Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / WIP: Teh Super FAQ

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2006 00:50 Edited at: 13th Feb 2006 01:09
For those of you who do not know, WIP is Work In Progress.

I would like all of you to come up with questions about FPSC, not things that you want, but things that you do not know how to do.

I intend to incorporate all aspects of FPSC and Apollo into Teh Super FAQ (with the exception of scripting) But the only way to find "frequently asked questions" is to directly ask for them. This is to be a flame free environment, and you will not be held for anything you ask. In fact If you can think of something that you know and think that others may need to know, post that to, or if you know the answer to a post, kindly QUOTE the post and provide the answer, you will be credited for your response.

Teh Super FAQ: EA
Quote: "General FPSC"

1. What is FPSC?
FPSC is a Click and Drop Level Editor featuring physics, 3D environments, Multiplayer support, and a scripting system. FPSC has power over other engines due to the low cost, the ease of function, and low cost. For people with little to no programming experience FPSC provides a quick and easy way to get in and make games. Although FPSC does not currently support 3rd person camera, this and other features WILL be added over time.

2. What is EA?
EA is the Early Adopters version of FPSC, this was a pre-release that was both buggy and stable. Unlike V1, EA Featured multiple animations that were specifically designed at cut scene support. EA also featured a much more stable Collisions Engine. V1 added in a physics engine which causes problems with entity collision, although entity collision existed in EA, V1 brings it to new levels. EA also had better light mapping support and the dynamic lights worked correctly.

3.What is Riker 9?
Riker 9 is the First Major Replacement of the Standard Stock Engine that features many upgrades including Poly Reduction Techniques. Riker 9 is made by CellBloc but also features community code.

4. What is DBP?
DBP is the programming language that FPSC is made in.

Quote: "FPSC MultiPlr"

(An Uman Installation)
1. How exactly does the multi-player part of it work?
Just like you would expect. The manual explains it well enough.
You make an MP game. Each person who wants to play needs to have a copy of your game. One person starts and hosts a game - the others follow by starting their own version of the game and join in - thats all is needed.

2. Do you get to pick your own character?
Yes. From a list of those the game designer (That would be you) has included.

3. How many characters can you set it up to pick from?
Maximum of 8

4. It seems like you can only have one mulit-player level per .exe, is this true?
That is correct. Only one game level per MP .exe is currently possible.

5. What is the Port Number for MP
According to Mike Johnson: 2303

Quote: "FPSC Engine"

1. Can I have Save/Load game?
No, and there is no way to make it, besides editing the source code.

2. Can I have Vehicals?
Yes, but at this point they are extreamly buggy, and un-naturally controled. Riker 9 introduces a better vehicular system. Current vehicular systems use the enter key to turn, and do not use 3rd person camera.
(Reminder, post full vehical script with media)

3. Can I have the player configure the controls?
Yes, with FPS-Pack
or MenuMonster

Quote: "The People"

1. Who is Lee?
He is our god (or Idol). He is the one we credit for creating FPSC.

2. Who is Raven?
She is smarter then all you all, so pay attention.

3. Who is Merranvo?
I am Merranvo, I was around during the EA period, and because of my programming experience I earned a name for myself (Primarily, I laughed at Lee's FAQ and made support for anything I could. I also made a AI upgrade, which doesn't seem to work as it use to). I am a tad bit of an Elitist, in the fact that I often post untested scripts (but they are tested concepts) and have 'corrected' others scripts before, most of the time resulting in conflict. I also Founded FPSCUniverse, which has been disbanned, partly because I don't update enough and no-one wants to help. (I did get a bit of traffic though).

4. Who is Conjured?
Conjured, a.k.a Conjured Entertainment is another scripter who has "The Feel" for scripting. His work is reputable and works. He has dabbled in Modeling and Texturing, which he displays in packs that he currently sells.

5. Who is CellBloc?
CellBloc is the programmer behind Riker 9, he is to be respected, and stuff.

6. Who is Noldor?
Noldor was one of the original Modelers that we had around here, his work was legendary and we are saddened that he has left us. But be quiet, listen, and his spirit may be heard.

7. Who is Keith C?
Keith C is a war veteran made popular by the release of the X-Mas Gernades. Currently his low-poly work has improved and so has his texturing.

