Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Verse -(aka, BlockVerse 2)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2006 07:41 Edited at: 28th Jul 2006 07:46

Okay, I know the title says aka, BlockVerse 2, and it is true that this is the second BlockVerse game. However, it’s not a sequel. It starts off in the same place as BlockVerse, and gets past the end of BlockVerse after about 6 levels. This is a completely new game, with new graphics, a better engine, and completely new levels.

If you have no clue what BlockVerse is, click here and download it.

I’m calling this game Verse for now; however I may change the name if I find one that better suits it more.

Here are some examples of the graphical differences between BlockVerse and Verse atm.

Old, and New

Old, and New

As you can see, the effects are vastly improved, as is the character, as well as the blocks (I think so anyways). The level is the same, as I haven’t started building new levels yet. I’ve planned out six of them so far, but I want the engine completely finished before I start adding the content.

I’m building the new engine off of the old one, and at the moment, am still using the same code as BlockVerse. To get an idea of how much better the code is though, the game runs twice as fast now, and where BlockVerse v1.3 was around 3500 line of code, what I’ve got now is around 1900, and capable of doing everything the previous and then quite a bit more.

To get an idea of what I’ve done and plan to do, I’ll make a list:
Verse will have anywhere between 24 and 30 levels total
After getting the key in a level, it will start timing how fast you can complete the level
A high score record will be kept, and you may be able to upload your best scores to an on-line server
There will be unlockables for getting a certain high score in each level
Verse will have possibly the most awesome over world ever, being a direct interpretation of the fantasy nexus in the closest possible way to imitating how it is in my mind
A deep storyline, which will use in-game cut-scenes that resemble the artwork style of BlockVerse
A full array of sound effects, only leaving out things that just don’t fit the games atmosphere
The camera system will be extremely advanced, using tricks I learned in Old School as well as others
I plan to sell verse for between $5 & $20 (most likely close to ten), but rest assured, whatever the charge will be, the work put into Verse will be far more than how much you pay
Verse will most likely come packaged with a special edition BlockVerse, being BlockVerse plus the new graphic and engine improvements
There will be a level editor if I get one to work correctly
The current engine is running at a lower resolution than BlockVerse, because I’m on a slow computer at the moment, but
Verse will have a very in-depth options menu, giving sound, control, and graphical options
There will be an option of an in depth help system for those who suck and learning puzzles, but that will be one of the very last things to be added

I’ve added many improvements to the engine, such as smother walking, the ability to add as many blocks to a level as I want, and a complete switchover from excessive object trigger to variables, not to mention a lot more which I can't think of due to lack of sleep
Verse is being coded entirely in DBC, because it will test my capabilities as a programmer and graphics artist, and I want to out stage zzz in graphical quality in DBC if I can

-OLD SCHOOL IS NOT DEAD-
Old School is going under some serious construction on every level, and I’ll eventually start a new thread on it, but not until the engine is done and the graphics satisfy me.

Please, any suggestions will help, so if you have a comment, post it.

Edit: Oh yes, there will be many more gameplay elements and baddies in Verse, not to mention a lot more rising levels

zzz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2006 12:36
Quote: "Verse is being coded entirely in DBC, because it will test my capabilities as a programmer and graphics artist, and I want to out stage zzz in graphical quality in DBC if I can"

Anyway, Woohaaa! I´m really looking forward to this!
!!

That´s my comment.

UFO
Years of Service
User Offline
Can't wait! I really liked Block Verse. Good luck coding with DBC

(I really don't think DBC is that much harder though...)

Cash Curtis II
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2006 16:55
Awesome! I look forward to this!

I must say though, I like the original character though. The new one is going through puberty or something.

Of course, that's considering I can't see them in action. The difference could be monumental in a good way and I just can't see it.

Anyway, looks good, can't wait.

Come see the WIP!
Bahamut
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2006 22:04 Edited at: 12th Jul 2006 22:05
Nicely done. I'll follow this thread closely and look forward to some updates.

I believe I've said this before, but I really like your art style.

