Offline
A bit of advice to parents get a spy program on your computer to monitor what your kids are up to thats the best way of keeping them
safe and that also no exaggeration

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 05:49:41
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 05:49:41