8. Who is Uman?
No one really knows who the Uman is, but beware of his posts, sometimes they never end . He does know what he talks about, and he often shows it. After this, I don't know... Uman, write your own.

9. Who is Bullshock 2?
Bullshock. Once again, another hard one. He is a modeler, a semi-scripter, He made a tutorial which can be found in Teh Tutorials De Scripting

10. Who is SkyCubes?
He is an old member, he founded the site FPSCreators which was the original content host for FPSC. Someone bought his site, but didn't update it... EVER. I came along with FPSC Universe later on.

11. Who is ChrisB?
A guy that is so abstract that it would take an eon to propperly discribe him. But this qoute says enough...
"I hate n00bs, n00bs hate me! Lets get a gun and kill all the n00bies!!!"

Quote: "The Manual"

1. Where is the Manual?
[href]C:/Program Files/The Game Creators/FPS Creator/Docs/FPS Creator Manual.pdf[/href]

2. Where is the Entity Editor?
There is none, it was a feature to be added but never was.

3. I can't read this manual, is there a better one?
Yes there is New Manual Thanks goes to SkyCubes/FPSCreators.

Quote: "Apollo"

1. What is Apollo?
Apollo is the name of the forum software used here. It is home made, and features a few bugs.

2. How do I add Images in my sig?
Click Me and add

then click save.

3. Why Can't I see my posts?
Apollo features Flame Protection, if you are a new user, you can't post until you meet the required number of posts, you meet the required time limit, or a mod releases you from it.

4. But I am NOT a new user!
Well, you have apparently been slapped. This may be due to:
Quote: "This is most likely due to acting like an idiot by spamming / posting something offensive or generally upsetting people."

5. What is ANJL?
Anti N00b Justice League, founded By MegaTon Cat. Basically, people are acting annoying by doing things that are either against the AUP or netiquette or well against the majority of us. ANJL is more of a statement then an action, we would like you to follow our orders, but you are not forced to.

Special:
Who is A lim?
A lim is a guy who keeps changing his name.
His current Name Is
Kobrakai

Quote: "RIKER9"

Project Name: Riker 9
Reason for Name: Because Riker 10 Sounds Weird
Release Date: 2006 (Nothing Futher)
Cost: Free (For now)
Licence Info: Same as FPSC

You get:
Readme.txt
Riker9.dba (Source, ignore this file)
FPSC-Game.exe (Riker 9 executable)

Features:
Save Game / Load Game
Vehical Support
Land Mines
Faster Frame Rate (Assumed 70% Faster)
FlashLight
Allies
More Codecs (MP3 is now Supported!)

Others (Possibles, don't ask CB):
HideGun
OnKey=
MotienSensor (Unknown, Code may have worked, or may have not)
AddHealth (Enemy Tag, allows you to heal or kill enemys)

Myths:
Riker 9 will not make FPS go to heaven, it is up to you, as a game dev, to fix that.
Riker 9 does not need DBP to run, and has nothing to do with the programing language. It was built for FPSC and runs FPSC games.
Riker 9 will NOT feature third person camera, this is due to several camera positioning bugs.

Notices
Scripting is easy.
CB will not release Riker 9 on your demand.

This is not the Offical Riker 9 Thread

This Message has been provide by ANJL.
ANJL, eliminating n00bisim everywhere.
=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2006 05:32 Edited at: 8th Jan 2006 20:53
Quote: " we would like you to follow our orders, but you are not forced to."

But If you dont, you'll get flamed, right? *FPJ's and flamethrowers on, gentlemen!*

He forgot to mention bullshock (aka BULLSHOCK2, a EAer and quite a nerd [no flaming your own friend, Tim]), uman (BETA tester and alwase kind/helpful/funy (only sometimes on the funy) help), MaddaChief (one of the members who wasnt anything special untill he left, then we kinda started to miss him), Sunflash (always helpful and full of ideas, also willing to try new things) and me (for being helpful, keeping the comunity up to date durring the BETA period, and trying to make a new weapn pack).

Your signature has been erased by a mod
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2006 06:08
Quote: "But If you dont, you'll get flamed, right? *FPJ's and flamethrowers on, gentlemen!*"

No, we just tell you again and again the same thing.

I was Kinda Hoping UMAN would write his own profile...