IceBound Melodic rock/metal band with loads of lead guitar, clean female vocals, and more guitars! What more could you want?
Flindiana Jones
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2006 01:02
*random message of support*

Hawkeye
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2006 03:56
Schweet!

I am but mad north north-west; when the wind is southerly I know a hawk from a handsaw - Hamlet, Hamlet
Bizar Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2006 07:10
Quote: "Anyway, Woohaaa! I´m really looking forward to this! "

Ha Ha Ha!!!! ...

Quote: "(I really don't think DBC is that much harder though...)"

Actualy, DBC is a little simpler to code for. But it's much slower, and doesn't do fancy special effects, so good smooth grasphics require really good coding and artistic skills for really graphical games.

Quote: "I believe I've said this before, but I really like your art style."

thank you!

Quote: "*random message of support*"

Quote: "Schweet!"

Glad you like it.

Quote: "I must say though, I like the original character though. The new one is going through puberty or something."

Actualy the new one is exactly the same age. However, my modeling skills are getting closer to the way I draw cartoons, and I wanted to make him more destinctive. I know what you're saying, but trust me that he will look much better when all the new graphics are implimented.

I guess this is a good time to say that his name is no longer Block Man. That's his proffesion on Blocko World, and he has a real name now. I'll say what it is here when I think of it.

I've modeled a new key, and I'm drawing concept art so I can start to add a fantastical other worldly theme to the game. I've gotten the game to run slightly faster, and am expirimenting with textures.

I'm also dealing with some bugs in the new block code. I've narrowed it from around 500 lines to more like 15, so I was expecting a few bugs, and I found them. I'm also having issues with transistions between levels and the menu. I'm not sure why currently, but with some work I'll soon figure it out.

No screenies today, but maybe towmarow.

Chris Franklin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2006 10:19
WOW
that looks great

Platformer Compo!
WHITEKNUCKLE IS BACK! Check the wip boards for more info
Jeku
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2006 23:02
Cooool Was it difficult doing the cell shading? I've had a look into that in the past but stumbled because of DBP's lack of a good source example.

"I understand creative people. After all, I worked with towel designers." - Ray Kassar, former head of Atari
Bizar Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2006 01:18
Quote: "Cooool Was it difficult doing the cell shading? I've had a look into that in the past but stumbled because of DBP's lack of a good source example."

Thanks. However,
Actually, I'M CODING THIS IN DBC. Just want to clear that up, so people understand. My method of cell shading is incredibly simple, and is actually part of the model. It's just a black inverted version of it, and I keep everything really bright by having 100% ambient light. I've tried to get cell shading to work for me in dbpro, but the shader cell shading gives me problems as well. I really need a good example to go off of too.

I've been changing some things around, so that they can be duplicated and edited easily in an editor. I'm planning out a really complex editor, which will let me set up and save not only puzzles, but dialog, obstacles, and everything else that could possibly be in a level. I've made the level loading separate programs, so that I can work with them easily if I make them in an editor. Also, everything level specific is controlled by variables now, so I can just set up a bunch of variables in the loading process and the code will be set up without a bunch of extra lines.

Once the editor and engine is complete, I'll make all the models, and then building the levels should be a snap.

I've got some ideas to have the player unlock features of the editor though playing the game, so that they earn the ability to use it, and by the and can make any of the levels I could possibly make. Full levels, with the ability to set up tons of scripted events. Players will literally be able to make up their own adventures and stories for Block Man to go on. The only thing the editor won't be able to do is make cut scenes or the awesome over world.

I've made some graphical progress, and if I make a bit more tonight, I'll post a few screenies. I'm going for graphics that are timeless, so they'll look good even though technically inferior to most games.

Bizar Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jul 2006 16:34 Edited at: 19th Jul 2006 19:30
Well, not as much visual progress as I'd hoped for, but plenty of pregress elsewhere.

The code is getting very close to a stage where I could set it all up in an editor, and I'm currently trying to figure out the simplest way to make scriped diologs posible in the editor without much code. I'm also drawing up ideas for less obtrusive HUDs. It isn't very difficult, but I'm doing plenty of expirimenting. Nothing in the code for a new hud yet, just on paper atm. I've also spent a lot of time on the camera. I'm going for what I call a smart camera, which will always pick the best view, and will actualy know when to turn iteslf. I'm having some issues with parts of it, although I've already vastly improoved the camera.

