Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / [LOCKED] Shot it (Secret name not anounced yet)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2005 00:03
First of all you are probably asking yourself what's the name to this game well i'm not saying yet because i'm planning on getting this game published it's based in woods and fields and that sort of thing uses particles you'll have shotguns snipers and rocket launchers and here's one secret there's one set of unlimited petrol bombs on each level! i'll post some images soon level 1 all you will here is shooting and planes flying over head when this is published i'll try to release this within the next 2 years.

You are probaly thinking why announce it now well i've all ready started builiding the 1st level which is almost done and i have got most of my modles done.

life's a game and a games a life More games at www.freewebs.com/halorc
MikeS
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2005 03:44
Please read the stickies. I'll give you some time to post up some screenshots, as that's ideal for a W.I.P post.

A book? I hate book. Book is stupid.
(Formerly Yellow)
Nicholas Thompson
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2005 11:23
@Darkbasic MAD: Last I saw you were still getting to grips with the basics of programming. How are your ready to release a game?! I'd be interested to see more about this...

My Website:
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2005 12:18
Just to put a little perspective on this...what is your selling point? So far, all I am hearing is that you are creating an FPS based outdoors, with a hint of terrorist activity. There's nothing new here.

David R
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2005 12:21

[url=www.lightningstudios.co.uk][/url]
Zotoaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2005 12:50
lmao! / wtf?

Your signature has been erased by a mod because it's larger than 600x120...
David R
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2005 13:24
Sorry, I just couldn't resist it

[url=www.lightningstudios.co.uk][/url]
Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2005 13:32
not anyother rule breaker game thread.....jeez......I'm not gonna bother saying anything else WHY DOESN'T ANYONE READ THE EFFING STICKIES mods I'd say make a stickie drawing attention to its self with caps on and well, then again, will it work?

AluminumPork
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2005 13:49 Edited at: 3rd Aug 2005 13:52
Maybe the WIP forum and any others that may need it should have a mandatory "Agree/Disagree" terms that come up the first time you view it when signing up. Maybe put a timer on it so you have to view the page for a specified amount of time. It wouldn't be annoying to people due to the once per signup.

Just an idea, at least they would HAVE to at least see it once before posting.

[edit]Or maaaybbeee a GRAMMAR test, yes! That's it, a mandatory grammar test where they have to type a paragraph on a given topic and then run a simple spelling/grammar check on it. If they get too much wrong in their own paragraph, noooo possstyyy! Buahaa, it'd be perfect. lol[/edit]

P4 2.4Ghz HT, 512MB RAM, ATI Radeon 9600 128MB, 19" Samsung SyncMaster 997DF, 80GB HD

Hawkeye
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2005 17:48
wtflmfaon00bcityz0rz!

Darkbasic MADPSP
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2005 19:26
i'll post the model pics up as soon as i can

life's a game and a games a life More games at www.freewebs.com/halorc
MikeS
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2005 23:21
I'm going to lock this for now. Just make a new thread with screenshots and progress once you're ready.

A book? I hate book. Book is stupid.
(Formerly Yellow)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 05:45:14
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 05:45:14