Merranvo, The Cool One

Anti-Noob Justice League, an ANJL of Mercy.
BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2006 00:55
i was BETA also...

i think i pissed merry off the other day when i asked him like 8 million questions about the regestry...

uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2006 01:30
Merranvo,

Quote: "I was Kinda Hoping UMAN would write his own profile..."

Nah - you do it.

I'm just about falling asleep at the keyboard at the moment not having slept for what lets see.....31 1/2 hours and have a busy day ahead.

My fingers are tired too.

Thanks for thinking of me anyway.

Cellbloc Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2006 01:35
Muchas Gracias Merranvo.

-This...is my boomstick!
Building "Riker 9", two steps at a time.
SkyCubes
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2006 02:54
Don't forget about the reformatted manual that I did...if you want to that is

"Trust no one" --Deepthroat (X-Files)
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2006 22:00
Update!

Merranvo, The Cool One

Anti-Noob Justice League, an ANJL of Mercy.
Dennis Spielman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2006 19:46
Okay, I have a few questions to add for the FAQ that I'm interested in. I haven't fully played around with FPSC, but how exactly does the multi-player part of it work? Do you get to pick your own character? How many characters can you set it up to pick from? It seems like you can only have one mulit-player level per .exe, is this true? That's about it. Just add some more Q and As about multi-player that people might ask and I'll be happy.
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2006 09:33 Edited at: 13th Jan 2006 09:33
Q. how exactly does the multi-player part of it work?

A. Just like you would expect. The manual explains it well enough.
You make an MP game. Each person who wants to play needs to have a copy of your game. One person starts and hosts a game - the others follow by starting their own version of the game and join in - thats all is needed.

Q. Do you get to pick your own character?
A. Yes. From a list of those the game designer has included.

Q. How many characters can you set it up to pick from?
A. Maximum of 8

Q. It seems like you can only have one mulit-player level per .exe, is this true?
A. That is correct. Only one game level per MP .exe is possible currently

The manual explains all of this briefly - enough to not concern yourself further once read until you start to make your MP level at which time a little time looking around the editor and making a simple MP test game will clearly show the user how MP works.

So far as FPSC supports MP - making an MP game and running it is simplicity itself.

Good Luck and we look forward to your MP games.

p.s. for merranvo
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2006 19:36
Update... and THX uman... I personally hope that this has the same impact as What Has Already Been Posted, or Translations of Lee's Diarys... which is little to none as far as I can tell.

Merranvo, The Cool One
Noob Justice League, Cause We Have More Fun
Hugzmeister Games
Years of Service
User Offline
hey! 2 questions:
1.fps creator does not have vehicle support, am i right?
2. Is Riker 9 out, if not when will it come out?

''
__
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2006 02:00
First person to post a new page wins!

Merranvo, The Cool One
Evil stick
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2006 02:08 Edited at: 18th Jan 2006 02:10
Hey, what about me?

If you do add me, here:

No one knows who or what Evil stick is, and when he is being serious, he often knows what he is talking about. Just stay away from him. He too was around during the EA period.

FORUM n00b THREAT LEVEL: ORANGE
Some thread revival/spam-Some bad grammar used, stupid questions or answers-No direct flaming
=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2006 21:01
Quote: "He too was around during the EA period."

which obviousley makes him a geek.

Your signature has been erased by a mod, because the mod was so jealous of it that he couldnt bare looking at it.
Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jan 2006 03:15
Is it possible to dedicate a server for multiplayer?
i think it could be possible to add multiple maps to multiplayer you should be able to tie the .exe's together through the scoring system. after like say 20 kills it would trigger then next .exe and you could probably even but a delay and a cheeseball screen for loading.

"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."
-- Winston Churchill
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jan 2006 23:47 Edited at: 23rd Jan 2006 23:57
I don't belive so... I am hopeing to get into FPSC-Source after Riker9... I was hoping to extend FPSC to MMO Capabilitys, problem is DBP won't be the transmiter... And I don't know how to transmit in anything else.

New Format!

Let Riker 9: 101 die

Last Post Wins!!!

Merranvo, The Cool One
Support Merra XJ9, cause the name is cooler.
incense
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "
Merranvo

3. Can I have the player configure the controls?
Yes, with FPS-Pack
or MenuMonster
"

The link for "FPS-Pack" goes to http://www.rastaworld.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_download&gid=1&Itemid=37 and there is nothing for FPSC there that I could see.