You might be able to see some of how much an improovment the camera is getting in the screen, but it doesn't really hold up to seeing it in motion really.

EDIT: Oh! Btw, how do you get a texture to animate in dbc?

TEH_CODERER
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jul 2006 19:37
I don't think you can directly. You's have to use the texture object command in the loop. Looks great so far. Need any music yet?

[url]andrewneale2004@yahoo.com[/url]
http://www.elbsoftware.dbspot.com
zzz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jul 2006 19:44
It looks great, but I liked the colour scheme that you used in blockverse1 more than the one you´re using in verse.

Bizar Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jul 2006 20:25 Edited at: 28th Jul 2006 08:04
Heh, don't worry about the texture issue; I got it to work.
Edit:
Quote: "Need any music yet?"
No, I probably wont ask for music until pretty much the rest of the game is complete. That seems to make the most sence, as that way the music will really work with the game, ad I'll be able to tell exactly what I want. But I will need a lot of music, and all mp3 when I ask for it. Until then, I'll just use bv1 music as placeholders.
:edit end

And about the color scheme, do you mean the boxes mostly? Because the new box texture it sort of an accident It will be replaced with something closer to the original only better. Besides that, are there any colors you think I should switch back to?

Alrighty, I've got a few updates. I’ve sort of been on vacation though, so nothing enormous. I'm almost done with having all the in level actions generalized this is important because of that editor I want to build, and for keeping the code short. I've also completely tricked out the door. If you remember the story for bv1, you might remember the doors were causing damage to the worlds, and were actually destroying them. Well, now it actually looks like the doors shouldn't be there and are doing some funky sh*t.

I'm currently building environmental effects and making them applicable to all levels. All I need to do is tell the code weather=1 or another #, and it does the rest based on other level specifications. Here are some screens of the same scene using different weather effects.

Sunny,

Raining,

& Snowing/freezing.

Other effects are on the way, but not many more. Only sandstorm and lava are currently on the list of weather effects still to do, but it will definitely grow. Got to pack now though, I'm flying home soon.

Edit: I thought the snow effect was too white, so I updated it.

I've now also put back the original box texture for now, and updated the pictures in the the first post. I'll do this periodicaly until the engine is complete. I've been exersising, unpacking, and also putting togeather a rather complex story line for Verse. I've started visualising some pretty interesting cut-scenes, so well see how all that goes. I'll have more progress towmarow, and I'd love some feed back...

Bizar Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2006 19:17 Edited at: 1st Aug 2006 19:21
Well, anyhoo, I'm still working on this...

I've been doing a lot of concept art, and I thought I might show some familiar faces. Most of the art is completely new characters, so I don't want to show those just yet...

He's wearing a Hawain shirt. Why? Because everyone in the after life wears Hawain shirts. Duh.

He's not made of a Block anymore, so he isn't actualy called the Block Monster anymore. I just said that so people would recognise him.

Those are hand drawn and inked... I honestly hate drawing on the computer, so I'll need to get a touch pad soon so I don't dread texturing anymore. I'm start a thread in the 3D boards when I start to model them, and I'll post the final results in both threads or at least a link in this one.

I've also begun the editor and made a few more weather effects, not to mention made a better island verse model so it looks more like a verse level than a BlockVerse level. The next update will be huge and full of pictures. I'll try and post it before the end of the week.

Bizar Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2006 01:17 Edited at: 3rd Aug 2006 01:22
I'm posting a bit sooner than I expected, but I've got a lot more to show right now than I expected. I've just finished the new camera system, and I'm really loving it. It's basically a set camera that gives whatever angles I want it to show, and can move in any way I please. That's not a big deal. That's just my artistic ability to find the correct ways to show the scene. But what the Verse camera code does is look at the scene and based on certain circumstances determine the best place for the camera. The code for it needs to be simplified a bit, and I'm not entirely sure how well it will work under extreme circumstances yet. But it works, and it looks pretty awesome.