However, the MenuMonster works great.

The person that now knows the most started with many questions. Patients and tolorance are the keys to the passage of knowledge. We're all noobies at something. Support your local Riker 9 Chapter.
Bourne
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2006 09:14
hey Merranvo, doesnt the mulitplayer get run through FPSC's servers? Might want to add that into the FAQ
Hawkeye
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2006 19:25
Raven is a guy.. or, at least he was the last time I checked >.<

I am but mad north north-west; when the wind is southerly I know a hawk from a handsaw - Hamlet, Hamlet
Megaton Cat
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2006 19:36
If you guys ever need an example of a "Noob-Fest" for a school project, this thread is an excellent choice.

Undercover Steve
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2006 20:25 Edited at: 27th Jan 2006 20:28
You need to add to Merranvo:

Believes he is so high in General Chat, and gets shunned, because he is a moron who believes in so many retarted things that he doesnt deserve anything. He is actually just a sad user who cant do crap, and his "programming" experience is about as much as a turtle. If he tells you anything, dont listen. He generally has hate for all of mankind. Believed to be intelligent on this board,take a look at "Dark Basic Pro chat" and realise he is actually just a monkey. He cant be nice to.. ANYONE, and his help is about as helpful as a helpless peanut. He gets owned by babies at halo and game making every thursday at the annual "Who sucks the worst" compo at his town. Thats pretty much all you need to know about Merranvo. Oh, he insults mods and lee as well. He also is a general dipsh*t to everyone. A f*cktard atleast. Amazing how it works out, eh? He tends to hate everyone who says they are higher than him, because his sh*tty brain cant handle teh truth. Anything else?

We have fallen Into an abyss! Dear God captian! There all Bars.
Megaton Cat
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2006 20:26 Edited at: 27th Jan 2006 20:30
Quote: " You need to add to Merranvo:

Believes he is so high in General Chat, and gets shunned, because he is a moron who believes in so many retarted things that he doesnt deserve anything. He is actually just a sad user who cant do crap, and his "programming" experience is about as much as a turtle. If he tells you anything, dont listen. He generally has hate for all of mankind. Believed to be intelligent on this board,take a look at "Dark Basic Pro chat" and realise he is actually just a monkey. He cant be nice to.. ANYONE, and his help is about as helpful as a helpless peanut. He gets owned by babies at halo and game making every thursday at the annual "Who sucks the worst" compo at his town. Thats pretty much all you need to know about Merranvo. Oh, he insults mods and lee as well. He also is a general dipsh*t to everyone. A f*cktard atleast. Amazing how it works out, eh? He tends to hate everyone who says they are higher than him, because his sh*tty brain cant handle teh truth. Anything else?"

That pretty much nails it. Good updated FAQ.

Hawkeye
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2006 21:00
Merranvo was my fanboy for my cinco de mayo project, and so I think he's uber. Not as uber as myself, of course, but uber nontheless

I am but mad north north-west; when the wind is southerly I know a hawk from a handsaw - Hamlet, Hamlet
French gui
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2006 21:07 Edited at: 27th Jan 2006 21:07
hmm...

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2006 03:24
@HawkEye: Yes I remeber that... What is better then shooting the guys in the different colored sombaros? Shooting the guys with a force=10000 shotgun .

[qoute]Anything else?[/quote]
You forgot the fact that he commands the forces of FPSC... and in days the land of DBP will be no more... mwuhahaha.

But what of your own? If you shun me so much, why would you stoop down to "my" level and insult me in a thread devoted to helping those who need help? For the Fun of it, lets analize your post...

Quote: "Believes he is so high in General Chat:
Are you saying I am not high? I sure have been smokin alot...

he is a moron who believes in so many retarted things.
Do we really need to go into my religion here?

that he doesnt deserve anything.
I didn't ask for anything.

He is actually just a sad user who cant do crap, and his "programming" experience is about as much as a turtle.
But the turtle beat the rabbit.

He generally has hate for all of mankind.
The fire within me burns greatly.

Believed to be intelligent on this board,take a look at "Dark Basic Pro chat" and realise he is actually just a monkey.
Cool!!! I am a monkey who can type, spell, and program!!! I am SOO LEET!