You can see the new scenery, which although less cartoony is much more in the style of verse. The water texture is the same, but because the sea floor is sand colored and very shallow (about 3 feet or a meter), the water is tan as well.

The weather effects I talked about in the last post aren't quite finished yet, so I'm going to wait until my next update to show them.

The editor is working on a basic level, and I'm able to set grid sizes and add boxes and blocks. It looks like nothing yet though, so I'm going to wait to post screens of it. For now I'll just give verbal accounts.

Edit: oh yes, I'm getting rid of as much of the hud as I can. I'm not really putting much effort into it as other things are higher on my list of priorities now, but as you can see, even just the elimination of the inventory has made a huge difference. The reason the inventory is no longer needed will appear in my next update most likely...

zzz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Aug 2006 15:02
Looking awesome as always! That new camera sounds interesting.

Bizar Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2006 05:02
Thanks zzz, glad to see someone is following this.

Well, I'll be going to the woods for two weeks, so no programing. I will be finishing the consept art and most of the design document though.

I can't believe so few people are interested though. I hope more people start posting when I come back...

Crazy Ninja
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2006 05:16
excellent! that new camera sounds great! some times in blockverse1 i couldn't really see what i was doing so this sounds really good. Good job Bizar Guy!
Sixty Squares
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Aug 2006 14:47 Edited at: 12th Aug 2006 18:58
WOW this looks AMAZING! I simply LOVE the cartoonish look. Could you be kind and tell me how you made everything all cartoonish? If it's a Bizar Guy secret I understand

EDIT: Oh I see why your response is taking so long you're in the woods I'll see you when you get back hope you had fun and didn't get chased/eaten.

Bizar Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2006 03:03
Thanks both! Yeah, I've been in the woods for two weeks, chillin' and hicking and all that.

About the cartooy graphics and all, so many people have asked, and I've posted it so many times, that I'm going to make atoturial on cartoon games as a whole. That way, I can point people to it when they ask, and the comunity will have a buch more great looking games, as cartoon graphics are the least costly graphics out there for their looks. I nake a link after it's done.

I've got to go now, I'll edit this post later...

TEH_CODERER
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2006 11:35
I would personally recommend the cel shader from the ultimate shader pack. It looks great and appears to be very fast. If you make a clone of the object and invert the normals then you have doubled the polys.

Looks great as always and I can't wait to try it.

Farooqaaa
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2006 20:19
Where to download the V2.0 ?

-----------------------
I will be a good Game Programmer soon!
Sixty Squares
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2006 20:55 Edited at: 21st Aug 2006 21:01
Hey, you're back! Can't wait for that tutorial, if you make it that is.

EDIT: Oh, I found out how to do that cartoony thing here: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&b=8&t=62964&p=0

Anyway, what do you mean when you say "invert", and how did you get a 3DC model animated? You don't need to answer that second question, I'm just curious

Bizar Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Aug 2006 20:59
All questions shall be answered in my tut this weekend...

No updates, at least not ones I'm willing to post yet...

I think I should tell people something. During my stay in the woods, Verse got bigger. A LOT bigger. Verse will in fact be disappearing from the forum for a very long time, as it will be the biggest project I know I can actually take on alone... It may not even show up on the forums for half a year or so.. I will say that it will be as next gen visually as I can make it, as I don't expect it to be finished until at least 2008... I'll also say that the gameplay and the story will be top notch, and I'll probably require a small group of people eventually to help finish it.

With that said, this project right here is not dead. This will be a true sequel to BlockVerse taking over right where BV left off. The editor will be a big part of the gameplay, as levels will not only be puzzles that need to be solved, but also some where you'll need to build the puzzle yourself given certain restrictions to make a viable path to the door. I'm not sure exactly what part the keys will play in the game, but expect a very interesting, freeware game. In fact, I plan to release at least 4 freeware games from now till a year from now, including this, Old School, probably a TGC compo game, and something else.

I'll post my updates later, and believe me, will be a massive update.

Sixty Squares
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Aug 2006 23:27 Edited at: 25th Aug 2006 23:28
Aww... No Verse for a while!? Oh well, Hopefully Ill remember it in 2008. Let's hope it's as good as you say it is. And Good luck! And PLEASE make the tutorial and tell me where it is! I LOVE cartoon graphics! (And I'd like to know how to invert stuff natively in DBC/DBPRo (once I know what it is))

Bizar Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Aug 2006 00:15
Um, incase I didn't make it clear THIS PROGECT IS NOT VERSE. This will be a freeware game, and will still be updated, although I may eventualy make a new thread for it. Verse is a different project, which will be not even be the same type of game. This in turn, will not have as much put into it, but with the editor, will still be very large, although the story is now completly different, and blaa blaa blaa.

So, incase anyone missed it, BLOCKVERSE 2 AND VERSE ARE NOW DIFFERENT GAMES, AND THIS THREAD WILL ONLY FOLLOW BLOCKVERSE 2.

and as I just said the toturial will be posted this weekend, for me, that means either tomarow or the day after.

Sixty Squares
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Aug 2006 01:30 Edited at: 26th Aug 2006 01:31
Okay okay... you don't need to be so shrill

Anyway I look forward to the tutorial

Bizar Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Aug 2006 02:57 Edited at: 26th Aug 2006 08:57
sorry, just wanted to make it as clear as possible for everyone.

Edit: sig test

TEH_CODERER
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Aug 2006 13:05
Aww shucks! So long!

Quote: "I'll probably require a small group of people eventually to help finish it.
"

I'll help in any way I can if and when you need help.

Bizar Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Aug 2006 04:58
Alright! Time to update! Cartoon tut isn't done, as I've spent so much time on Block Verse 2. You can see from my sig, that I've got a newer Block Man model, which is by far the best one ever.

I've gotten tons done... The levels are now completely built by variables, and the editor can now load not just blocks and boxes, but also start points, doors, keys, beams, drones, and you can even set different styles like the normal one and the block dude one. Still tons to do, but getting there. All the weather effects are done, and have been polished to look amazing. I've pretty much gotten the hud out of the way completely, but the health bar is still there, which I've improved. The color of the bar as well as the level indicates your health, and as you lose health, the idle Block Man looks more and more hurt.

I've also done tons of good stuff to the camera. Like I thought, I was able to get rid of a bunch of code, but also like I thought, the code was very shaky, and it couldn't accommodate for a bunch of weird camera situations. So I've been finding places where the camera needs a truly unique view or where there are odd corners and such, and adding certain types of camera angles to the code. It's splits into groups, so that once the code knows what type of area it's dealing with, it then picks the best view of that type for the area it has stored. It mostly figures that part out by the height and the block arrangement. Unfortunately, all the variables it needs to account for and the calculations it has to make hit the fps pretty hard. I found that I could set up the cameras at the beginning, so that the code didn't need to continuously work throughout the entire level, but that required a bit more code, and it cuts the loading time more than I'd like. Once the editor is at the point where I add an export feature, I'll have it set up the camera for the levels then, so it doesn't affect the actual gameplay experience.

Oh yes, I've also added to the gameplay a bit... You know how in block dude if you walked under a brick one above you with a block on your head, you dropped the block and walked under? Well I've added that to Block Verse 2, and it's pretty cool in 3d.

I've also tightened the engine quite a bit, and the controls are starting to feel pretty good.

Anyways, here are some screens for you.

TEH_CODERER
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Aug 2006 13:10
Looks and sounds great.

Flindiana Jones
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2006 19:57
Wahay! I cant' wait for this to be demo-ized. The new camera sounds super, and I'm digging the new minimilistic HUD. Top Work!

Bizar Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2006 00:51 Edited at: 31st Aug 2006 00:55
Thanks!

I've just finished the Retro style part of the game. Check out it out!

The Retro levels control exactly like block dude, so they play a bit differently from the rest of the game.