He cant be nice to.. ANYONE, and his help is about as helpful as a helpless peanut.
Given that the peanut is helpless to be eaten anyways.

He gets owned by babies at halo and game making every thursday at the annual "Who sucks the worst" compo at his town.
Hmm, so I am the best there is? If I lose the "Who Sucks the Worst" contest, then I am the best!

Oh, he insults mods and lee as well.
Hmm, refer me to a post... as far as I can recall, the worst I do is have a nice little argument with them. What you wrote is an insult. What I write is a debate.

He also is a general dipsh*t to everyone. A f*cktard atleast.
I am sorry that your vocabulary is so limited. Read some Dickens, or some Shakespeare."

Merranvo, The Cool One
Undercover Steve
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2006 03:40
Hmm, yes. I wrote that in 5 minutes and I am going to include advanced vocabulary so that the deadens here can be pwned. \"high\" as in elitist. Yes I do want to get into your religion, such as \"noobness\". And by anything, I refer to life in general, so you should have never been born, you defer. And the rabbit eats crow. Well good for it burning inside you, you should kill yourself. SOO LEET, that you will be killed, and studied by scientists, and then concluded that your are infact a half-witted retard. Yes, you should be eaten, I agree. No, I said you got owned at it, by a baby, so it increases your score, making you the suckest person in your city! Your Existence insults them! Can you not infer this? I forgot, you are a monkey. How about you read how not to be a dim-witted retard with no life! Did I pwn your response enough halfwit ape?

Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2006 04:09
Quote: "Hmm, yes. I wrote that in 5 minutes and I am going to include advanced vocabulary so that the deadens here can be pwned. \"high\" as in elitist."

No, high as in elite. An Elitist is a person who acts/believes he is an elite. So much for advanced vocabulary.

Quote: "Yes I do want to get into your religion, such as \"noobness\"."

Actually, my religion is weaponism.

Quote: "And by anything, I refer to life in general, so you should have never been born, you defer."

Perhaps you are mistaken. We shall see.

Quote: "And the rabbit eats crow."

random.

Quote: "Well good for it burning inside you, you should kill yourself."

Good! You know you just commited a crime? Inciting suicide.

Quote: "SOO LEET, that you will be killed, and studied by scientists, and then concluded that your are infact a half-witted retard."

Well, it is better to be half-witted then a regualr stupid monkey.

Quote: "Yes, you should be eaten, I agree."

By who? You?

Quote: "No, I said you got owned at it, by a baby, so it increases your score, making you the suckest person in your city!"

No, you said that in the "Who is the worst" contest, the baby beat me.

Quote: "Your Existence insults them!"

No, my existance terrifies them.

Quote: "Did I pwn your response enough halfwit ape?"

Finally, this post was worse then the last one. And if anyone is pwning people. It is me.

p.s. I am a MONKEY, apes are different.

Merranvo, The Cool One
Undercover Steve
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2006 04:18
Yes, you are an elitist dip crap. rabbit eats crow, have you read classics? Yes, dont care. You completed the post, and havent commited suicide. Besides you have commited a crime for existing: inciting suicide (your being makes people want to kill themselves). No, by everyone in general. I said owned you. Read it crap head. Means you died, got killed, and that means in this special game, you get your score raised by each death. Riiight. But who cares?

Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2006 04:26
WoW, your post length shortened by 1/2!

Quote: "Yes, you are an elitist dip crap."

Those who think highly of themselfs are more likely to succeed.

Quote: "rabbit eats crow, have you read classics?"

Yes, have you? Poe is my favorite.

Quote: "Yes, dont care."

Given that you aren't going in order. Don't care about what?

Quote: "You completed the post, and havent commited suicide."

The act of sucessful suicide is not the crime, it is the act of trying to get OTHERS to.

Quote: "Besides you have commited a crime for existing: inciting suicide (your being makes people want to kill themselves)."

Let them die, better to decrease the surplus population. (name it)

Quote: "No, by everyone in general. I said owned you. Read it crap head."

Okay... don't know what you are talking about.

Quote: "Means you died, got killed, and that means in this special game, you get your score raised by each death. Riiight. But who cares?"

But in order for the baby to beat me, he would have to die more.