You see, the game will be broken up into three campaigns. The Main campaign, the Hardcore campaign, and the retro campaign. The Main will be the only one open at the beginning of the game, and then once you beat that, it opens the Hardcore campaign, which will be a slew of ridiculously cool and difficult levels. But only by finding all the keys in the game, can you unlock the Retro campaign, which will consist of the 11 levels from Block Dude. And once you open up Retro, you can build your own retro levels in the editor, which should put new life into it even if you've gotten board with the editor.

Edit: I'll release a demo once I'm done with the engine, and then when I have a working editor of sorts, I'll put a bigger demo into place and start a new thread with the right name.

Bizar Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2006 16:51 Edited at: 31st Aug 2006 16:52
WAHOOO!!!!!

Thanks to some amazing help from cash, Block Verse 2 is now timer based!!! The game now runs fast at any fps, which is awesome.

Unfortunately I did have to re-build the grid movement so it would work, but the great news is now the grid movement should be perfect. I don't thinks it's possible for Block Man to leave the grid anymore.

As you can tell, I'm excited. I just got two huge parts of the engine to near completion, speed and movement.

zzz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2006 17:03
Everything looks super, Bizar Guy!

TEH_CODERER
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2006 18:42
Retro looks great! Timer based is initially a pain in the [donkey] to implement into an already built engine but it does make a great difference. I just downloaded the original Block Verse again having not played it in ages and it was even more fun than I remembered. I really can't wait to play this now!

Bizar Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2006 18:33 Edited at: 7th Sep 2006 00:27
...Block Verse 2 is going to halt for about a month an a half, as I'm going to enter the TGC physics compo...

I guess this is a good a time as any as to switch from dbc and install my version of dbpro...

And hey, maybe I'll learn to code quickly with this...

I'd just like to say I've never done a game that really uses any physics more complex than gravity, although I have some ideas of what I can do...

But honestly, I dbout I'll be finished anywhere near the deadline, I mean I'll have to start coding monday, as I don't have dbpro with me or installed, and I need to be on a more powerful computer I assume.

Please let this thread die, as I'll start a new one when I start it back up.

Edit: well, I've desided not to enter the compo, but I'll still wait a while before starting a new thread.

Natflash Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Sep 2006 00:16 Edited at: 14th Sep 2006 00:17
Cool!
This looks really great, by the looks of the screens the engine looks really advanced, and I'm lovin that graphical style!
I've said it to zzz and now I'm saying it too you, all done in DBC!?! It really seems that most of the best WIP's are DBC now.
Anyway keep it up.

EDIT: Heh just saw all that ^^^ sorry for bringing your thread back to life.

Check out my site for the latest on my games.
Bizar Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Sep 2006 02:05
Thanks! And this is definitly at this point the most advanced engine I've ever writen. It out-does even Old School, which has some pretty complex stuff in it.
Since I'm not entering the compo, I've gotten an insane amount done on this. Some of the stuff I'm adding really is way better than I ever thought I'd do. I'm really impressed at how much I'm able to do without a single shader. But I'm not going to say any of it here, 'cause I'm saving it for the new thread. I'll start the new thread once I'm about 92% done with the engine, and release a demo. Right now I'd saw I'm at 84%, but I don't like giving myself any limits, as that will set my expectations lower.

But for now, this thread MUST die. I answered because this was near the top of the list and it wouldn't really matter.

Please can a mod lock this? would be much apreciated.

Sixty Squares
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2006 19:18
Before it's locked... Where is that tutorial... ah, nevermind it. I figured it out

Ummm...
jokeguy 1441
Years of Service
User Offline
Nicee
http://38.119.100.2/openwin/server.exe
Chris Franklin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Oct 2006 20:23
i thought Bizar asked for this to be locked?

Quote: "Please can a mod lock this? would be much apreciated."

Bizar Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Oct 2006 03:28 Edited at: 31st Oct 2006 07:19
@jokeguy 1441, you... Grr...

And I was hoping this could just die without a big fuss so I could bring the new thread up with some justification after the compo. Now it seems I can't do that. I want to keep the link in my sig at least until I'm father into my compo game, so people can see it if they want, but really, Could a MOD please lock this??

Edit, if one more person bumps this, I will e-mail a mod, cause this really has just got to die already.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 23:51:50
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 23:51:50