Merranvo, The Cool One
Undercover Steve
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2006 04:31
I never said he beat you. I said he owned you, and within this context it refers to killing you, which increases your score, making you the suckest. So you committed a crime, and I did as well. Admit it. Oh, you do like Edgar Poe? Then you would have heard of eating crow. Liar.

Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2006 05:04
Quote: "I never said he beat you. I said he owned you, and within this context it refers to killing you, which increases your score, making you the suckest. "

Kinda Funny that the baby would be trying to beat me at a contest which the worst plr wins.

Quote: "So you committed a crime, and I did as well. Admit it. "

What crime did I commit?

Quote: "Oh, you do like Edgar Poe? Then you would have heard of eating crow. Liar."

Perhaps you should heed poes morbid lessons.

Merranvo, The Cool One
Undercover Steve
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2006 05:10
Darn, you are thick! Your being makes people die. You committed a crime. How is it funny? If he didnt kill you, he would be worst. The more people someone kills, the less sucky they are. The more someone dies, the more sucky they are. Understand?

Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2006 05:17
Quote: "Darn, you are thick! Your being makes people die."

Hmm... so why aren't you dead yet?

Quote: "How is it funny? If he didnt kill you, he would be worst. The more people someone kills, the less sucky they are. The more someone dies, the more sucky they are. Understand?"

No, It is you who do not understand. You said that the baby OWNED in a "Who Sucks the Worst" contest. Thus the baby LOST in a suckyness contest, which you really have to be exceptional to do.

By Jove! He's as big as the heavens themselves.

Merranvo, The Cool One
Undercover Steve
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2006 05:20
Yes, he lost. Meaning he wasnt sucky. You are. Fool. Because I actually can stand the retard level such as yours. People at work are near your level of stupidity, but not as bad as you.

Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2006 05:30
Well, it is understandable that someone of your intelect can not handle my studious points. If you enter in a contest, you seek to win it.

Quote: "Because I actually can stand the retard level such as yours. People at work are near your level of stupidity, but not as bad as you."

So I am no smarter then the average american? Nice insult.

But little time will be left me to ponder upon my destiny the circles rapidly grow small we are plunging madly within the grasp of the Maelstrom.

Merranvo, The Cool One
RaymondJ
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2006 05:42
But I like sheep!

R.J.
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2006 06:03
Raymond Jackson, why did you get slapped?

N00B, What is your name? I want to sue you.

Merranvo, The Cool One
RaymondJ
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2006 06:48
why can't you get my name right!!!!!!

R.J.
Megaton Cat
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2006 14:57 Edited at: 28th Jan 2006 15:00
Quote: "why would you stoop down to "my" level and insult me in a thread devoted to helping those who need help?"

Woaw dude. You lost me there.

50% of your "Helpful FAQ" containts complete crap and inside jokes 99% of new users will stare blankly at. Don't really see anything in there that hasn't been documented or mentioned in another thread or help file.

Quote: "Those who think highly of themselfs are more likely to succeed."

Well, that's definatly true. Hitler is the prime example.

Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2006 15:46
Quote: "50% of your "Helpful FAQ" containts complete crap and inside jokes 99% of new users will stare blankly at. Don't really see anything in there that hasn't been documented or mentioned in another thread or help file."

And over 100% of new users don't use the search feature. Weather or not it is mainly crap is debatable, but there are some useful elements...

Merranvo, The Cool One
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Feb 2006 00:37
And my word is... my own.

Merranvo, The Cool One
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2006 02:14
And Bumping is fun
Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2006 06:35
The reason new people do not use the search function is because there are about a billion "I need a tutorial" or "I need help" or just simply "help" threads, and I think most people are like me and don't want to sit and read threads for 3 or 4 hours trying to find something. There has to be a way to tell people to put the topic in the title bar instead of just the worn out "help" tittle.

"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."
-- Winston Churchill
Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
yeh-bumping is good!
*bump*

Support your local Riker 9 Chapter.
Aoneweb
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2006 03:31
How many don't use the edit button

Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2006 01:07
What is the edit button?
yeah its me
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2006 22:04
Undercover Steve, why is merranvo stupid, he is one of the great few contributors to this community, and by the way nice insults

may god have mercy upon my enemies, I sure as hell won´t.

-George S. Patton-

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-18 18:26:03
Your offset time is: 2024-05-18 18:26:03